Tillerson, Mattis, Mnuchin forge 'suicide pact' in the event Trump wants one of them gone

washingtonexaminer.com/tillerson-mattis-mnuchin-forge-suicide-pact-in-the-event-trump-wants-one-of-them-gone-report/article/2636550

>Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin reportedly have forged a "suicide pact" in which all three members of President Trump's Cabinet would leave if one of them becomes a target of the president.

>News of the agreement surfaced amid renewed questions about Tillerson's future in the administration.

Why is this guy so incompetent that he's constantly at war with his own cabinet?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/tillerson-mattis-mnuchin-forge-suicide-pact-in-the-event-trump-wants-one-of-them-gone-report/article/2636550
youtube.com/watch?v=S3aQYfmBV_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Trump made a deal with the devil knowing that he was the boss.

He should fire one, let the other two Globalist quit. Win-win.

>washingtonexaminer.com/tillerson-mattis-mnuchin-forge-suicide-pact-in-the-event-trump-wants-one-of-them-gone-report/article/2636550

Shit OP - That story is based on a debunked story from NBC News and Buzzfeed. It's fake news.

>Why is this guy so incompetent that he's constantly at war with his own cabinet?

because he's an obese, retarded mental patient with dementia

why a bunch of 14 year old neckbeard nerd virgins suck his dick everyday, I'll never understand

Kek, saw NBC this morning. They are still doubling down on their slander.

THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING

God bless I hope Trump fires those neocon kikes

Fake news

Nice source, they don't even mention "anonymous source" in the article anymore, they just make shit up and hope it sticks

This

Trump sold out to the neocon establishment because ultimately he's a narcissist that wants to be loved by everyone.

Or course that would mean he also has to follow their retarded neocon policies, policies that he doesn't particularly like (or at least pretended not to like during the campaign)

rare sighting of an intelligent leaf omg

Nice reasoning skills, faggot. The problem is retards like you who jump up and down chimping out about our president is annoying. This pushes people to like trump. Fucking leaf...

>because he's an obese, retarded mental patient with dementia
>why a bunch of 14 year old neckbeard nerd virgins suck his dick everyday, I'll never understand
something tells me you're jealous that you didn't build skyscrapers and become the President lol

I'll bet you don't have a hot wife either

it's ok man, I understand

getting your start in real estate from your rich real estate developer dad and never paying your contractors must be pretty cool

there's a reason NYC hated Trump long before he hit the national stage

>Fake news

So was firing of Flynn.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3aQYfmBV_A

All bad news is fake news, until it isn't, at which point it becomes 4D chess

Gonna need a source on that

>reportedly
Yeah, and the guy standing trial for murder is automatically guilty because someone said so right?

Fuck off.

lol

Kelly, Mattis, and McMaster also have a similar pac that at least one of them must be in the US at all times.

Why can't he just fire all 3 at once?

Should've included McMaster and, more importantly, taken the "suicide" literally.

>A U.S. official told BuzzFeed
Lol.

all goys :(
the jews are doing it again

Ive noticed a huge drop in mattis cheerleading from marines. Was he playing the long con the whole time?

bump

Because his biggest problem is his ego, though it doesn't matter as much as when he attacks his own Attorney General.

You really think they make things up?

lmao this

>You really think they make things up?
We know they make things up. You were alive last year, right?

TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

He's finished. Even his own staff is turning on him. Impeachment is coming, drumpfkins. Prepare yourselves.

What did "they" make up, exactly? Respond with sources.

Do they realize that no one really trust any of them?

Maybe Mattis has fans but that's it

Is mattis / tillerson / Carson and whole bunch of others not goyim as well??

WTF does Trump have against Tillerson?

>Mnuchin
>forging a 'suicide pact' with a Kike

Sup Forums highlights of the day

bump

This it's surprisingly important and could become very transcendent, because that means that the establishment it's truly afraid of Trumpism now that Roger has become popular.