Why does pol hate us?

What gives? I understand that a lot of pol believes we are an occultist form of Judaism, due to the meme circulated here if the jew man claiming it to be so. However, just because some Jewish figures claim the right of Masonry doesn't make this true. The country couldn't have been founded without Masonic principles and practices. This was necessary in order to keep plans and actions secret from King George. The American Revolution was essentially 2 factions of Masonry and Christianity battling for control of the New World. There are many amongst us who want to stop the global communist takeover and are actively working to make it stop. A lot of us will be the first to spill our blood for this nation to preserve and protect our families and lineage when the time comes. Many of us are true Patriots, give us a chance!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeYgLLahHv8
youtube.com/watch?v=DeSs-NQpS64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off slider

I'm trying to get a dialogue going here user

You joined their club and all they gave you was that janky knife? It doesn’t even have a cool design it looks like someone gouged it over and over with something

Because the very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society.
There's plenty of masons here though.

Go fuck yourself you garbage fuck

die in a fire bruh
youtube.com/watch?v=QeYgLLahHv8

The knife was a gift, an heirloom. Was not in a gift bag for joining, no.

What do you hold as highest priority?

Pol doesn't hate you but there is a lot of disinformation about you here. Shills shilling against you and for skull and bones.

Can you list principles which you would consider Masonic?

Not wanting this to be preemptively slid.

Just tell us what you do, why you do it and what the plans for the future are.

You're crypto Jews. Worse than that your forefathers were fucking morons. The Jew came to you because you were rich and said "hey you don't have to be Jewish but why don't you follow our religion and do our bidding in rebuilding the temple to moloch? You'll feel important and us chosen people will let you be barons under our rule" and your dumb fucking predecessors said "wow what a great deal!"

You are morally, intellectually and spiritually bankrupt.

Traitors to Christ will be the first to suffer.

No youtube.com/watch?v=DeSs-NQpS64

This. I personally know all the masons in my city. And will personally fuck with them and their family once shtf.

God

Skull and bones not Masonic

great architect is not God. allah is not God. You don't follow God. You follow moloch. Repent before its too late crypto Jew.

Service to God for enlightenment for the betterment of man kind
>what is the Constitution

Do you accept Jesus Christ as the son of God and your personal Lord and Savior?

LOL, how was the stroll around the lodge in pajamas. Feel important yet.. have to wake any of the old men up?

t. Mohammed

See you you in hell cock socking little bitch end is soon

How does it feel to only know how to repeat things you've heard on YouTube channels without any legit referencing

We do many things, every Lodge has their own priorities.
>wut is plans for future?

It mostly has to do with the way you do things.

In all honesty it's masons who created modern comfort society.

Well what then. What are the priorities in your lodge?

Why was there ever an antimasonic party?

Why?

He doesn't know, he is an entered apprentice, all he has done is dress up in pajamas and get led around the lodge with a rope around his neck. He has a long road ahead of him before he is a master mason, and if he is smart, at some point, he will realize he will never be free as long as he calls another man "Master"

>allah is not God.
>hahaha Muslim! xD
Cmon child try harder.

Every lodge has a star of david.
The highest rites are dedicated to the study of the Talmud and kabbalah.
Rules and Dogma states that without Judaism there wouldn't be any levels or rituals.
In early Freemason advertising from the 1900s they claimed that freemasonry and Judaism were one.

Repent.

Time is coming to an end.

scientology for plebs

I do. I have pronounced before God that my time in the Art will only be dedicated to working for re establishing our Christian traditions and way of life here in America. Such as our founding fathers (mostly Mason) intended, such as my ancestors did before me

So now that you're on the inside...
It was the Jews all along, wasn't it?

unironically LMFAO at this

America owes its existence to the Masons

literally just saw this pic in another thread you fake

I've been there. flaps over my nipples, one goofy shoe on, rope on the neck...

remember... it is to remind you

Currently we are struggling. Our members are getting older and dying. I am one of the few younger guys there, hoping to climb the ranks and steer us on a new course

because catholicism repressed everything they did not like in southern europe and latin world

It’s too bad you’re a bunch of dumbass Christian zealots. Jewish pawns. Sad. Get as far away as possible from that out of date religion

>assuming I'm EA just because I posted pic of my EA book

Probably something to do with haves and have nots and have a little want mores. Im a have not but hate communists so im in a weird place.

My lodge has no start of David. Have you read morales and dogma?

Come up North brother, there is work up here and cheap living. It’s a good way to go. Northern BC/Alberta region.

The problem people have with you, (the people who you want to join you, which is why you're making this post and your people are freaking out about declining membership) is your wanton cosmopolitanism. You guys get a lot right, about letting communities set the standards for their own governance, backed by certain universal rights that should stretch over every community.

But stop with the goddamn adventures, ok? We know it was the Mason's idea to reshape the Middle East in the image of the mid west. We know you guys have tried to do inverse colonialism to import those populations since your original plan failed. We want you to stop all this shit.

We don't have any obligation to spread our ideals and prosperity to anyone else in the world. Especially when they'd rather die than accept it, and especially when it looks increasingly like it isn't even that great for us here at home. If you just look at the depression rates and suicide rates and drug use and divorce rates, etc, etc - these free societies aren't conducive to healthy human life. You think that by forcing other people to accept your way of life will prove that it isn't so bad. But it really is awful. People aren't happy. This society requires massive amounts of drugs and lies to keep functioning. That isn't something that anyone should want, or want to spread.

As others said.. you should run. Nothing good in that orgaization. I did it all. Blue Lodge, Grotto, Shrine. The deeper you go, the worse it is.
I did the chairs up to Senior Warden.
I told them to fuck off, and demit about 4 years ago.

Yes sir

LMTBCFETE

Already there basically.

>This society requires massive amounts of drugs and lies to keep functioning
you mean middle ages/christianity? because that's what was all about, lies about afterlife, lies about present life and so on today you have scientific research

Why did you feel the need to become a mason? What did you think it could offer you that the internet couldn't?

I replied to that thread you autist

Every Grand Lodge states it differently. Most books use the first letter of each word just as you have. But unless I was in the same state as you, the working would be slightly different.

You have peaked my interest....care to elaborate? What drove you away

Mostly shithead politics. I was all dreamy eyed when I joined, probably like you are.
After awhile, you learn there is nothing special. Just some ancient-tier Larping. Plus, I will never call another man Worshipful Master in my life, just feels wrong, especially when that man is the fucking alcoholic produce manager at the piggly wiggly.

Basically, I learned I am better than Freemasonry.

They could at least give you better knives than the $5 chinese special

I need to go now, but remember. Only the weak need freemasonry. Do you need somebody to be your Master?
Look inside, you might find you are better than them all.

I am a have not. So why hate me?

Because secret societies are degenerate and their members only seek to subvert the will of the white man. Gas yourself.

You need to understand there are many divisions of masonry. Not all of us are the same. Masonry was taken over many moons ago by corruption and criminals, but not all lodges have fallen.

Dis info maybe
To bad its all coming crashing down before the lies and hate get cleared up between us all eh?

Something with such an ancient and rich history can't just be disregarded. I know what you mean, by not all lodges are like this. Here I see opportunity. I want to be a reformer; Masons were instrumental in the formation of our Nation, when it stood for something pure and good. We can be a vital force in reclaiming it from globalization and Satanists

>most lodges only accept whites
Kys

That is cheap knife, I can tell that for sure.