Hello Sup Forums so I'm 23 years old, and I've been a Muslim since birth...

Hello Sup Forums so I'm 23 years old, and I've been a Muslim since birth, but I lately moved from my country (Tunisia) to study abroad in France, and I've been attending philosophy/political uni student meetings (I'm left-wing and well read in philosophy), lately I've been having a hard time in reconciling my faith with my views on homosexuality, I have some homosexual friends and they are some of the nicest people I've met, and I find myself ditching some of the teachings in Islam, especially concerning homosexuality and adultery, is what I'm doing wrong? if so how should I approach this? I appreciate your help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoN80r6qPhg
hooktube.com/watch?v=HoN80r6qPhg
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/06/muhammads-inspiration-by-judaism-it-was.html
archive.is/VKsgh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagarism
amazon.com/Hagarism-Making-Islamic-Patricia-Crone/dp/0521297540
archive.org/details/Hagarism
timesofisrael.com/when-men-and-women-prayed-together-at-the-western-wall/
archive.is/D3wrE
archive.org/stream/b20442580#page/n5/mode/2up
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Homosexuality and adultery is wrong. Don't fall for those sophists

You know what to do Muzzie.

If you are so smart, why do you believe in a god invented by Jews, sold by a pedophile?

>I'm left-wing and well read in philosophy
that's an oxymoron

also fuck off back to your desert before we kick you out

Get the fuck out of Europe, you muslim invader.

Give up on Islam and become a trap.

There's nothing wrong with what you're doing, user. You're taking your own experiences in life and formulating your own opinion and world view, as all young adults usually do. If this shit doesn't align with your religious views then who gives a fuck? Are you going to let a monolith of beliefs stop you from progressing as a human being rather than progressing to be another face of one group of people?

Skip 5 minutes in to get past his sales pitch for his books. Bill Warner mathematically analyzes the Qu'ran.
youtube.com/watch?v=HoN80r6qPhg
hooktube.com/watch?v=HoN80r6qPhg

Hagarism and the origins of Islam. The Byzantines and Persians fought for control of Palestine. The Jews backed the losing side. The Byzantines didn't appreciate their subterfuge so they kicked them out. A Jewish sect who considered themselves to be descendants of Hagar instead of Sarah, the Hagarenes, taught Mohammed a new faith to recapture the holy lands. Early mosques prayed toward Jerusalem.
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/06/muhammads-inspiration-by-judaism-it-was.html
archive.is/VKsgh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagarism
amazon.com/Hagarism-Making-Islamic-Patricia-Crone/dp/0521297540
archive.org/details/Hagarism
timesofisrael.com/when-men-and-women-prayed-together-at-the-western-wall/
archive.is/D3wrE

As for sexual morality, Islam isn't totally on the wrong track. You don't necessarily need to stone people, but homosexuality and adultery are inherently degenerate. That word gets thrown around a lot, but it refers to degeneration of a society. In the last days of any empire there is a rise of sexual immorality. Sexual morality, especially monogamy, are key to functional societies. In a state of nature, or tinder, 20% of men reproduce with 80% of women. By breaking that pattern the beta male ceases to be a dangerous element, but instead becomes a worker in support of the system. Even under ideal function it doesn't work out to be 100% either way. In the 1950s in the US 75% of men and 85% of women had children. JD Unwin researched this in depth.

>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
archive.org/stream/b20442580#page/n5/mode/2up

This is fucking retarded

Perhaps you need to find the truth of the teaching rather than look at it at face value. One of the reasons why homosexuality is deemed sinful (if not the main one) is that it's sex without procreation, and a focus on pure sexual pleasure is a corruptive force. I don't think there's anything wrong with male finding another male attractive (or vice versa for women) personally, but the rampant unprotected sex that gay men engage in (we all know how degenerate men are sexually) result in the spread of STDs and a decline in moral norms.

For instance the gay community were instrumental in the spread of AIDS in the 80's and gonorrhea's anti-biotic resistance isn't helped by extreme sex acts such as deep throating, meaning infections mix with other resistant bacteria strains.

So I don't think homosexuality is wrong per se, but I believe there is a truth to such teachings that should be considered.

You approach it by either compromising on one set of beliefs and become a disgusting hypocrite, or choosing a belief. They are mutually contradictory. Either you hate gays and believe in Islam, or you tolerate gays and violate your faith.

Just ignore the parts of the quran that deals with homosexuality, you're not supposed to follow everything in it literally, plus this is the 21th century
Also i recommend you don't go Sup Forums often, just trust me on this one.

Generally I would agree with you. Holy books are best understood as guidebooks, not rule books. That and Sup Forums can get too autistic to be useful.

Just a broad? I heard french broads love muzzies, surprised it was only one

This bong knows what he's talking about.

Go to Italy and impregnate an Italian woman

>is what I'm doing wrong?
Not at all, all mudslimes are fags. Embrace your heritage.

KYS

You will burn in hell for denying Jesus Christ heathen.

How fast these "friends" will turn on you if you went full anti-fag on them
>they don't cause it's wahcist.

doesn't really matter what you feel, you are below gays