Anime adaptation never

>anime adaptation never

Thankfully.

you shut your stupid cunt mouth

What if it got one but it's done by Trigger
And also Trigger doesn't give a shit

I think that having no adaptation is preferable to a bad adaptation but I'm open to discussion

It's gonna suck anyways, with poor quality and addition of more plotholes. Just like every anime adaptation since the 2000s. This is why only VN and LN got adaptations nowadays.

While we're here, Spirit Circle got a short little extra in the last volume release. Did Sengoku Youko get one too?

I doubt it as much as I come on here I haven't seen anything

Ah well, I was just greedy for more.

well how about a good adaptation

No. Animeonlyfag are subhuman that doesn't deserve Mizukami.

I feel like it was just so perfect as a manga that it would be pointless to adapt it.

I want one just so Sup Forums can start to hate it like it deserves.

What do you guys think the next Mizukami work is gonna be about?

Cute Huns raping cute Romans, I hope.

There wasn't any extra, the only thing included with the last volume release is a guide on how to order a signed illustration by Mizukami.

KyoAni will soon buy the rights

>Uguu golems.

The only way a Samidare adaptation would work is with an OST with The Pillows.

Unfortunately, music rights are a shithole of legal matters to navigate through no matter where the fuck you are in the world.

I'm okay with a Spirit Circle or Sengoku Youko adaptation though. Or hell, an anime original work set in the Mizukamiverse supervised by Mizukami himself.

thank god

anime is shit

>Bragging his studio being jewish

I legitimately have never understood this attitude. Even if the adaptation is total shit you can just ignore it, better to at least get something because there is usually at positive thing to take from it.

>Mizukamiverse
really

I couldn't resist