Sup Forums , I have an argumentative essay coming up for one of my writing classes...

Sup Forums , I have an argumentative essay coming up for one of my writing classes. Professor said he really wants students to push boundaries about controversial topics. Any ideas on how to drop a subtle red pill on him? He seems like a pretty centrist guy, going off what he's said in the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

xaviersthrone.blogspot.ca/2017/07/vladimir-putin-rebuilding-russia.html?m=1
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rape isn't as bad as people say it is. please do this OP. Society treats it worse than murder.

Jewish privilege. There is a wealth of reputable information from disillusioned jews, and not autists on here. Try Norman Finkelstein.

well no, just no.

You will regret that. But remember to write about your lecture on pol.

Keep it classy. Niggers and violence, how institutional racism is a fiction, how niggers are getting into colleges merely on their skin color. You should find plenty of articles on these subjects, been posted on Sup Forums many times.

Race realism

The link between IQ and race. Just don't fuck it up you need sources and everything. Its not subtle like you might think but its an idea.

Write a paper about why democracy is bad and why monarchism/fascism/theocracy etc is better.

It's one of the biggest taboos in modern society where everyone is expected to believe in muh democracy and there are thousands of books and papers published on this topic by every sort of thinker

Absolutely

Not sure about that. Professors aren't very democratic, in fact, they're pretty communistic. So they wouldn't mind the authoritarian slant. As long as it's called "democracy" in name only.

xaviersthrone.blogspot.ca/2017/07/vladimir-putin-rebuilding-russia.html?m=1
I may or may not have a friend who may or may not have written this essay for a student of Berkeley university, which may or may not be on the same subject you are writing, and he may or may not have done it for a small profit and may or may not enjoy doing it again or talking about it if you contact him. Maybe. Or maybe not.

Don't
If you have nothing to gain from this and everything to lose, don't.
It isn't worth the trouble

Especially if they try send you to gulag or psychiatric hospital

My thoughts exactly. I am considering a more "safer" root, possibly looking at how Obamacare is bad for business maybe?

he can always LARP as a commie and present his argument from a point of doubt, wanting to objectively analyze the common arguments from the opposition.

Can't let this go unchecked.

It’s a trap

Fuck off you pussy. If he presents the paper respectfully with good arguments backed up by articles and research there is nothing to lose.

as long as you aren't a "nazi" you can get away with everything, that's the "tolerant" left for you.

Write an essay about how incest is best and how is good for men to do sex with their very young daughters.

To be honest, if you want a good grade, you are left with only a few "acceptable" controversial topics, such as gay/trans rights, the right to protest (against republicans), the right to free speech (at an NFL game), the rights of the collective vs the rights of the individual.

If you choose to stray from those, you probably would be academically punished with a lower grade, even if you back it up with stats and logic. Would it have a chance to red pill them? Maybe/maybe not. It's hard to tell, and it depends on how big of a liberal bubble they exist in already. It's a risk you have to assess to see if a lower grade is worth it.

All the other effers here on pol will suggest race realism etc, but that will get you an automatic F.
If you want something higher, maybe a C or B-, there might be a few issues that are palatable to liberals and don't veer off the reservation. Maybe a topic like the effectiveness of the welfare state (as in, a welfare state hasn't lived up to its promise of lifting people off poverty). Other areas could be charter schools vs public education, or ending the drug war (this is a topic that maybe both sides actually agree on!)

Talk about the intro of Idiocracy, that should be fun

>checks flag
kek

Just write the dumbest shit ever something like '' video games are taking too much time in people's lives'' or ''adblockers are killing free press's stuff that won't show your power level

Read this bread, read all its pics, you'll get maximum score:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

Write about something you're interested in you fucker.

Advocate Nazism using China and Israel as examples of its successes.

Legalization of pedophilia under the traditionalisms of islamic values.

There's your fucking essay. I dare you.

defend ethnonationalism as the way to asabiyyah, and a functioning democracy. Aristotle wrote something about democracy and diversity, adn Turchin has written about asabiyyah.

Acemoglu and Robinson have written Why Nations Fail, and it is easy to argue that enthonationalism creates the circumstances for extractive institutions, and the breaks caused by diversity are easily abused by extractive elites.

Doooooooood this^^^

>controversial topics

This is code for anti white/conservative/trump/male

He will fail your ass if you do this.