It's edgier to believe in imaginary beings

Here's some reading for you edgy christians, moslems, and jews;
Satan doesn't commit genocide or ask people to worship him and sing songs to him in the bible. And the fact "God" hasn't been able to defeat Satan in millennia proves Satan is more powerful than God and God is probably just his underling testing to see who will take the everlasting gobstopper by worshiping an obviously evil god for the promise of riches and eternal life.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfpMTAPw1gY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P81roOCIxZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

satan is a fallen angel.
angels are beneath men in the hierarchy of existence.
man has free will.
if a man chooses to be deceived then he falls as well.

the fallen are all equally worthless.
only worthless fucks are hell bent on destruction.

stop thinking in reverse, you lost fucking retard.

I take it your IQ is somewhere between 0-10. That's where atheists seem to fall on this chart.

That graph just shows that intelligent people are more capable of deceiving themselves. Without religion, society could not exist. People are about as religious today as puritans were in the 1600s, but Puritans couldn't virtue signal 24 hours a day on electronic media devices to reaffirm their moral worth.

>Unsourced chart with "religion important" as an independent
>Pop culture/facebook memes tier understanding of Christian doctrine

Israelis should be left bound up in a pit and left to starve.

nice mental gymnastics jew cuck worshipper

Monotheism is an absolute nigger-tier faith, buddhism is for high iq people, pic related

>religion by impotanxe by percetage
>no sauce
KYS

>It's edgier to believe in imaginary beings

remove religion, and the human sub-psyche will replace it with ideology. (alternatively depression)

When you mature from the mental capacity of teenager-atheism, you will realise this on your own.

2/10, made me reply.

You clearly have never read the Bible. And Satan will be tormented for eternity after the millenial kingdom.

blacks are more religious, this explains your graph

I wonder how it'd compare to "Atheism importance" or something like that.

It generally seems that anyone who's fanatical about faith, or lack of, is pretty fucking stupid.

so you admit that religion is only there for your little feefees ? are you that much of a pussy to need little daddy god watching over you ?

Masturbating isn't a sin though. The only berse that kinda soinds likeit would be is pulling out when fucking your wife but that's not masturbating then.

Maybe black people belive more but they certainly don't follow since they have way more muders and abortions

idk reginald dunkins seem pretty smart desu

nu/pol/ is literally filled with newfags who are unironically religious.

These threads are sad

> No trend graph
Atheist crusaders do not deserve to be as much as office drones.

The most religious people have a IQ of -65 i call bullshit

You clearly never read the Bible

>Here's some reading for you edgy christians, moslems, and jews
>on pol
>taking_op_seriously = 0

Fuck, you even included the demotivator. Might as well post a top text bottom text shitpost, or even better -
>typical the face of atheism image

blacks are generally less capable of abstract thinking and ideation, they see 'god' like a force that rewards and punishes and thats about it, black criminals pray to god not to get caught after doing a murder or before a drug deal, etc. very similar to animist religions in africa, everything is in concrete terms and generally formed around not getting punished by your tribe for transgressions

>he can't read graphs
religious brainlet checks out

Religion is ideology. I don't see what's so bad about having one replace the other.

You need to learn how to read a chart. The IQ scale here only spans from 60 to 110.

>Oh I have a confirmed low Iq and believe in fairytales?
>Hah atheists wear funny hats lol! Btfo!

A group of scientists testing people using a test designed by scientists and finding that scientists are more scientific? How absurd

Then they don't follow Christ's teachings

There are no records of satan ever lying, killing
lusting or anything bad. You are all being
brainwashed by the jewish made christians
and filthy muslims to believe he is the worse
than their gods. Jehova has killed, lied,
manipulated, broken his own commandments.
Yet noone who has read the bible can notice it.

R'amen

This graph makes no sense. Multiple dots for the same IQ level.
Kys

>they see 'god' like a force that rewards and punishes and thats about it
That's what God most likely is.

The omnipotent father figure was invented to attract other races because niggers have no concept of father to believe in.

Leviticus 7:27
Whatsoever soul it be that eateth any manner of blood, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.

Here, more blood sacrifice is needed to remove the curse of leprosy jehova has inflicted:
Leviticus 14:34
Blatant evidence of jews preforming blood
sacrfice rituals, yet people associate those
rituals with satan.

Satan decieves people all the time. Read Genesis 3.

Also Gid has never sinned. And when he does kill someone(which soon will be billions) it isn't murder because it's justified.

That image doesn't make sense. IQ is genetic...
Isaac Newton was super religious as well as Heisenberg. Shitskins shouldn't be included in those studies.

They did do some blood stuff but it isn't human blood ever(I think) and we don't anymore

Christfags are allowed to use that foul language?

faggot sodomite

yeah if it went up to the actual top of measured human intelligence around ~200 it would snap back to nearly 100% at the highest IQs and decisively show that people with average IQs are bigger fools than anyone

you're understanding of scripture of any kind is juvenile and shows you've never done any study beyond 5 minute YouTube TL;DRs and children's adaptations of scripture. the fact that you would even make a shitty b8 thread about this topic with such a faggy childish attempt at shitposting shows just how empty your life really is.

Give me a specific quote.
>isnt murder because justified.
Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
- Jesus of Nazareth, ordering others to commit murder.

