The Millennial is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer...

The Millennial is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Entitled and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

"The millennial response shall be it is not our fault is the other!" For lo they cannot handle their own responsibility they shall blame others for their own lack of initiative. They will blame and shift never admitting their own inferiority by their very hands.

Anyone who posts in this thread is a faggot.

What is the name of that faceless guy again? That was like the wojak of the previous era.

Millennials are the most God awful generation America has ever seen. Thank God they aren't competent enough to hold positions in the government.

>No actual response. Just a reaction gif tier response.
I expect nothing less. Ha ha yes! Such a great webm bro! I will now go back to playing video games. Watching anime and never growing up. How dare they point out such things!

Now take your free education that you both demand and revival for not being up to your standard.

that's a pretty great file name

I am entitled to a government that doesn't act against my interests and purposely destroys my wife of life to maximize shareholder value while weakening our national security, that is correct.

*way of life and ability to support a wife

I don't hate boomers. I hate the government that promised them they could live out retirement on the taxpayer dime because they pushed a fucking broom in a steel mill for 30 years.

I look at job listings every day. To be a fucking dishwasher they ask for three months experience at another restaurant.

Fuck boomers.

>boomers criticism social media and other degenerate usages of time, but they are the bad ones goy!
>They are racist throwback to an old era

Now go back to injecting that social media into the your veins. Something you will both blame boomers for even as they tried to warn you.

The entitlement of my opening statement personified personified! How dare a job require experience!

Post more boomers redpill pics

>thinks you need experience to be a dishwasher
Not sure if troll or boomer

NAFTA and MFN for China are what I'm referring to, I have no idea about how you got that from my post.

Too bad we will one day. And hopefully the faggot Gen Xers will cry about it.

Had forgotten abotu this thing, damn.

Why are Americans so perfidious? Such a grown up woman acting like that...