Is blocking ads right?

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes it is.

Thanks for your attention.

Yes. Thread/

Of course
I'm downloading the website content in my computer. I have the right to choose what is displayed and what is not

Yes , I don't want to buy anything and whatever you have I'm not interested in. I'm just here to read/watch/do what I planned on doing so your advertisements are irrelevant

Yes, if you want money get a real job. Stop jewing my internet.

Why not? Its content that you download which is publicly exposed, why wouldn't it be lawful to be selective about what you choose to execute on your own machine?

Yes, no ads untill the companies behind them are Judenfrei

Sup Forums is literally the only website where I disable my addblocker

Yes kill yourself faggot

no law stating I can't control what is and isn't downloaded to my own computer.

>black man
>"we work hard to provide the best communities"

....is this satire?

Yes. Duh.

Right or wrong, it is what it is until it is no longer legal. Ad-block-blocking and native advertising are also 'shitty but not illegal', so they fall under the same umbrella.

Yes

>Can we talk
Why do leftists all talk like they're on an episode of Degrassi?

It's wrong. That's why I support ads by using AdNauseam.

>I dont use Brave browser

Pic related

>spend 1000 bucks on a phone
>can’t even use the motherfucker half the time because of ads everywhere

Kek
do you have the rpg dlc for the ad-simulator ?

Sure, but websites also have the right to deny you their service
Bake the fucking cake yourself

youtube without an adblocker is hellish

Does your internet have a montly cap? mine does it cost me real money to watch adds. So I block

Unusable.

>Disable Ad Blocker
>Enable Black Blocker

how the fuck do you get brave to auto complete urls? This bullshit is getting annoying where it doesn't auto complete urls that I go to periodically

What? You mean you can't handle a mandatory 5 minute ad about toothbrushes for your tongue for every 3 minute YouTube video?

>settling with blocking

>not using adnauseam to actually fake the clicks too.

The day we are legally required to view advertisements is the day I'm going full innawoods

>nigger
Especially right and justified

>inb4 you get jailed for blocking ads.

any site that tries to make me disable adblock I close tap or back out and never return.

tab*

yes
its my house
fuck your company
if you have the balls try and detect if i have an adblocker and block me , hahaa

Shira law - block adds loose hand

>1 post
sage

Maybe this wouldn't be such an issue if adds nowadays weren't stupid, boring, repetitive, and cheaply made. I recall a time when commercials made peolle laugh. When they were visually interesting. Now most commercials are just absolute garbage. Too long, and often repetitive to the point of annoyance. Have you seen those stupid ass Flo commercials? Somebody got paid money to make those pieces of shit. Maybe companies should hire some kids straight out of college and ditch these old fucks who have clearly lost their touch. Even Superbowl adds are starting to be shit.

if they got rid of that stupid meme face picture then I might unblock them.

Have you ever clicked on an ad and bought something from it Sup Forums? I never have in my whole life.

I can't stand ads

Yes. Internet can't make non-intrusive adds for shit. Even youtube is fucking bad.
Imo the solution would be to get people to watch adds by their own will. A bit like paying for a service by watching adds like some website used to do.

I wouldnt mind advertisements if it wasnt so overtly geared towards social engineering. I was watching the Leafs' game yesterday and an ad for Smirnoff featured promininently a drag queen. Now you KNOW for a fact that NHL fans are not an appropriate demographic for the LGBTQ agenda (in fact they are probably one of the least receptive) so why else are they shoehorning it in there?

I dont mind you trying to sell me pepsi or some bullshit but dont force me to take in.your cultural marxism

basicattentiontoken.org

>have ad-block
>like a website
>yknow what, this website deserves ad-revenue, I guess I'll whitelist this one site
>immediately get malware
>immediately get adware
>remove malware and adware
>put adblock back on
Or
>go on youtube
>want to show someone a video
>30 second ad every single video
>internet is slow
>refresh page
>30 second ad again
>just want to listen to some music
>30 second ad

I'm good.

Yup. Ten years ago ads got so bad with flash shit and popups and loud sound-enabled ads that I avowed to never see ads if I could help it, and wouldn't you know it, I haven't had to see an ad in at least 9 years. Even on my phone there are options to block ads.

Yes

>PFFFT REAL SKEET SKEET NIGGA HOURS MY NIGGER BAKA n SHEEEEIIIIT.
Yes blocking ads for sites you don't like is fine.

Yes it is. Only parasites think otherwise.

Post Ad Nauseam stats

i make a living from online advertising, and I still strongly support ad blocking. If you can't figure out how to monetize with affiliate programs, maybe you shouldn't be in business.

Websites that throw pop ups at me complaining about ad blockers go into my "avoid this website at all costs" list.

This.
There is nothing wrong with blocking ads. Nothing.

I’m at 8827.46$.

DRM disagrees.

online advertising can be done right in a billion ways. Traditional ad boxes just aren't one of them. promotional advertising and influencer advertising are top of the chart for their equivalent 'clickthrough' so to speak.

Whenever I see something like that I close the site and never visit it again.

