My question is: why was he wearing gloves?

My question is: why was he wearing gloves?

When someone is commiting a crime, they use gloves as a means of oreventing fingerprints from being left behind as to avoid detection. Spree shooters arent often concerned with the legality of their actions unless they have some farfetched plan of escape (see: Dylan Klebold) or if they want to look cool and edgy (see: Seung Cho Hu).

So why was Paddock wearing gloves? Did he plan on actually escaping? Doubtful if he booked the room in his name.

I believe he was part of an arms deal and wasnt trying to leave his fingerprints behind in a very illegal sale of firearms to a potentially dangerous person or persons. The deal went south and Route 91 happened as a result. why commit the previously planned shooting when theres a perfectly good crowd 400 yds away? Why not both? Its not tough to hit a grouped target with 4moa.

tl;dr why did paddock wear gloves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BSizVpfqFtw
youtube.com/watch?v=aiSTAcYl0_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gun get hot

this

/thread

Maybe to cover his finger prints from an illegal arms sale knowing the guns would be used in crimes.

Very fucking hot

youtu.be/BSizVpfqFtw

But he was discarding the guns as the shooting progressed, switching to different weapons. If he stuck with one hot weapon the whole time then yeah, i agree but he didnt. Hed empty one and switch to a unspent, preloaded weapon.

he was min/maxing his character for dexterity

I like shooting with gloves on.
Feels more comfortable especially handguns

Didn't he use a hammer to break the glass?
youtube.com/watch?v=aiSTAcYl0_w

>not knowing about tactical Mechanix gloves

>hot firearm
>comfort
>prevent glass shards from injuring hand

Yeah you guys are probably right
All these are way more likely than some hypothetical arms deal

He did it for the buffs.

Guns are tools that you need to manipulate physically, quite often. They're rough on the hands and they get hot.

Why did he push the two chars together ?

He likely wouldnt have had a glove on his right hand though right? Pain in the ass to pull trigger, reload or do anything with a glove in your right hand, left hand makes perfect sense though.

Did you guys see how thick the gloves were he was wearing? These were like wool winter gloves, not operator gloves.

No.
Gloves make operating a rifle easier in almost every regard. If youre a hardcore marksman with an expensive adjustable trigger, then you may want a bare finger to feel the exact pressure of each trigger pull. But that's some pedantic shooting-range faggotry.

You obviously have no experience with firearms.

What I want to know is why was he wearing gloves and neglected to wear any other type of protective gear.

You obviously have no experience with firearms.

Klebold had an escape plan? Ive never heard this before. Can i get a basic gestalt

If you BRRRRRRRRRT though 60 to 100 rounds (which is the capacity being named for his Surefire mag(s)) at cyclic or near cyclic rate with any rifle, it's going to be hot, period. Even if you discard after every burst, it's going to potentially burn you. I also think it'd be easier to just switch mags than it would be to leave your shooting position to get another gun. I think it's more likely he had different guns at different vantage points, and perhaps some for backup in case of malfunction.

We must also seriously entertain the possibility that this man was a bit of a cooky autist that perhaps was overly concerned with quantity.

Sweat, heat, unexpected rough handling.

Common sense