Fuck Canada

I live in Toronto.

This is the most multicultural city on the planet, most people here weren't even born in Canada. It is widely seen as the future for all cities, eventually everywhere will be like Toronto.

You have no idea just how insufferably bad the brainwashing is. In the subway the free Metro newspapers are filled with progressive and feminist brainwashing articles, rather than news. Right in the middle of downtown we have a massive gay area where transexuals in thongs walk around with little kids playing by. Whole neighborhoods that were once white and clean have been taken over by third worlders, and they degrade more and more each day. Meanwhile wealthy Chinese people come in and buy up massive amounts of property, driving up prices through the roof. Kids in schools segregate by race, and white people are constantly demonized as being privileged and needing to be taken down a peg.

You know what the worst of it is? The decline will take many decades, so its not alarming on a year to year basis. We build up these wonderful societies over centuries, and it will be a slow decline as more and more third worlders get and slowly transform this country into back home.

There is no going back ever, and people like me are only going to be driven out into the suburbs and rural areas. Our cities will be forever gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3z-kzEcA-Zw
youtu.be/v5qiSiXIWY4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144155830/#144165541
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They should learn how to be inclusive to my penis, gnome saying.

Start to speak only French outside, dude. This can help. Seriously, this scum will have blue error screen.

Good riddance, Canada was a mistake

LGGDTTBRAAAAAAAAAP

>Everything but straight

Really makes you think

flee if you can OP. things don't ever get better.

Le tempts de le Canada français

We know its bad. Most of western Canada absolutely hates eastern Canada. Not including Maritime provinces.

It's better in the rural areas anyways user.

>transexuals in thongs walk around

Um, m-may I see a pic of this? It's for research.

I just leave it here. It's the proof that SJW scum gets triggered by French.

youtu.be/3z-kzEcA-Zw

Im sure this is some kind of faggot slang but i have no idea what any of this means

>We build up these wonderful societies over centuries
Yep, you built those societies by exploiting third world countries and their citizens and taking their resources. You built up those societies by having women treated as second world citizens and relegating their place in society to the kitchen. Your built up those societies by discriminating against minority groups because of their sexual preferences but of course not before using up their knowledge and work power. You built up those societies by using or benefiting from a huge military force deployed around the world creating conflict and death in far away lands just because you could take advantage of it to provide for yourselves. You built up those societies by promoting euphemistically a "free market" and "globalization", selling them as the only way forward to everyone and blaming those who dared to talk against it as filthy communists because it was easy for you to take advantage and make the rules in this free market.

Now many of the third world countries you exploited are too fucked up and their population is migrating to survive. The ones that are doing alright don't want to give you more resources for free so you are again calling them communists and making it possible for them to be as fucked up as the others. Women got fed up of making you sammiches and being relegated to the kitchen. Minority groups got fed up with you discriminating them while you kept taking advantage of the things they provided to society. The citizens of countries you kept bombing or kept quite while your friends bombed them for decades killing millions of innocents got fed up and want to show you a bit of your own medicine. Countries that were once in disadvantage with your free capitalism and globalization are finally understanding how to use them in their advantage and now you don't like it.

So basically, you fucking retards brought all of this to yourselves so go cry elsewhere snowflake.

Truth. There's a reason why we refer to Toronto as ''the center of the universe''

Their heads are jammed so far up their own asses that it has caused a gravity well that sucks in and destroys any sort of intelligence and replaces it with a bubble of self importance.

Think San Francisco and LA combined, with a sprinkle of NYC

youtu.be/v5qiSiXIWY4

At least she has no double standarts

>i have no idea what any of this means

i guess that means it isn't real. hey i bet you can find such a sign in another country, meaning it doesn't matter. right leaf?

What a non sense. Montreal has even more bigger subway system.

Air quality in cities is garbage. Let them die.

>I slept in history class: the post

Kek, not. I'm sorry

About big cities - you don't know what is going in Moscow.

Non-russians are everywhere. You are going into a store - they will be. Into tramway, in every vagon in subway and etc

I don't feel myself here home yet.

>My denial is history: your point

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP

>BRAAAAAp-posting now reaches the mentally ill faggots
BRAVO VINCE

fucking shit was right next door to me.
I called the union and gave then an earful
just FYI, the training didn't happen, we where outside snapping photo's of everyone going in and pretending to be reporters and asking their names and what schools they taught at. most turned and left and refused to answer questions.

oh and move north. it's cheaper, doesn't smell bad, almost zero niggers, jews or shitskins.
Pick towns with Masonic lodges. Fucking muslims are scared shitless when they see them.

You will be back to making sammiches or worse once the ""oppressed minorities"" completely take over.

Is this some cheat code?

Toronto here as well.
I go to school in Mississauga which is over 60% Asian and yet THEY'RE STILL FUCKING CONSIDERED A MINORITY
Its absolute bullshit, academia has become anti-white to where we can't organize as a minority now because apparently whites organizing is KKK but Japs organizing isn't Yakuza or Imperialist Japan who killed many more than the shitty KKK ever did.
I'm not fucking moving, if things come to worse and I give up on life ill just an hero and take some crooked fucks with me.