Yes, I consider it useless clutter on my screen and potentially a virus at times.
>b...b...but muh revenue
I have yet to know any person influenced by a flashing "buy me" ad on a website, which means these companies are throwing money at websites to host their pointless ads to annoy visitors to that site.
Thus we need a free web economy where websites dont have to hosted at any cost, it is virtual space anyway, servers should be funded by internet providers and advertisements should be banned other than on dedicated websites that allow companies to post their information in a set limited resolution button with a brief description for people actively seeking their service/product.

it is a requirement on the internet

The only time an ad lead to a purchase for me was the J-list ads here. Even then, the ad I clicked on had nothing to do with my actual purchase

do you like pop ups and viruses? do you like giving money to people who you deem dont deserve it?
fuck off commie

YUP

>do you like pop ups and viruses?
i seriously don't want to revisit the 90's internet specifically because of this reason

all advertisements are a security risk that should be blocked. no exceptions.
period.

When they stop inserting malware into ads, I'll stop blocking them. So never.

Most ads lead to malware downloads, destroy page performance, or are some endless survey.

Ad blocking is more of an anti-virus software than anything. There's no reason for someone to allow this unless their ignorant or profit from it.

you don't associate with retards. Back in the day ad revenue was enormous. And nowadays the only ads that get any clicks are ones that are nearly identical to legitimate page functions. cnet is a good example. Ever taken a look at one of their downloads lately? There are at least 20-30 ads that all say "download here" but just lead to more ads/malware. It's fucking insane, but people still fall for it.

I use adblock wherever I can, unless it's on a website I really like and care about.

Yea.
Until the motherfuckers who want to advertise stop making their stupid fucking ads intrusive as fuck, eating too much bandwidth, and straight up introducing malware to your computer, they can go fuck themselves.
You would think they could learn, since the dawn of the internet people haven't like intrusive ads. Well over two decades later they are still just as intrusive, if not more so. They think this works on people.

>it's all virtual space
>just have ISPs fund servers
Congratulations, you've just posted the single dumbest thing I've seen today. The only way to destroy ads without sacrificing freedom on the internet is for every site to essentially have a Patreon that people can donate to. Even then you have an incentive for sites to restrict content for non-donors.

Yes. sorry trafficjunky.net :^)

yes
pick element that nigger out of there

>"We work hard"
>photo of a nigger

this, it's amazing how malicious the ads can be, and how they can bloat your experience
often ads take up more bandwidth than the actual content of the web page you're trying to load

right what?

>Use a friend's computer
>See weird yellow lines on a youtube video's timeline and the web page is shrunken by these weird photos paid for by companies.

>be me
>never request ad in my life
>people get butthurt because I don't request ads
>somehow is my fault for choosing what loads on my end
stay mad fags

1000%!!! Internet is no place for continuation of TV bullshit!

>Is blocking ads right?

Absolutely. Especially if you're blocking ads on YouTube and Google.

Ads that strategically pop up with the right timing to make you accidentally click on ads.
Ads that float around the screen.
Ads that redirect.
Ads that take up your entire screen.
Ads with fake and or misleading exit and or continue buttons.
Ads that flash.
Ads with distracting imagery.
Ads that make sounds.
Ads that make sounds which cannot be muted.
Ads with fake mute buttons to get you to click on the ad.
Ads with videos which eat bandwidth.
Ads which introduce malware.
Ads which are impossible to exit, can't go back or exit.
And many more, please add to this list if you can.

Who makes these things? I just want to know how human they are. It's almost like they wouldn't even bleed the same color.

Tell me about AdNauseam, should I use it over uBlock?

If they start showing uppity niggers when one blocks ads they might actually get people to turn ad blockers off!

the idea is to fuck with jewgle's business model by faking ad clicks.

>Ads get obnoxious and for years we have to deal with them
>AD blocking software appears
>Nooooooooooo we'll make them less annoying just turn it off.

Sorry, you fucked yourselves a long time ago.

This, honestly. So long as these ad makers believe they must "educate the masses", I will never watch an ad.

I don't talk to niggers... Use a white women or man and maybe I will remove my adblock

no

I'll disable the adblocker for websites worth supporting, but it's not the case for the vast majority of them. Also had too many issues with ads lagging up the page.

Wait what? That much?

The entire advertising industry works like this and has done so for decades. Those weird annoying Tell Sell commercials? They have, apparently, worked for quite some time because they were on for literal decades. You see, you underestimate the sheer relative scale here, advertising cost versus profits. It only takes a relatively small amount of fools to break even.

The second misconception you have, is that you being annoyed is somehow detrimental to the advertising company. See, if you're annoyed by an advertisement, you're not the primary market. They wouldn't have sold to you anyways, or at lest you not being a customer doesn't outweigh the ones they did get by those advertisements.

It's sad and annoying, but that's roughly how it works

yes

Why would they think showing the guys face would make me enable ads?

That picture just make me hate ads even more.

If they weren't tracking and profiling me, I wouldn't mind them at all. Not even pop up ads with noise.

Yes. Advertisements ruin the internet and contain malware

is blocking aids right?
fixed
yes block all monkeyfuckers with aids

>Is blocking ads right?
Who the fuck cares, DELET SLIDER THREAD

Ads have become too intrusive and potentially dangerous. When it was just the occasional banner and side ad I didn't care, but now you have half the screen taken up by advertisements, and some websites will attempt to redirect you to outside sites.

>That picture just make me hate ads even more.

And niggers. Fuck the ad kikes and their pets.

If a really SMALL and non-intrusive thing pops up that ASKS if I would disabled ad-block, I usually will. If you try to block me from all the content on your site, until I disable it, I just leave and blacklist the site entirely to never visit it again.

How ad nauseum without jews finding little old m3?