Domestic Kanojo

How can used goods Hina even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/Domestic-na-Kanojo/99/18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Going nowhere for the next 20 chapters.
With the current tl speed, might as well skip them so we're up to date with japs.

>Going nowhere for the next 20 chapters

sasuga, Sasuga

Actually, I need to correct myself.
Nothing happens besides Sensei ultimately losing.

Do you think Rui is her self insert? I bet she wants to get raped by a strong alpha gaijin while some nip beta watches.

raw.senmanga.com/Domestic-na-Kanojo/99/18
Sure hope you like Rui going back to her nearly rapist.

>nip girl going back to the superior american dick

At least its realistic, how can red button monkeys even compete?

This seems like generic guy's an asshole and nearly rapes her but girl always has a bullshit excuse to stay with him shojo manga

Why is sasuga kei such a drama queen? G.E was such a shitfest after a certain point. Nothing made sense anymore especially the characters actions. It's all misunderstandings and drama.

Al is actually bro tier

I enjoyed all the overdone drama in GE so this is perfect for people who want more of that.

Good for you and other drama lovers out there I guess. It's not that I hate drama in anime/manga, but Kei is just overdoing it. I'm sure you'll like hetakoi too. It's chock full with unnecessary drama and misunderstandings, Pic related.

So what the fuck happens in the latest chapter?
I hope natsuo ends up alone and the mango just ends

Actually winning the domesticbowl is losing

Natsuo is such a fag at this point.

If we are talking about the raws. Ruri had some daddy drama and ends up working as a chef. Then they go on a club trip to where Hina lives. Natsuo finds out and goes to find her, but not before ruri begs him not to with tears in her eyes. Natsuo then says fuck you, and goes for hina. Hina then pretends that she no longer loves him and sends him away crying. Ruri is like fuck this shit and breaks up with Natsuo. Then comes in the gajin who is still trying to give her the dick.

And boom we have caught up with the raws.

How can people read this shit?

>read

Why isnt this being translated faster

>At least its realistic, how can red button monkeys even compete?
Correlation does not necessarily imply causation.
There might be additional reason's at play in real life besides alpha-nes.
One study suggests that so-called alpha's spend on average more money than betas.
A different suggestion (probably not a study) concerns the non-commitment of a subset of so-called alpha's as being a draw.

So who is going to win the bowl? This is the only thing that matters to me.

Hina.

GE taught me to stay far, far away from that author.

Rui a cute. If Rui doesn't win even though she's trying her hardest but this fag keeps trying to go back to some hag, I will lose it.

What's wrong with GE?

Rui will have to settle for Al
Natsuo will realize he loves Hina the most after all and will marry her

Best ending

please die, al and other secondary characters

This tbqh

b-b-but teacher is the chosen one!

Why is the scans group so fucking slow?

That scanlator also dropped other manga, probably because they have not enough members

What's the appeal of Hina? Other than tits.

>implying you need anything other than big tits

>Still having to cheat Hina out of sure victory to keep the story going

>Hina's teacher got NTRd
>the guy who NTRd him isn't even with the girl anymore
Suffering

Hina is being stupid , they are not even living together anymore, why doesnt she just accept him?

Probably because the manga would be over, but it does not make sense story wise

Tits

With the path that the raws have been going, Rui is about to get some big gaijin cock inside her soon. She's starting to warm up to him, despite the fact that he attempted to rape her.

>Hina was cuckbait and Rui was the one who gave her virginity to MC
>they're going to make Rui cuckbait too
God damn it.

I want Rui to get fucked by Al for the shitstorm and angry faggots it will generate

Nothing more i hate than bitch nigga MC's.

Watch him completely bitch about it next chapter

Good. MC is a faggot and doesn't deserve her anyway. At least Al knows what he wants.

Im pretty sure everyones more angry about how this mangas still isnt over yet

Speak for yourself

None of the drama feels not forced. The author is incapable of writing believable stuff or completely unwilling to do so. It's almost the same as with Seo Kouji. The twists are so bad, they could be considered a form of comedy.

I know Rui is supposed to be the main girl but the story has done nothing to make me root for her. Natsuo and Hina have all the development and chemistry, at this point Rui is almost irrelevant.

I mean we're like 100 chapters in and the MC still clearly loves her sister more. If it wasn't for her randomly sleeping with Natsuo like a skank she'd have no reason to be involved with him at all.

Slut-chan is the only good girl.