Am I white ?

Both parents have blue eyes, I seem to be an error.

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even more brown than mine
Wew lad

Seems your mother has some explaining to do.

Looks like your mom fucked a spic. Sorry to break the news.

Momma likes it spicy for sure

I think you know you aren't

Welcome to the Brotherhood of Bastards.

Might ask mom about that.

If both your parents have blue eyes, one of them is not your parent. 2 blue-eyes parents CANNOT make a brown eyed kid.

Your mom was cheating.

This. /thread

>Both parents have blue eyes
half right

>I seem to be an error
>seem

user, I...

Possibilities:
>blue isn't one recessive allele
>mommy got BROWNED
>that's one of those gay contact lenses
>you were switched at the hospital

Your dad is either a cuck or you are a mutant.

Oh yeah.....saged

test

lol your mom is a whore
be a good boy and go tell your dad

really now?

what if both were recessive for brown eyes?

Shiah?

brown eyes is dominant

You're absolutely retarded, 2 blue-eyed parents can have a brown-eyed child. The percentage of it is relatively low so you can't just rule it out.

also lel at people that think Greeks or Armenians or Ashkenazim aren't white, maybe you don't like them for being Meds or Churkas or Kikes but they're still European and white

Maybe you are adopted, white people loves to adopt.
>Hhuurrr duuurrr look at me, I'm morally superior.

Ya your mom cheated or you are adopted, hate to break it to you.

he might be adopted

according to pol brown eyes = not white, even though neolithic europeans had them

Two blue-eyed people having a brown eyed child isn't impossible, just very unlikely. Do you resemble your 'father' in any other way?

Your mother slept around

Accordingly to Sup Forums, nipple color determines your race more than genetics
It's truly sad how low this place goes sometimes

but here is how it actually works
genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children

This.. The only way to have brown eyes is to inherit a brown allele which neither your mother nor your supposed 'father' have

Your father is probably not your father kek
Also what's up with my eyes? They change depending on the lighting from hazel to green and when it's really bright you can see the blue eyes I had as a kid underneath the hazel ring I inherited from my dad.

Got Four siblings of brown+blue eyed family and none of us have blue eyes even though it's a fifty fifty change

>brown+blue eyes can't get green

What kind of tard chart is this?

And how italians have big noses when I'm like half italian and my nose is real small and curves up a bit. My nipples are pink though.

So what do brown eyes mean? I got brown hair and brown eyes. Am I some sort of shit skin?

this
OP probably just had bad luck. Does one of your grand parents have brown eyes? If so, thats probably the reason. You still carry the genes of your anchestors in you, even if they are not active. So even if only your great-great-grandfather had brown eyes, you could have them from him. Chances are low, but its possible. Chances that you got them from a grandparent are pretty high

height and hair color are the same for both of us, and yeah we have similar faces.

Pink nip master race

The only logical conclusion

Did someone just find out they were adopted or their mommy slept around? :D

I'm thinking it is impossible without cheating, and the exceptions are actually instances of cheating.

Every time this eye color thing comes up I'm struck by how I can't remember literally anyone's eye color with confidence. I always make a mental note to make a mental note but then forget. This is a shit post but I guess I'm just hoping someone knows what obscure flavor of autism causes this.