MGTOW is not political movement

MGTOW is not political movement.
It's a way of life.

It's weak men giving up on life. At least these defects are removing themselves from the gene pool.

Giving up on life?

Fuck off, single/mgtow guys are living the life and having fun,unlike pussywhipped simps stuck in marriages and long term relationship.

Yes, they're having 'fun' now. Then one day they'll wake up old, single, childless and alone, and regret their life. No children to carry on their legacy, no woman to grow grey and spend your final days with, only bitterness and sadness await these poor saps until they end it all.

>(((MGTOW)))

>It's weak men giving up on life.
Good luck with your increasingly ugly and fat wife. That is she doesn't divorce rape you when it's as likely as a coin toss. Then, appreciate losing half of the stuff you paid for, pay for chidren you'll never see again and alemony to keep her fat ass alive. Then assess who are actually the weak faggots.

Well, getting divorce raped isn't fun either. That's very feminine of you to project your misery onto others.

>wake up single, childless and alone
so, just how we wake up every day?
dumburger

DA JOOS, WE NEED DA WHITE CHULDREN!!! DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE LAWS FUCKING YOU OVER, COME BACK TO THE PLANTATION GUYS, CUZ WE NEED DA WHITE CHULDREN!!! EVERYONE ELSE ARE JOOS!!!

Maybe it's time to put childish things behind you (being so concerned with fun and pleasure)? I mean it wasn't fun building civilization but it needed to be done. The earmark of a mature man is thinking what needs to be done for a better future and working toward that. Leave the "having fun" to twee millennial girls who will be childless, depressed and suicidal in 10 years.

The difference, retard, is you'll no longer be a young man, with little care in your future, who can afford to piss away his life. It'll be too late once you start reexamination your life, and come to the realization you've fucked up.

You can think about what needs to be done to improve your life, you don't need to care about society. Society fucking hate you white guy, let the society burn without you.

Ahhh i love me a nice cup of classic projection.

I wish it would be possible to ban females from this site.

It would be fine in a society that values male authority, bacause otherwuse, there's no purpose to start a relationship. When you society actively hates you, stop caring about it.

it is white genocide

How is not getting married and having kids fucking up? Lmao. Enjoy your marriage especially when she takes half your shit.

You're probably just a dumb cunt who can't handle the fact men are sick of your vapid, stupid, self entitlement bullshit. GTFO bitch.

>Society fucking hate you white guy,
How'd you know that is a guy and not a chick? Somebody who has at least a trace of testosterone inside wouldn't spew such garbage.

>no one is killed
>MGTOWS actually enjoy life more than simps
>its GENOCIDE EVERYONE
Yeah, back to cottonfield

>it is white genocide
>When you let women in your society vote laws that demonizes men and when they see the bullshit and refuse to engage with them, blame them for causing white genocide.
Logic 101

Not female.

Not every marriage ends in a divorce, stop spreading this lie. Pick a good woman, mold her, be man enough and you won't have to worry.

Again, not female.

mgtow is the only way to keep your dignity, self respect and sense of justice.
Natsoc, traditionalism or real equal rights, i won´t settle for less.

>Not every marriage ends in a divorce, stop spreading this lie. Pick a good woman, mold her, be man enough and you won't have to worry.
No in a gynocentric society. Good luck with your coin flip.

>Not every marriage ends in a divorce, stop spreading this lie. Pick a good woman, mold her, be man enough and you won't have to worry.

either you are a cunt or like 70 years old when the world was still allright.

>Not every marriage ends in a divorce
Is like saying, not every mushroom is poisonous.
>b but she wasn't like that, how did it happened?
Wondering what america's family man no1. have to say about that?
Too bad, he fucking killed himself because of a hoe.

Until all of mankind transcends into eternal wizardry status by no longer requiring bio-cunts and replaces it robo-pussy, you need to go be a self-cucked faggot elsewhere.

>not bending backwards for pussy
>cucked

choose one

Sage.

Yeah yeah yeah, you will bleed to death and die for them, and guess what? You get nothing in return, not even fucking thank you. They will treat you like trash and they take everything for granted. Fuck you.

you just keep bullshitting me that I will somehow start caring about anything
If I get sick, I will use money that I saved from not having family and use it on doctors
I suspect that you are female, post adams apple with screenncap