Okay, Hungarybros, I need your advice...

Okay, Hungarybros, I need your advice. I have recently discovered that Hungary's immigration system is quite lax towards the application of citizenship on the basis of linneage. Seriously considering applying and getting the fuck out of here.

Any advice about moving there? I consulted a friend of mine, and she said that Europeans are very unfriendly towards South Africans. Now, I have been to Europe previously - Berlin, Paris, and London. The French seemed more or less indifferent, I suppose out of decorum; The English were friendly enough, when I ran across one (practically an endangered species); and the Germans were, well, Germans. Would Hungarians be unfriendly towards me?

I will be posting this every now and then until I have some proper advice, in case this 404s almost immediately. Really appreciate the help!

Other urls found in this thread:

projectnovaeuropa.com/help-the-boers-send-a-delegation-to-hungary/
ville-ideale.fr/aix-les-bains_73008.php
youtube.com/watch?v=zZFsyF3CkjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Bumpoo

Boomp

Blimp

Boompa loompa

Allahu ackbump

If your a Tyrone bro you can live peacefully on the outside of the fence.

As Mixture of Dutch, English, and Hungarian.

There was a fair bit of talking about the possibility of some Boers being allowed to resettle in the less populated areas of Hungary a while back, even without direct connections.
projectnovaeuropa.com/help-the-boers-send-a-delegation-to-hungary/
Not sure what came of it, though, projects like this die easily, but might indicate something in the way of the sentiments involved.

Might be a good idea to book a few days/weeks holiday in Hungary, have a look around. Hungarian anons on Sup Forums may potentially be up for some tips as to where to go etc.

How are things in Britain? Times tough?

I have heard about that indeed. Unfortunately, I am not a landed farmer, and the last farmers in my family were my grandfathers. I would not be much use.

Has Brexit affected your life in anyway so far?

Why the fuck would Hungarians be unfriendly towards people from SA?
I'm from Poland, and nobody knows shit about SA and it's history. People would just probably assume you are from Australia and not care. I doubt SA is in the public consciousness of Hungary either bro.

People tend to be suspicious of foreigners. I am just asking in consideration of my friend's advice. She has warned me to be extremely cautious due to how difficult it may be to integrate into a country that does not even speak my first, second, or third language. Her reports are second hand from her sister, not sure what to think.

Well in general Eastern Europe is relatively friendly towards Westerners, that are white (Spain and Italy included). So no one will hate you for being from SA.
Integrating can be tough though, in most Eastern European countries it's the younger generation that is fluent in English aside from their mother tongues. So it would likely not be that easy to fully integrate into Hungary without knowing at least conversational Hungarian.

Ready planning on taking a language course. I am guessing I will have to write a standardized test in order to achieve citizenship.

That is odd, in Western Europe, ESPECIALLY Germany, none can speak to save their fucking lives. I bet the Muslim hordes can speak better English.

Check with Sup Forums seems not Hungarians are around here at the moment.
In Western Europe more % of the population can be speak English, they just refuse to do so out of pride.

I forgot the number, but something like 15%, or more, Muslim wives in England can't even speak English, kek. What's the point of getting them to integrate? They are aiming for the caliphate anyway.

Tried /int. No one seems to be biting.

I can't believe their pride overshadowed their politeness. That actually pissed me off hearing that.

How lax are they? Can I get citizenship if my maternal grandmother and grandfather were born in hungary?

Germany, France, explain yourselves?

There is practically no limit. You just need a paper trail to prove that you have the direct linneage. There is even a case of someone achieving citizenship from just having a fucking Hungarian surname. My linneage goes back to when the Austro-Hungarian Empire still existed, and that is still near enough.

Sorry for the late reply, had to do something.

Not particularly. If anything, everyone just wants to have things done and dusted already, but the government keeps cucking out.
That being said, though, I should have said in my initial post that I am a Hungarian living in Britain (came here in 2007 with my parents when I was 15), so my perspective is not necessarily the most reflective of the British. For me personally some business opportunities (education) got halted a bit just before the Brexit vote as European would-be partners decided to pull back and see what will happen, and until it's done, it's treading water. I shouldn't have any problems staying here either way, but on moral grounds I still debate whether I'd like to try to get British dual citizenship: I categorically don't believe first generation immigrants ever truly integrate, which includes myself, so getting it would be hypocritical and/or possibly an insult to Britain, yet at the same time I've grown really fond of this country and its people, the long-standing ideals that are now at risk of being destroyed.

In terms of actual advice my initial post remains, try to talk to people who currently live in Hungary. I could tell you a few things about the culture and politics, but besides casually following news etc, I simply don't live at home anymore so my perspectives are (possibly romanticised) from Hungary, a relatively small and well-off part of it, from 2007.

Thank you for the advice, man. I am glad that you have not been really affected by Brexit. I am quite upset by the Netherlands and the UK. Despite having an English great grandmother, and a Dutch ancestral linneage, I cannot apply for citizenship in either country based on my linneage. Fuck those countries. I feel abandoned.

