babies first anime

masterpiece

Kill yourself.

Growing up in a crazy Japanese fashion.

A 3 hour music video for The Pillows.

Ya it was a bit crazy but enjoyable.

a metaphorical anime about puberty

>wtf
You must have really identified with this show, being a twelve-year-old and all.

Literally dicks

I see.
Agreed.

Something you probably haven't gone through yet.

The product of what happens after Gainax and I.G. Production got super fucking depressed after End of Eva and needed to cheer themselves up.

classic gainax nonsense, which is awesome

A story about growing up that uses lots of metaphors and animation for the sake of being ridiculous.

good anime

You should watch it again. It really benefits from repeated viewings.

ESCAPE FROM THE SINKING

Literally just finished that yesterday. Unlike Catcher in the Rye however, the ending to FLCL is "gettable," at least to me.

Your first anime.

He rapes his sister, Phoebe

Lolwut?

It's a show about a boy who lives in a town with a factory that's owned by an intergalactic robotics company, a space pirate comes to live with him and puts a wormhole in his head, things happen and the boy gets a friendly robot, and finally the robotics company tries to stop the space pirate from gaining the powers of the space pirate king.

In the end, the space pirate offers the boy a trip into space, then decides against it. And the boy grows up on Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=foulx-DTsrc

/thread

This video is ass and misses a lot of major points, and is literally wrong about some of them. FLCL is a coa story.

stop shilling/lurk moar you fucking newfag

When in the video he says FLCL isn't a coming of age story?

Do you have a better opinion?

I don't remember, near the end, I actually watched the video, unlike you apparently. Fucking redditor.

Yeah you're right, sorry

But that's naruto.

No it's dragon ball z.

Boners lmao