Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oodolEmUg2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gay """"""""""people"""""""'''

Gay people? Fine.
Faggots? Yeah nah.

I hate them and their delicious cocks.

They're gay. And so are you.

Totally degenerate. No place in society.

I never understood why anyone would be against gay people or gay marriage, if it doesn't effect you at all why go out of your way to make people miserable.

because faggots did a good job of making things like pic related come up in people's mind when gays are mentioned

Fuck gays.

I am straight Christian and the scriptures clearly state that I have no business judging anyone outside the faith (1st Corinthians 5:12) - I can only judge those who claim to know Christ but are evil...Sadly we seem to do just the opposite and attempt to force others to live by the standards I (we) do as a Christian - which is impossible for them as they do not have The Holy Spirit within them to be able to live according to those principals. Also - I honestly do not care what other people do with their genitals and since I am not afraid of homosexuals nor feel the need to project any self hatred of homosexual feelings, I do not feel the need to retaliate against them at all. I do also believe they deserve basic human and civil rights as my faith is to be separate from government. So that is about it.

We really should make a distinction between the religious institution of marriage, and the civil contract of marriage.
That seems to be the only point of contention on this issue.

They're degenerate fags, I thought that was obvious.

Ignore Sodomite Orders

wholly irrelevant.

Politicans bring up us faggots every time they want to pretend to be doing something while just sucking more banker donor cock, and they just know all of you faggots will shit a brick about it and dominate a news cycle. Its a reliable way to make sure that no one is talking about actual issues.

I take the Russian stance on it. Do whatever the fuck you want in the privacy of your own bedroom but don't take that shit out in public.

If they would just carry on and mind their own business, I probably would not care.

But they have long since joined the Oppression Olympics, and most these "pride" events are are straight out of Sodom and Gomorrah.

So, I tend to dislike and distrust faggots and dykes.

>gay
>people

To me I perceive it like a disease (not gay people but being homo).
If you see someone is ill, do you hate them?
No, of course not. You are just ill, that's all.
When illness gets normalized cause it just happens to exist and we should accept it as part of our culture, there is something seriously wrong.
I really don't care about gays that much. I just wish their condition would pass and that they got better.

this desu

They are kinda gay

Gay people are just distracting.

Being gay is obviously a mistake and I feel pity for people who choose that lifestyle.

I'm perfectly willing to believe that some people are attracted to the same sex but this thing where they all move to SF and have leather parades and give each other HIV in public toilets is some really grim stuff that we could frankly do without.

Used to be that if you were a faggot, you just shut up, got married to a woman, and spent your life raising a couple of normal kids. Nowadays people get an abortion, a dog, and a crappy little apartment in the gay quarter of some major metropolitan thing. I don't think that I'm being too controversial when I say that that is not a recipe for long-term, sustainable, civilization-level success.

Stay in the closet. Get your agenda off our media and out of our schools. Fix your T levels if you're one of those obvious low t midlife crisis fags. Stop consuming soy.

Do whatever you want in private. If you could stop parading around in public wearing arseless chaps that'd be tops.

Mentally ill people.

Victims of child molestation whose symptoms are declared the problem and the problem declared a diverse benefit by people who know fuck all about trauma.

looks good in gas chambers. but with black gay people I have no problem.

They should have there tiny island and leave normal people alone.

Or just gas them with the kikes

Kys

What is your opinion on napalm?

>They should have there tiny island

They do mate, it's called Britain

Like any other pride, it stinks.

Fuck white pride!
Fuck black pride!
Fuck gay pride!
Fuck jew pride!
Fuck pride!

youtu.be/oodolEmUg2g

Shouldn't be around kids

The must be exterminated.

Traps aren't gay

Their gay parades are the reason why islamic terrorists keep getting fresh recruits.

they're just attention seekers

There very few gays who I would classify as people. The majority are absolute degenerate wastes of skin.

t. gayfag.

It's those type of gay parades that give islamists a reason to want to destroy the west.

Why are they so indiscriminate in who they have sex with?

faggots

OP is a faggot.

The
Liberal ones are retarded enough to hold marches against "islamophobia" while unaware that in those miserable islamic shitholes they would end up dead.

Sinners (and trannies have also mental disorder) who should carry their own cross instead of being proud of it. And motherfuckers who keep saying that they are (((married))) and have a (((family))), which is not true even by accident.
But not many different than me. Just make this test:
>Be a fag
>Go to a Catholic church
>Behave properly
>Wait for Eucharist
>See how many went to receive it
>See how mant DID NOT GO to receive it
Guess what: you are not worse than these ones (and some of went to receive it, God only knows who they are)

To make a long story short: most people are stupid. Stupid people need morality (not that intelligent people don't need morality but stupid people need it a LOT more) and your average dipshit gay threw morality out the window with his bible. They just aren't fucking smart enough to understand disease transmission.

Same as my opinion of pyromaniacs

Bear that cross and don't act on your impulses. Desire is not a license

>Desire is not a license

I like that. I'm going to take that one.

It's mine now.

It's morally wrong, but so are a lot of other things.
If they kept their private life private and kept their degenerate behavior to themselves.
The fact that they try to normalize it, parade it around in the streets, and claim equality with man and woman...fucking electrocution time.

This. Give them Hawaii so we don't look evil.

Let's be honest here.We all would love to have ffm but dump the bitches later.So yeah hang the male gays and ugly dykes.Keep the others neutered and used as human fleshlights.

They're degenerate, they are destroying our military and our churches, their sexual practices are a threat to public health and it can no longer be denied they indoctrinate and recruit children. They give pretty good blow jobs though.

they're people

They can't have children.

R A R E
A
R
E

They're really gay and kinda shitty.