Gay marriage isnt a problem, letting gays have kids is

Tell me, why are cuckservatives so concerned about gay marriage when they've already lost the war considering LGBTQISATFHU people are already allowed to have children and adopt? Isn't it a bit redundant to discuss marriage equality when the reason we've denied marriage to those with non heterosexual sexual orientation is to protect the rights of children's, and the belief that children are raised best in a nuclear family?

The Gay's can have their marriage, it doesn't affect me. But allowing gay's to raise children becomes a health and moral issue. There's been hundreds of studies that shows that raising children without a father or a mother is akin to child abuse. So I can't imagine children raised by two lesbians couples or two gay couples won't be disadvantaged. Gay men cant teach their daughters to be a woman, and nor can lesbians teach their sons to be a man.

We should be limiting their a ability to have kids, not their right to get married.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_themes_in_Hindu_mythology
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not in all places.

Try being gay in India, you fuckin degenerate mental cunt.
I'd stone ya to death, you fuckin piece of shit!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_themes_in_Hindu_mythology

Kys pajeet, you have gay gods

We have Monkey gods too my son.

But we don't have Niggers here.

That's why I'd never have a daughter and I'd raise a son like the chad he will be.

>no niggers

I wish people didn't step on you Pajeet. You're an alright guy.

You guys ARE the niggers lmao

>Murricaneducaytion.png

Kekekekekek

Wtf

I mean, who hasn't used a vacuum nozzle on their man titties?

Allowing gays in your society is already a health and moral issue you fag enabler

read the bible for once in your life

Gay marriage directly implies that they can have kids. Otherwise it woulden't be equality. Just be real and say you are opposed to gay marriage.

May countries already have civil unions for gay's

Fuck that. Sodomy should be illegal.

But that's fucking gay.

It's also a fact that fags are way more likely to rape children.

>Gay marriage isn't the problem, lettings gays be kids is.

Ftfy.

If this imaginary gay gene the faggots keep talking about is so real. It can be isolated and tested for. Start giving out free test kits to expectant kids and we can wipe out these aberrant mutant filth in a generation.

No faggot disease, no faggots. Problem solved.

Does someone what THAT webm?

Kill urself Christ fag, Sodomy is apart of western civilisation and our history. Gays just have to be discrete about it and not politicise their sexuality.

B A S E D

Oh come on now. Just because children adopted by gay couples are sixteen times more likey to be raped is no reason to even examine the current policies in place. You can prove anything with facts, it's all just prejudice.

Yeah they don't seem to understand that by claiming to have been born that way, they're effectively admitting to being inherently inferior

At least the gay marriage registry tells us who gets the gas first. Then we can look at archived social media to see who has admitted to being a fag

Gays coming out may finally allow us to exterminate them - or at the very least, show all future generations of queers why they stay in the closet

Conservatives are slow to catch on to cultural change. Like, I'm not saying conservatives are stupid, but they're not quick thinkers. That's not what conservatives are known for.

We're having a cultural war with the middle east, and republicans STILL think we should be worried about communism.

It is, and there's nothing wrong with being gay. But there are many things wrong with two men or two women raising a family. Even as an agnostic, I still believe in traditional family. You can be gay without needing to raise a family. The family should only be the domain of Heterosexual people

but if you gas the degenerates neither problem arises

Change should not be accepted because it's popular at the monent. You should still fight and vote for what you believe.

>all the ladies
>all the fellas
>and to all the people who just don't give a fuck
Fred Durst was more progressive on race and gender issues in 1999 than ever the reactionary regressive right has taken society at large eighteen years later. Pretty pathetic IMHO.

Agree, kids are very susceptible and keen on learning at young ages. So letting faggots raise kids and teaching them about their faggotry day in and day out would just mess up with their normal social and psychological development.
Letting fags have kids should be considered a criminal offence, psychological injury to a minor.

As far as I am concerned, yeah the debate is over and there are just a few deranged holdouts. There is nothing wrong with same sex marriage / couples, our ancestors have been doing it for thousands of years

Me and my bf will be adopting a qt boy after we get married and there's nothing you can do about it.

gender and sexual orientation dont matter you dip
if someone wants to bounce around in glitter
then let them

Rights are like a Dam. the moment a little hole is created, it's grow bigger, and it's grow faster and faster until it take the dam down.

Gays have lived for centuries without even thinking about asking for a gay marriage. But the moment society give them this right, they realized it's better to not have something at all, that having in in a lesser extent to someone else, so in a few decades they asked for more and more, and having kids like the other married couples is the natural next step.

This is the nature of man, it want more and more, and the more it get, the fasters grows the desire to have more of it

The problem is conceptual before it's practical. Gay "marriage" says that what a gay couple does (buy someone's kid) and what a straight couple does (experience biological complementarity and procreate) are the same. They ain't.

methinks Spencer opposes gay marriage but not homosexuality as such. Like in the ancient world. Sounds reasonable

Plz no "implicit white identity" tweet, in context he made sense. Pro-gay was a way for hipsters to distinguish selves from the Vibrant

But they naturally feel to be a second class-marriage if they cant have kids like the "first class marriage".

Without marriage rights, they will had never tought about having kids. Giving them that only permitted them to ask more and more

You're alright in my book pajeet.

Kek

Gay marriage spits on the main purpose of marriage: raising children in a stable environment with parents of both sexes.