Titty Tattoo

Could this show be any more low-budget? Also:
>Bluesy Floozy of Blue Moon
Wat?

must be jc staff's c team

>JC Staff C team
The anime is going to be a cult classic

what, like dai shogun?

If B team could make an accidental success like Milky Holmes surely the C team could make something that is 'so bad that it's actually good'

More like they were told they had a budget of about Tree Fitty. And not 350万円, just 350円.

Though still not as low-budget as Violinist of Hameln. TV series of that was quite literally a picture drama broadcast on TV.

The manga will always have a place in my heart though.

Is it any good? I'm a little full on anime watching but Silver Saber looks cute. What is it about?

The fights look cool

Bruisy Floozy makes me want to eat cheeseburgers and light sparklers because FUCK YEAH AMERICA

Bluesy Fruesy might just be the worst Western-sounding name I've seen right alongside Quenser Barbotage.

Some parents just hate their children that much.

To this point? Command Seals that give people super powers and a Dragon Quest loving ojousama villain.

This got me wondering what the budget of Dragon Ball Super is.

Or Clangserk.

>low budget
>I didn't watch the fight scenes

>semen demon of the season
>can't unhear oregairu trap's voice
why is this allowed

Not Jacuzzi Splott?
Or Stephanie Gorgeousplace?

Bluesy Fluesy is almost endearing in comparison.

>watching oregairu
That was your first mistake.

>Sladder Honeysuckle
Heavy Object is a fucking goldmine of retarded names.

>a Dragon Quest loving ojousama villain
Picked up

I'd give that patricidal queen ALL OF IT, all right

I like it besides the fight scenes have been decently animated going by JC's standards.

Where's your source for that claim?

If this is truly low budget then you gotta admire how well they managed to handle the fight scenes.

too bad cow tits dies

Fight scenes are pretty nicely done

Her real name is Izzy or some shit

Bluesy is just a cover name

Sure, but why would you pick a cover name that at best makes you sound like a brain-damaged stripper?

cause jap engrish sucks and they wouldnt notice. So its for her personal amusement

>unironically only knowing mikako from oregairu

Was it a proper adaptation though, narratively speaking?

>childhood friend whose sole purpose is to get cucked by the silver haired new girl
haven't seen that one before, no sir

Far worse, she gets cucked by TWO silver haired new girls.

>>childhood friend whose sole purpose is to get cucked by the silver haired new girl who is actually a cake in a middleschooler's body
Can she even compete?

have you seen the one where she dies
how can dead girls compete user. she never had a chance.

>how can dead girls compete
Who cares about her anyway, I want more of drill sergeant-chan, assasin meido and samurai yamato nadeshiko from the ED. Also crazy princess.

I have to admit the cake personality vibe from a middleschooler body is top notch. Oh, and she's also and exotic foreigner to the nips
That was my point, the utter pointlessness of the character bugs me. It's honestly better if she dies so they don't have to waste any more screentime

She also loves to finger other girls, including MC's childhood friend.

a lot of them die actually. But Im not sure which ones are permanently dead. Some of the soldiers use puppet bodies.

Is she Aemrican Saber?