Why do Spanish nationalists praise that shitskin?

Why do Spanish nationalists praise that shitskin?

He literally looks like a kurdish dude who sells kebabs in my area.

Explain yourself spaniards?

You haven't explained why you think he's a "shitsckin", but you demand that people who supported him (against the murdering communist) have to defend him?

That's fucked up, OP.

Read about how he fixed Spain kicking all the commies and you will understand all.

we dont

JOSE ANTONIO PRIMO DE RIVERA AL THE WAY

fascists love moorish niggers, Hitler did too

You contradict to each other

You're a shitskin

I'm white male with the blue eyes, that old fart is a shitskin, yes

Sure you are Ahmed. Slide.

1 - Because Spanish nationalist were indoctrinated by his ways, so they view him as a "true Spaniard".
2 - Yes, he's probably a kike, but that's not really an uncommon face type in Spain, so I don't know what the fuck you're on about here.
3 - I already did.

>belgian talking about shitskins

The left killed the best leader

he's from andalusia
he is andalusian
a moor

Just admit it, Spaniards are not white. You are still honorary Aryan though.

yeah, sure, HIV snownigger

>Spanairds are not white
When did I say we are, you dumb fuck?
>honorary aryan
Oh, no, we have nothing to do with barbarians salvages of the north. Keep your honorary mud house trophy for yourself.

>Oh, no, we have nothing to do with barbarians salvages of the north. Keep your honorary mud house trophy for yourself.
This

He was alright, enacted some corporatism and exercised a rather fashy rule but not a scratch and the true Spanish fascist.

fuck you and your jewish mother you cunt

Are you sure about that?

no
they are white
my father is galician and im pale asf
yeah

Then i have news for you...

>It's another "We don't need [historical figure] because HE WASNT HWHYTE" divide & conquer thread
The right eats its own just like the left. Prove me wrong.

BASED DR. BANDA!

We don't Primo de Rivera was superior.

PP and francoist cucks ruined España.

>no
>they are white
>my father is galician and im pale asf
>Franco was Andaluz
You're not even trying to hide it, are you? The whole "I'm white, please don't say I'm half non-white!"

Hi David, what are you doing ?

Bump

t. muhamaed al jihadi

cringed irl
stop projecting yourself on all of spain moro de mierda
autism

@144162951
And the right keeps eating its own.
Beautiful

>Oh, no, we have nothing to do with barbarians salvages of the north. Keep your honorary mud house trophy for yourself.
You claim this, yet, 90% of Spain smells like sewers and shit, pretty savage if you ask me. How the fuck do you people live in that smell?

>moro de mierda
I'm a Castilian with blood from the Pirineos literal Iberian master race, you galician subhuman, don't ever fucking dare to talk which such improper manners to your Iberian owners.
The fact that you are trying to push the Angl* definition of "white" into Spain shows that you are already a lost galician cuckold -like EVERY galician-, a subhuman that needs to jump off a cliff.
The people of Spain are Iberians, clearly different to the savages of the Central/Northern Barbaria -NOT Evropa- countries.
There's nothing sadder than seeing Iberian blood falling into Germanic7Anglo identity politics.

How do YOU live in such a shithole as Holanda, the Spanish ex-colony?

I think its pretty cool how he was a chad and cucked the monarchy, but then also saved the monarchy by preserving them to present day. true alpha

>took them 80 years to beat us
>still lost
>And only because of some German guy
Explain

spain is half moor, sephardic jew, and berber mixed with iberian european natives who already look like shitskins (basques)

spain is literally not white and is like mexico

And the right keeps eating its own, just like the left...

cringed irl
LET ME TELL YOU WHO IS WHITE!!!
i cant wait until your country gets slaughtered

>his """country""" got divided into 2 nations because Spain just felt like bantering the Hol*ndés
>his capital was raped to SUCH an extent by Tercio Cock that it's still a hellhole that hasn't recovered
>80 fucking years of an independence war while being aided by England
>and he still thinks we give a fucking damn about his rebellion
If you were to ask anybody in Spain is Holanda was a Spanish colony nobody would even fucking know, that's how much we """cared""" about you.
The Eternal Dutch strikes again:
>gets triggered
>"muh independence!"
You guys sure love reminding us that you were under our rule, why is that?

Spain jealous no one loves them as much as the world internationally still praises revolutionary catalonia. Eat shit gallego

Why does Belgium exist? We should've stomped your faggy rebellion out and genocided the Walloons.

Franco actually left Primo de Rivera to die instead of saving him. He hated him that much.

le 46% face

>the world internationally still praises revolutionary catalonia

That is why they dont any international support? or you wanted to say the SJW of twitter praise them?

Go back to Jungle.

The Eternal Mestizo

Hey Van de Furz, if i where you then i would try to attack the millions of Nigger in your weed smoking proto caliphate.

Also go and help you blood relatives, the Boers in ZA, they need you guys!

>what is Spanish miracle
Franco saved the country and killed commies, you're just a salty commie vampire

Hitler dreamed to remove this rat with Ex-Red Spaniards

>You know my opinion of Franco... We ought to keep these Red Spaniards on the back burner... They're lost to democracy, and to that reactionary crew round Franco too... I believe you to the letter, Speer, that they were impressive people. I must say, in general, that during the civil war the idealism was not on Franco's side; it was to be found among the Reds ... one of these days we'll be able to make use of them... The whole thing will start all over again. But with us on the opposite side.

Source:Albert Speer, Spandau: The Secret Diary (Weidenfeld & Nicholson, 2000), p. 167):

you are the salty poo

Franco was an Anglo-American plant, he killed the spanish identities, destroyed the spanish army and sucked NATO cock every occasion he could.
He would open his anus wide to the EU if the CIA told him to.

Because even Catalans used to like him

why u so mad

Fun fact, the walloons are the from the non-French part of Belgium and were Francised during the golden age, they were often dutch and flamand peasants who moved west.

Bump

ty

because sp*nish "nationalists" are austisticly screeching retards

Pretty much because he saved us from the worst times of Spain ever had. You got commies wanting to become a soviet satellite country, anarchists burning and raping nuns and declaring independence, incompetent and pasive government. The second republic was the worst time Spain ever had. Spain works way better as an authoritarian state: fascists or kingdom, you name it.

Hallo Mohamed wie geht's?

Butthurt shitskin

>G*rmanic

>tfw Primo de Rivera would have made every region rich and populated
>tfw he was arrested after a false accusation
>tfw he never wanted a civil war and wanted to go to the Republican parlament to negotiate with the rebels to avoid more deaths and destruction
>tfw commie Republican government condemned him to death