Why do you hate indians user ?

Why do you hate indians user ?

It is a crime that they were forced out of their lands by my ancestors.

>indoor shoes
>rubbing barely covered asshole on carpet

I don't I just like laughing at their stupid shit.

Do they really wipe their ass with their hands? I legitimately won't date an indian chick because of this.

They look like aliens, you find that face attractive?

They're aesthetically disgusting

they talk like their mouth is stuffed with cotton

Anyone look into the slav-indian origin theory? I think indians are hot because they look like slavs with dark skin.

India is fucking disgusting that’s why they shit among all else in the river they draw water from

Your picture explains why pretty much.

Native Indians or poos?

FUUUUUUCK im a pajeet can i come over there when im rich? i have 25 btc

All of the brightest ones flee India and come to the west, and they're fairly decent immigrants as a result.

Most indian women are actually pretty cute

No you fucking retard. Arab and Muslim countries use a shatafa, which is a hand held bidet/ass sprayer. Its more hygenic than just toilet paper

Ayo uh hit me wit den light skindians pham.

honestly our women are SHITE

Go to any college campus for a day, you will realize how wrong you are.

They don't believe in deodorant
Their homes smell like B.O., curry and human shit
They look as if their genes were interrupted and never corrected
Their social norms and hygiene are fucking disgusting.

Indians are the most despicable people on earth

>Arab and Muslim countries
>more hygenic

Bahahaha

Arab and Muslim countries use a bucket full of water and a sponge. That everyone shares.

Those cunts take all the pussy with their god-tier speech
Pic related

Lived in the Middle East for 15+ years. Poor uneducated people aren't very clean but all households have either a bidet or a shatafa. If the family is lower middle class or richer, the mother is usually a germaphobe.
Yeah I get it, "haha goat fucking Arabs" etc., but what I said is true for most Arab and Muslim countries.

How can the world compete?

I'm not making up the bucket and sponge thing

I hate them after currynigger became a head of Microsoft. 90% of Microsoft developers are pajeets now (what a coincidence!) and Win10 is unusable shit. It died 4 (four!) times on my laptop, usually after 'updates'. Linux Mint is running well for two years tho.
Currynigger is not a human beeing it's some sort of monkey and shoudn't be allowed to work anywhere except sewage.

Dude where did you see that? It might have happened but literally everyone I knew found toilet paper alone disgusting, and needed to use water and toilet paper. I'm not calling you a liar but there's no way that's normal