Just looked into it a bit, christ you need a lot of stuff, I don't have all those documents. Have you found a service or something that you can just pay to handle all of the paperwork for you?

depends of what race you're of, what kind of shit do you do for a living and where do you plan to do it
ie. if you're black, have an arts degree and want to live in Eastern Hungary, you're pretty much fucked up

Going to do it myself. Spend the coming summer holiday just getting everything together. I need to go to the provincial archives to try to find his (the ancestor's) documents. Then I will havecto get everything else together. Going to be a long haul. Probably cost a fucking arm and a leg too.

Second year law student. Pasty white. At least I have those boxes ticked. Any other advice?

i have also debated it OP, my grandfather was from Hungary. i'd like to know i have a back up country i could go live in.

My grandfather half debated going back there to pass away, but he decided against it.

Not wealthy though. So that fucks up things a bit.

are you a nigger?

what do you guys think of 3rd generation Burgers, whose grandparents came from there? would i just be seen as an american dick. or would you be glad to see me?

Getting that EU passport will also open a lot of doors for me.

Yes, with things going to shit fast in SA, one would expect some level of solidarity and the ancestral homelands taking care of their former colonists' descendants, especially because as far as I can tell, the reason SA lost its way was retarded lefties barging in from the West and complaining about Apartheid to make themselves feel and seem better. I've only ever known one South African semi-closely, a guy at uni who was pretty based but categorically refused to talk about South Africa, probably because he knew he'd get in trouble if he said anything (and that was a few years ago, before universities really, really got that crazy)

By the way, have you seen Molyneaux' series on South Africa? (Sadly, that's the most in-depth material I've ever really had the time to look up on the country.) If yes, do you have anything to verify/elaborate on or correct? That stuff is straight up nightmare material. Any stories in general that might interest Sup Forums?

If I were I would not be considering leaving.

I made this Wojak. Can I live with you?

if you can or will speak hungarian, you'll have no problem

then

depends on skintone
no based black man allowed

well, idk then
obviously you won't find a job with the knowledge of the laws of SA, but if you have the affinity for it, you can easily start over your education here, if learning in Bologna system, maybe you can even make some of your lectures accepted, like roman law or such
that can fuck up things a little bit if you're going to uni here, but a) with law degree, you can easily work while studying, b) the two larger Eastern Hungarian unis, Debrecen and Miskolc have good degrees in law, and living there is much cheaper than in Budapest

Hey jolene. Nice to see you again. So it seems you are serious.

also we have a policy that we should bring back every hungarian to us, from UK, r*mania, USA, so you're more than welcome

Emailed an immigration lawyer in Budapest. Requested info on costs and length of process, i'll post results here if the thread is still alive by the time he responds, and if you're interested.

budapest? more like jewdapest tbqh

I am interested, thank you for taking the initiative.

Have always know that shit was bad in South Africa, even since I first started primary school. Learning about Apartheid every year until your ears bled. My father being retrenched when I was a child from his branch managerial position due to the colour of his skin, seeing him cry due to no longer being able to support his family really fucked me up - that was the day I became redpilled.

I have been recently been given mandatory 100 hours community service by my university by helping to organise a society that will help represent anglo and afrikaners on campus. Help heal the distrust and the divide between us that has survived for so long. Help us have a voice in our institution. Help reinstill pride for our achievements, to not be afraid to argue against the narrative of social justice and cultural marxism on campus and within our government. My community service consists of mediation with the victims of those who were offended by our attempt to organise a meeting, re-education, and leadership training.

I'm huwhite Magyar/ Irish.

then come home

Fuck, I hope this thread survives then. Thank you so much for the initiative.

Really? My grandparents were from Debrecen, how is it there?

Thanks, user.

Nobody will care if you learn the language. I'm from EU and as long I speak English and do my work, nobody gives a fuck.
I actually met a South African girl in the university and the only difference was that she had different fashion clothes from the masses and she had a huge SOUTH AFRICAN pin on her backpack.
tl;dr Just learn the language and you will be fine.

It was partly our fault, these were the posters we made. A bit too much I suppose.

Already considering taking a course. That is only if it is indeed viable.

fine, outside the capital village, people are normal and based as it should be

Other than that I have been stabbed twice, and after I called campus security to apprehend a man who just mugged me: A spectator told me to give his land back. Africans are advocating for our murder, and the theft of our land. They hate us here. To exclude us from economic and political participation. Therr is no future for my future children.

Considering what's happening in SA, I would rather see you here than in this hellhole.
I'm absolutely pissed that our government does nothing about you guys suffering a genocide, our politicians deserve death.

Fucking hell. How do you, or others black or white, regard the coming shitshow in SA? I've heard brownouts are very common due to a barely-upkept electric sytem and the whole electric network might collapse in a few years, for instance. Do people realise where things are headed?

Thank you, user. As long as I don't have to live in Paris. Someone tried to mug me in the subway. He did not expect me to fight back and begged and pleaded for me to let him go, I actually really pitied him. He wasn't a gypsy. He looked like an honest man down on his luck. Also. Fuck gypsies. Jesus Christ, I wanted to beat them to death wherever I found them. Hitler was right.

