Is It Really Okay for This Duke's Daughter to Fall in Love with Her Best Friend the Hero Despite Being a Man in Her...

Is It Really Okay for This Duke's Daughter to Fall in Love with Her Best Friend the Hero Despite Being a Man in Her Previous Life?!

Well, is it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/ts-maiden-to-buy-a-slave/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you will never be a cute princess and fall in love with a hero

>Is It Really Okay for This Duke's Daughter to Fall in Love with Her Best Friend the Hero Despite Being a Man in Her Previous Life?!

This is the actual title of yet another garbage light novel, isn't it?

>?!

Dead giveaway.

No, MtF genderbender stories are ruined when the character falls in love with a male character without prior justification (In love with them before gender change, gay, bisexual, trap or other character is a trap). They should be aiming for /u/ harem.

She was already gay for the Shun.It IS the reason she was reborn as a girl and as Shun s fiancee.

It depends entirely on what kind of reincarnation it is and how much being "genderswapped" does to them mentally.

You could have a character virtually be the same as they were beforehand or you can go full Takumi from TSF Monogatari and have them devolve into a cock-hungry slut the moment they have a pussy to make them crave the D, or anything in between.

fortunately most of them aren't

Dragon Bloodline, Alice, Teilia, HTG they are all full /u/ to the point I feel that usually the reason for gender bender series in LN is to justify the /u/

only series I know where the genbend MC wants guys is Vampire Princess (which already implied he was a trap before the reincarnation) and a side character of a side story of Kumo (which already implied he was gay from the start).

ain't finding a source so OP probably made it up

Original Title : 蜘蛛ですが、なにか?
Alternative Title: Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? (So I'm a spider, what about it?)

I hate it when they just immediately become women mentally. Where's the fun in that? You might as well have made them girls to begin with.

>not wanting to make your delinquent bro into your hot delinquent gf

Actually in this one the guy was a closet faggot. He even confessed to the most popular girl to get rejected and to be seen as normal.

Kek lets see how many bites you get.

But I do. It's just that these things need to take time, as all relationships do.

Hormones play a big role in the psychology of a person.

hell there was a gender-bend series all about a guy becoming a girl buying a female slave to /u/ with but not touching her due to "dense harem MC syndrome" eventually the noble family she came from used the MC as a scapegoat and the former slave being sexually frustrated by the MC bought the MC and turned her into a sex slave

There was another series where the MC becomes both a guy and a girl (in that he gets control of two bodies of different genders) and despite amnesia still believes he was a guy before and goes only after girls in both bodies

Source on the first one?

novelupdates.com/series/ts-maiden-to-buy-a-slave/

Pretty much this I really wonder how well a man can keep his spirit in a real body of young cute girly girl with all that raging hormones. Not the body of a freak but real girl.
Your mind is flowed by hormones and its like you are always on drugs that make you see things in different things, react different and think different.
All that attention that males normally don't get.
Also that young body that is really not capable of anything. Just weak flesh.
Will you hate yourself?
Try suicide?
Become a dyke, strong independent woman that need no man?
Or just succumb to the new instincts and desires?
Or maybe just scheme and if you can't be a man you will try using your girly charm to rule over them.
Really interesting question.

I'm pretty sure there's been a study of that. What would a lack of estrogen do to a guy? I heard somewhere that his penis shriveled up and tried to turn into a clitoris.