Just because you got pozzed at the glory hole doesn't mean you can't explain the Faggot lingo to him.

Fellow Toronto user here, do you ever feel like you got desensitized towards whites by living here? After witnessing the sheer amount of delusion, propaganda, multiracial couples, political bootlicking, I don't really care for whites as a whole anymore. The majority is a lost cause.

>doing things for leafs

Mississauga is such a shithole for the most parts, literally BRAMPTON. Literally the only white places outside are Polish enclaves lol. Please don't an hero, seriously your life is far too valuable to spend it on these worthless people. They will get what they deserve eventually through natural outcome.

Hello user.
A few weeks ago I was in Moscow and I was surprised by how clean and beautiful it was. I expected to visit a filthy hellhole and it ended up being possibly the nicest major city that I have ever been to. The Moscow metro was the cleanest subway that I have ever ridden, even nicer than in Asian countries.

Do you purposely mislead us about how terrible Russia is so that we do not visit?

PEP is an emergency pill you can take if you think you've been exposed to HIV within the last 72 hours. It eliminates the virus before it has a chance to stick around.
PrEP is similar, but it's a pill you take regularly that stops you from getting infected with HIV

Basically is the fag version of emergency contraceptive and birth control pills.

t. Faggot

Pretty much places with more browns or blacks are shitholes, except places with more whites and richer east asians aren't shitholes and better places.

Canada isn't a Canadian country.

Trust me, whites aren't real Canadians.

the answer is not straightness and homophobia, it is to have right wing gays with family values. Homosexuality isnt going away. If you agree with this, come check us out

>Canada LGBTQ Leftism SJW.jpg
No Pedosexual P, they had one job...

>emergency pill
implying people don't take that shit daily and fuck anything that moves on grinder

this tbqhon

*Cough* Edmonton *Cough*

Nigga please
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144155830/#144165541

edmonton is a fucking joke as well

just look at the type of quality city councillor's who run it

Wouldnt "Degenerates" be shorter and easier to say then "LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP"?

That's what PrEP is.

tl;dr

History of Canada is literally going back and forth between cities and rural areas (at least here in Quebec it was like that)
When people like us will be driven back there, we will adapt and they will not. We will build back local economies instead of (((globalism))) and strive this way. Chinks won't be able to buy land in rural zones and beside spics i doubt many immigrants will choose to go in rural areas. Degenerates won't be as accepted in small communities, they are only strong in their echo chambers and try to make themselves known in big cities by gathering up as a ''small vocal minority''.
>What happen when you are literally the only transgender/immigrant of the village?

>LGGBDTTTIQQAAPPUAGGBDLLTTTIQQLBAAPPBQ+

>Yep, you built those societies by exploiting third world countries and their citizens and taking their resources.

During the industrial age most material resources necessarily had to come from within the borders of the nation or its immediate neighbors, simply due to the limitations on international transportation. The main "resource" of 3rd-world nations is labor, which previously had little value compared to now.

>You built up those societies by having women treated as second world citizens and relegating their place in society to the kitchen.

Incorrect, women in industrialized countries have always been an integral part of the workforce, and liberalization of women's rights are a key part of what made first world economic development possible.

>You built up those societies by using or benefiting from a huge military force deployed around the world creating conflict and death in far away lands

Modern foreign policy is not based on material adventurism, it can be traced back to the post-WW2 Bretton Woods agreement which was intended to encourage global trade. In the 21st century military is intended to promote security and encourage economic development in barbarous regions where before there normally would have been no development whatsoever.

>You built up those societies by promoting euphemistically a "free market" and "globalization", selling them as the only way forward

Considering that the historical record shows us that the most efficient economies are the ones that ultimately survive, yes, it really is the only way forward

Toronto fag here with a comfy pension gov job. Literally quitting life to go live in rural ontario. No job, benifits or pension are worth the suffering that is toronto. Two more months and I'm fucking FREEEEE

kek

Cities were nothing but slave camps from the beginning. Never beautiful you oaf.

>you
>there you should pay for the consequences that you had no choice over
fuck empathy
most of what you wrote isn't even true, it's at best a conspiracy theory from propaganda
it's always the same fucking story with you morons
you can't prove most of what you wrote, because it's inaccurate and dishonest and besides that, your argument is basically "they exploited them, since they ruined them you should let them ruin you", what kind of fucking retard are you? that's literally the dumbest, cucky, suicidal reasoning i've ever heard
yeah let's let them do that, so we continue the same cycle, that's a solution
you're fucking retarded.

bump

i identify myself as a BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPP that means i'm only sexually atracted to big asses

nuke

I have a treaty card but most people think I'm white. I used to joke about having he benifits of free dental and schooling and the social acceptance of a white man. Now I just got free dental and schooling... :(

>in
Rural areas are better anyways. The cities have been overtaken by liberals and third worlders. Once SHTF, the rural areas will control the food production and be overwhelmingly white so we will have the upper hand. The city folks will be cucked from the first second. My views on suburban areas depend on where it is located. I live in a 98% white area of the Midwest outside a major city. This area is super conservative and clean but the people are kind of cucked and typical suburban cowards.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Like an A-10 Thunderbolt

bump

>tfw THIS