140 IQ and if you want to see the importance of Religion look at your own continent. You removed Christianity now Islam has filled the void. You like science right, well nature abhors a vacuum.

Leviticus 8:14- 32
Leviticus 9:1- 24
Leviticus 14:1- 5
Leviticus 14:12-28
Leviticus 23:12-21
Numbers 19:1- 7
Yet blood sacrifice is associated with satanism?

QUOTE FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD:
Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."
2:35
Only the cattle we took for a prey unto ourselves, and the spoil of the cities which we took.

QUOTE FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD:
Sanhedrin 57a. "When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep."
Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

God did beat Satan on the cross; but through Gods love He wont force you to believe. At the same time though He also wont allow you access to Heaven unless you repent and carry His cross daily. It's illogical to be importing the sinful miseries of this world when He has created paradise for those that trust Him in the next.

QUOTES FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD: Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age."
Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."
>jews have morals

1. Chart stops at 110...pleb.
2. From your post, it's clear you haven't read even one of the holy books for the.teligiins you're criticizing. "Defeat satan"...okay, pleb.
3. I'm agnostic. So, not shilling for any of these religions.
4. Pleb.

Genesis 3

Luke 19:27 is a parable about the mellinial kingdom which hasn't happend yet you absolute retard.

>I'm Agnostic
Choose a side you fence sitting pussy. There is not a third option.

>140 IQ
>you removed X now Y has filled the void
>therefore X was important
If I put my dick in your ass, take it out, then someone else puts their dick there does it make my dick important to you?

Every religion thread ever
>lmao you even read da bibble?
>posts a bunch of links
>says some cryptic shit

Really gets my noggin a joggin

Underrated

I said human and the Numbers one is cow blood. Also I didn't say all blood stuff is satanic

>wont allow you access to Heaven unless you repent and carry His cross daily.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfpMTAPw1gY

Im not mentioning exactly you, im saying that
normals belive that blood sacrifice is satanic
I (youd) you to give more evidence.

Talmud is not the Old Testament you nigger

>Atheist logic by Richard Dawkins
Dawins in 1995: "We have to get rid of Christianity, it's the only way to save our civilization"
Dawkins in 2015: "We need Christianity, it's the only way to save our civilization."

Well your dick was never good

you're not angry at Christians or God, user
you are angry at your father
reach out to him, save him from the belly of the whale
sort yourself out

That serpant is created by god, satan was never
created by jehova. "satan" means enemy in
hebrew. In an older human language, sanskrit
"satan" means truth. Jewish brainwash

Am I saying that it is

This

Im an engineer with a specialty in quantum physics and have been in the industry for quite some time. I can tell you that almost all higher level real scientists are atleast agnostic. A good chunk of them are christian with some muslims.

Most people who have explored the machinations of the universe discover just how bizarre and unreal things get on extremely small levels. Things like quantum tunneling and delayed choice break our very understanding of causality and conservation of energy.

I find that most "athiests" are just edgy teens with 0 understanding of the science they pretend to grasp.

You say that now

dude don't you get it? religion js so bad that evolution bred it out of us

All the contents of our brain exist only for "our own feefees".

>That serpant is created by god, satan >was never
>created by jehova.
But you literally just said he created the serpent then said he didn't

>The weak should fear the strong

Well why are you posting it then?

Satan doesn't exist

you people have the wrong concept of God, brainwashed tbqh.
You will never be truly free

Im implying that the serpant and the satan
im talking about are 2 different entities.
The "serpant" was made by jehova to decieve
and then given the name satan to insult our
creator.

To show you how filthy the jews are

Really tips my fedora

Religious people have more kids though.

But I already know they are.

Revelation 2
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P81roOCIxZ4

Religion is spiritually enlightening, and even if we consider the posibility that it could be totally false, it still does not detract from the fact that it gives people purpose and meaning beyond their self.

I like to think of religion like working out. Its totally optional, and you can live without working out, but the people who do typically live more rich and fufilling lives because of it

>stops at 110
ok, but what do people who arent retarded think?

This. OP is retarded.

Let it go up to 150 IQ points and watch the blue dots emerge at 100%

jesus never existed and the bible is a stunt
to control us by following the jewish
commandments.

>I work out and believe in fairy tales. That must mean my life is better than yours.

I only paid $300 for my mensa certificate. Now everyone knows I'm smart.

Those go against the narrat, I mean, they are outlier and inconclusive.

IQ is also inversely correlated with sex and reproduction.
You gotta do stupid things to win stupid prizes, and goddamn if a girl isn't a stupid prize.

But he did. Even if you don't think he's divine he still was a person.

>atheists are so dumb they dont even know how to control for variables like race

SO FUCKING DUMB,

I cannot believe you have actually archived it like this in your brain. How do you people do it ?

Lets say he was. He started a cult where
they practiced eating his body, after all his
bullshit some people wanted to kill him. He
suffered, after his death some guys grave
robbed him for his valubles and took to the
body too.
>people have faith in this

If children kept their parents' religion we would still be animists.

Your descendants will always come up with new retarded shit to replace the old retarded shit you believed in.

>what did you say about my judeo desert cult ?
>ill show you the true power of (((deus vult))))

The idle do not use their body to its full potential. The irreligious, or those who don't want to even learn about religion, do not use their mind to its full potential.