I need my guns to protect me against a tyrannical governme-

>I need my guns to protect me against a tyrannical governme-
>*drone strike blows up house*

Why do idiots think their guns will do anything against the most powerful government in the world?

WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING THIS THREAD?

WHY?

WHAT MAKES YOU DO IT?

(((you)))

If drones strikes were a instant win then the goatfuckers in afghanistan with shitty AKs and homemade explosives wouldnt be such a huge problem would they?

Yeah, because I would totally support a government willing to drone me in my own country.

Guess we'll just have to leave this here as many times as we have to. saged by the way.

>Government tyranny is totally not a problem
>If you don't settle down the government will just blow you up lol

>we need to stop dronning the middle east
>we're just creating more terrorist when we use drones and innocent people get killed
>drones will work in usa 100% without any backlash that we are killing citizens who haven't gone to trial while killing bustandards

Why would the most powerful government on earth do anything to me? Your larp proves why we need to be armed

>"Stupid gun nuts, they think that the government can become tyrannical"
>"Let me draw a cartoon depicting a tyrannical government dropping bombs on its own citizens for speaking out against the government, thus proving the gun nuts right."

>US Government drone strikes dissenting civilians
>Just about every single other country jumps at the opportunity to take the US Government down a peg
>Massive fucking sanctions
>Dissenters get all sorts of support from foreign governments

Liberal comics always prove the other side right every single time.

Quit shilling this nothingpost. Sage

This cartoon raises a good point. We need to get legislation passed that legalizes commercial sales of military-grade drones and anti-drone rocket launchers to the citizens.

Stop replying to shitty bait threads.

We shall see if the military supports the constitution or the globalist.

Stupid libs take their loyalty for granted. The Military may not be willing to trash the constitution and kill their own for you commie faggots.

Do people honestly think drones and fighters are going to go door to door and bomb their own country?

People like you replying

Oh, everybody would. That's why this argument makes so much sense.

they’re for shooting people you idiot.

>build my own drone army

1/2

t. military that lost to backwater Vietnamese rice farmers

2/2

This is the third time today this b8 thread has been posted.

Don't forget to add tax incentives for gunstores to offer MANPADS and Anti-tank weapons.

>most powerful government in the world
See pic related

>mfw people have stopped posting the original image and now only post a screencap of a copypasta of the original which for some reason mangles the grammar of the original post in various spots for no reason

If the outcome will be the same result what is the difference if I turn in my guns or not? If killing small groups of guerrilla fighter is so hard to kill why the hell did it take us 8 years to defeat al qaeda? Good luck doing that again against your own people.

Most of the military and their families live in places like that. You think they're going to risk collateral damage like that? You think the military will kill their own sons?

THIS!

>former red team planner

Translation: Some butter bar got to play OPFOR during one of his units training exercise.

In othjer words; it's nothing.

>most powerful government in the world
>loses against a bunch of rice gooks wearing sandals, wielding SKS carbines

>Implying that if there was a civil war that the military wouldn't split in half thus both have adequate air defense systems

>Implying countries like Russia wouldn't slip in anti-air defense systems to rebels just to fuck over the US

This is a retarded comic on so many levels. Drones aren't invincible.

>thinks a government that can't defeat uneducated sandniggers can defeat its own people

Yet an individual can shoot over 500 people under the most powerful government in the world.

Yet a group of individuals can fly planes into buildings and kill over 2000 people under the most powerful government in the world.

Yet an individual can fill a rental car with fertilizer and kill over 200 government officials, under the most powerful government in the world.

And yet we are to just assume that further restricting access to weapons won't prevent individuals from seeking weapons of mass destruction.

>implying the Russians wouldn't just invade during a civil war

>drone striking your own people is not going to be a PR nightmare

People feel the need to explain why it's obviously fallacious and are kept distracted from more important threads.

In this day and age, any military attack on civilians in one's own nation will be suicide for said nation.

Every NATO member, the EU and all of America's enemies would use this as an excuse to turn against the US.

The point of guns is so you can force the government into a situation where they either commit national Sudoku by becoming a third world degenerate shit tier nation by ordering military strikes on their own people which would cause a huge portion of the military to defect against the US.

Ideally, for a government to gain full control over a nation they would use small arms as a threat to imprison and systematically remove individual political dissenters which is not overtly possible in a world where 60% of guns are controlled by civilians.

Instead, the US government is currently forced to wage covert psy ops and propaganda campaigns to silence dissenters non violently, or extremely carefully eliminate threats using force.

The very fact that Julian Assange hasn't been droned is a testament to the lengths governments will go to to avoid civil unrest or any disruptions to the illusion of freedom they have worked so hard to create.

God why do gun nuts think that they can fight the government. It's so stupid

If you agree with me then let's #resist this current administration together

Russian's don't do global invasions. IF anything, they'd invade Eastern Europe.

Wtf, a britbong with a functioning brain?!

Why is it that a foreigner can figure something simple like this out, but a liberal who lives here can’t?

>The government is gonna send drone strikes when you call 911 in the future.
America you the greatest.
Drop your weapons and surrender to big brother, NOW

But it would be the perfect time to destabilize. NATO by killing off their number one economic provider, making eastern Europe easier to take.

Our guns give us the same capability to defeat the US govt as the Vietcong had, as the Taliban has, as ISIS has, etc.
The major difference however is that we'd be fighting an insurgency in their backyard, not on the other side of the world.
Fact is, if we revolt they're fucked.

kill yourself you communist piece of shit

What is Afghanistan

As the original author of that /k/opypasta, I want to say I actually like the revision - it expands upon the point quite well, especially the bit about military weapons being optimized for leveling large areas and doing maximum destruction. And while I feel there's a certain poetic art inherent to raging cursing allcaps brevity, not everyone agrees.

In the end I'm glad it accomplishes its purpose - shutting down that stupid fucking "lol drone" strawman with one .jpg. Doesn't matter which one.

because there are 200 million or so people capable of bearing arms. the U.S. military has several thousand drones. they can't get us all

Problem with revolutions is that you run out of those costly drones and Rockets, before they run out of their homecrafted bombs and rifles
Also, i really dont think US Soldiers are eager to kill US Citizens

There is a sense to keeping your People armed, that OP just isnt getting, because he is a pampered kid

I used to live really close to that neighborhood. Saw it in person. She was FUCKED

Same thread different day. Next time you see this thread, ignore it.