Are women substituting fertilization with consummation of sperm?

are women substituting fertilization with consummation of sperm?

is it a form of female empowerment?

All of my ex's have phds. They're welcum.

PHD for pretty hard dick?

I been feeding my daughters semen almost daily since they was 3, they still typical dumb as rocks cunts.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this woman doesn't have a 220 IQ.

>one time I was in a hurry and could suck off a guy so I sucked off a hobo and his dog

This woman is so smart that she's not figured out the difference between correlation and causation. Also, you can improve your IQ test score if you get a hold of your results and the corrected answers. Once you've taken enough of these tests and see the correct answers, you can memorize yourself to a 200+ IQ.

Pretty fucking simple. They are now trying to make IQ a meme by breaking down the institution. Next thing you know, you'll start seeing minorities overrepresented in IQ test results.

she drank the examiners sperm every day for a year*

This
Some guy with an actual high iq managed to convince her to eat his cum everyday

every woman would be a genius if this were true

If you're guzzling down sperm every day, you're not that smart. I don't care what her silly test said.

kek

giggity

hahahah fucking kekd

>student
>sucking dick every day
Slut.

it’s this. I faked a journal article that convinced my gf at the time that blowjobs would cure her depression.

The image that was included along with the story was taken from a 4 August 2015 advertisement for a game called “Mensa Brain Training”; the clip from which the image was taken provided no name for the woman, and the app was for a game, not membership in Mensa:

Slide thread

>wasn't smart enough to stop at 175

They just don't stop crying in my case.

That must be tyrone behind ypur back.
White bois don't have enough cum.

>Once you've taken enough of these tests and see the correct answers, you can memorize yourself to a 200+ IQ.

that's why they have like 15 variations on the test, and they change every year.

underrated

brb, fapping into cups multiple times a day and drinking it to understand alternate dimension physics

But you're not supposed to study for it, or memorize anything. The predictive power of IQ still stands.

There needs to be a new word to describe the sensation of reading a news headline that confirms your own personal prejudices just enough that you question whether or not the obvious bullshit in front of you might actually be true somehow.

Like they need convincing. More like justification.
>I only does it cuz itz empowering to wymynz and raises IQz

thank you for this shitpost

It's fake. The source is worldnewsdailyreport. Doesn't sound like a reputable website. Seems like many other websites debunked it too.

>It's fake
YOU DON'T SAY?

THANKS BASED POLAND, FOR SOLVING THE CASE

She stop cum chugging, then her life turns into Flowers for Algernon remake.

Unfortunately there are people here who could believe this is real.

Thank you Poland

Butter's creamy goo was right.

>not whalecum

IQ 220, reproduced: 0x
Well done to the lady for making a big mistake.

And she has taken them all.

>not supposed to study for it
K. That's like saying you're not supposed to do 5 over the speed limit.

in future when the birthrate is below replacement levels in every country men will become bothing but sperm dispensers for neo upper-class women

>posting fake articles
Kys.
Itt: dumb poltards.

White sharia when?

Wow OP must be the smartest man alive then!

PRECIOUS

user don't do that
Seek counseling

I see what you did there...

Confirmation bias?

>be 6'3 male
>hazel eyes and brown hair
>finally get the dream of having my own harem of women that I get to impregnate on a daily basis
>become the father of 100s if not 1000s of children
>create an army, dropping redpills along the way during daddy child time

Who else working out everyday and staying healthy for the inevitable time when men get to enjoy such a life?

If they cry you're doing it wrong.
They like it, what's the problem?

>hazel eyes and brown hair
subhuman

fake shit from fucking May

You'll get killed by some neglected offshoot nigger that you didn't even know you neglected , nigger.

>In order to become smart you have to sip cum everyday.
Really activates my almonds

>kekery deckery doo

Numale 1

Numale 2

One of us?

So cum makes me smart? Then how come people still have aids?
Checkmate theists

>women are turning into monster girls

BEST TIMELINE

>numale 1 jerked it to numale 2’s mother