Our country is hopelessly uneducated and impoverished, and our political parties take advantage of their desperation. Combined with this and their low IQ, blacks just view us as the oppressor. Also, everything wrong with infrastructure and the electrical grid is blamed on Apartheid. Almost everything that goes wrong is Apartheid's fault. The government does not give a shit about coloured's either. The coloured's hate the blacks way more than the whites do, I would not be surprised the first race war would be sparked between the two.

We all hate gypsies bro

Yeah fuck them, they're worse than our niggers. Muslim are the worst tho.
if you plan to move here, go in the countryside. They're still redpilled people there, and beautiful landscapes.
ville-ideale.fr/aix-les-bains_73008.php
Aix les bains is a good choice if you want to live in a city, but it might be expensive.
Anything near the alps is a good choice, however don't go to Grenoble, it's a shithole

stay strong and god bless user

The government is promising Zimbabwean style land reform. The country is about to collapse in on itself. More radical, extreme communist parties are gaining momentum again. This will be a Venezuela-stealing-animals-from-zoos style tragedy.

Who are the coloured? Here we use that term interchangeably with black.

Coloureds are mixed race between blacks, Khoisan, whites, and Malayans. They congregated into their own communities eventually and created their own race. They are thugish animals unfortunately. My stab wounds are from coloureds.

I'm always carrying a knife with me, even if it's illegal and it would send me to prison if I use it to defend myself.
If we could carry guns we could defend ourselves from terrorists... No you must take a bullet and waiting for a patrol to come and kill those mudslims

If you go, don't go to Budapest.The entire fucking city smells like ass (if you ever been in 'Slussen' in Sthlm, you know the smell).

Also, fucking gypsies everywhere. Fuck hungary man. With that said, I do have a Hungarian semen-demon.

I have a lot of respect for the French, especially from living in Stellenbosch as a student. French protestants developed one of the most beautiful areas in all of South Africa. Created green meadows where there was once just dirt. Orchards, vineyards, and hot girls. Best wine in South Africa comes Stellenbosch, and we all have to thank the French for it. Thanks, bro.

I'm not directly responsible, however I gladly accept these kind words. I'm no protestant, I'm catholic but I love Jean Calvin's works.
I hope you'll be safe, I'm always deeply saddened when I heard that my fellows whites brothers are suffering great torments.

Still better than Stockholm or any nigger ridden, ravaged city of yours, Sven

I know that you are not responsible. It is just not very often that I get to congratulate other Europeans for their achievements here in South Africa.

Sounds like Paris

fucking bullshit

I would imagine a Gypsy problem, since the country is situated next to Romania?

Just go to the embassy, they are very friendly. Find out what you need and what they can do for you. Remember, they've got a lot of stuff on file.

Admin fee is ok.

Remember, Hungarian citizenship = EU citizenship, for all the bashing we give it here it's quite useful.

>The government is promising Zimbabwean style land reform.
That's just about retarded enough for a government to pursue.

If you come from South Africa you i dont think you would have a problem with gypsies. In Budapest if you dont go to certain streets you wont have any problems (like in any city in any country). The gypsies are chill btw you just need to find the mutual sound.

This was you? Top kek.

There's being edgy and there's being stupid. Well done though.

I had once lived in kuwait. The muslim arabs there are alot more fucking worse than the maghreb ones. Those ones have the mentality of a 7 year old.

I did not make the posters though.

> and the Germans were, well, Germans
what do you fucking nigger mean with this?

Come back to the motherland, lots of the Anglophone Commonwealth end up staying here.

I had a major problem with the vermin in France. Thieves. Pickpockets. Freeloaders.

Practical. Can't read them very well, kept to themselves.

This confirms what I say with my friends. That is south africa has become a complete joke. I do not blame apartheid though. You have my sympathy.

aha. dont move to the reich. go ruin someone elses country k?

>she said that Europeans are very unfriendly towards South Africans
She told you bullshits. We don't care about nogs genocide or whatever. We only think of south africa as a country with wild animals, big white sharks and some people may be aware that there is violent nigs and aids. I think it is the same for every european country

There was this one German girl I met on the train that said she liked my voice because I was the only South African whose English she could understand. Was the only human interaction I actually got over there, but it wss very sweet.

>Rare

mhmkey, we dont like strangers. your a stranger.

Du musst die armen Südafrikaner entschuldigen, sie sind etwas kulturlos.

I suppose, and that is very valid.

Sollen sie doch in ihrem negger verseuchtem Land bleiben und nicht mir auf den Geist gehen.

>go ruin someone elses country

but Germany, you ruined all of Europe already. What is there left to ruin?

Friendly reminder to foreign lurkers that the South African president cannot read numbers:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZFsyF3CkjI

No need to damage it further.
So stay in niggerland.

*Kaffernland

I just don't want to move to an alien country that is not welcoming to me initially before I can properly integrate.

You have a nice capital.