Re:Zero

Convince me to watch it.

Why would we?

watch it or i'll have sex with you're waifu

Don't do it.

Screw off. Why should we care if you watch it or not?

lets get this over with quick

I-is that supposed to be reverse psychology?

I just wanted to hear your takes on the show, because I've noticed quite few threads about it since last week.

A boy falls in love

You'll watch it because I'm fucking telling you to watch it, cutie

don't watch it

It's SAO meets Steins;Gate, edgy edition

mangas better

>A shit meets masterpiece, now with 100% more edge

So, it's good?

>I-is that supposed to be reverse psychology?
N-no.

It's great

Do I have Kadokawa written in my face?

This is Sup Forums. For every single show, you watch it or you don't, just like that.

Only when it's not making you cringe to death

No. Fuck off. Sage.

Just watched episode 6. The whole story about onis, describing Rem and Ram's personalities, was so fucking hamfisted. You can smell the shitty LN storytelling from miles.

Go to bed Carebear.

I can so easily tell what kind of anime fan you are if this show literally makes you cringe.

Konosuba: Prepare to Die Edition

I-It's not like I want you to watch it, or anything. Baka.

It places quality over quantity. Small cast, more development for each character.

>more development for each character.
Can't tell if stupid or just pretending.

That's... pretty edgy

It's like Akame ga Kill.

The storytelling is completely different

One is shit the other is utter shit?

Bro this is the only answer you need.
If you are in any way physically fit and watch a shit load of anime then just put yourself in his shoes while watching it. It makes the watching experience 10x better.
Well up until he becomes an entitled little shit and humiliates himself in front of the royal guard, the fuckboi nobles, and Emilia-tans bitch ass Just put yourself in the main characters shoes tho. works for pretty much 99% of Fantasy harems of today.

Which one is the utter shit?

>self-insert shitters
You're the ones who kill anime.

>hey dude, just self insert

Dunno who is she but I'm sold.

>Convince me to watch it.
It's pretty good, despite all the shitlords on Sup Forums want you to believe. It takes a typical "stuck in fantasy world with waifus and high stakes" premise and proceeds to slowly subvert it. It was pretty hilarious when everybody started whining and hating on the MC because they realized the self-insert wasn't one. Plus you'll get to follow the circlejerk of the month.

>Self-insert "fixes all anime"
>even giving this bait the time of day

That's actually not far off.

I don't get the last panel.

Its a masterpiece

Well the show is only for faggots so should be right down your alley OP.

Elliot Rogers? Or Rodgers? Fuck if I care to spell it right.

Creepy as fuck son of a minor film director, not even THAT bad looking, but failed with the ladies. He had such a chip on his shoulder, and such a monumental sense of entitlement, that he went on a killing spree. His whining bullshit is still on youtube.

Really, Subaru from this show gets about... only 20% as entitled as fuck. Which is still outrageous, and unusual for an anime character.

Not like you're doing anything else

>Really, Subaru from this show gets about... only 20% as entitled as fuck.
When does Subaru start to become entitled as fuck?

he's not, he's got PTSD and is incredibly desperate to keep the few people close to him from dying, but he can't articulate that properly because of the witch's curse and his own mental hangups.

>asking others to make your opinions for you

Don't. I don't want to add others claiming my waifu to be theirs.

>Which is still outrageous, and unusual for an anime character.
But it makes sense that he would be. He's a kid who's spent his life playing video games and watching Chinese cartoons, with all the convenience of modern life and probably never had to work for anything. He's closer to what your average NEET would actually be like than what they're portrayed as most of the time.
Which makes interesting his story line and progression : he's got to face bad odds over and over again. While his remedy to it, the respawn mechanic, is very powerful, he also completely lacks the mental framework and worldview to be able to deal with it effectively. Hence the breakdowns and the inability to really get his shit going without being psychologically maimed in the process, and his tendency to seek short-term satisfaction (look at the "rewards" he's asking for whenever he gets some sort of achievement) over building a long-term plan.

He's always been. His character arc is about getting over it, since he's absolutely denied the possibility of an escape (can't go home, can't suicide), and because he also fins out things he cares about beyond his own self.

edge aside I like his character, very eccentric

Dammit, he's only an otaku NEET in the anime adaptation, he never mentions that in the source material or in the LN or manga. They changed his character to be more self-insert, but he still acts like a clueless punk bully that is completely ignorant of the settings tropes. His actions in the anime make much more sense if he isn't an otaku.

Fate/Zero's Caster >> knockoff

>is completely ignorant of the settings tropes.
Literally what the fuck are you on? I have had enough of his cliché nerdy meta-comments on every single little shit.

Who is this character and why should I believe they're referencing them/the show they're from?

It's pretty shit.

It's the next Elfen Lied in terms of people only enjoying it for how much muh suffering that MC has to go through.

Don't bother unless you find the girls cute. It's a bland harem 90% of the time, and reasonably entertaining in an edgy way 10% of the time (although it's nowhere near as 'suffering' as people seem to think). The only explanation I can think of for why this isekai trash is so overhyped is that people are really invested in the girls and can convince themselves it's also a high quality series based on the minor subversive elements.

Do you like suffering with no happy endings?

Quit being a nigger and just watch the fuckin' thing.

but dude the DIRECTION, this is my first anime but I've never seen a studio take out the OP and ED like this ever in my life!!

I had someone seriously tell me that the ending for the last episode was GOAT. Even though it was comical as fuck, why have Subaru head fall off? I liked how they stopped bothering to animate Puck. Oooo scrolling credits to show how film quality this is.

Lurk more you fucking faggot. Go watch more anime before spouting your insipid, naive opinions.

If you unironically think this anime has good direction/writing, you need to watch more then 5 shows or go back to fucking Reddit where you can circlejerk about this awful show

Poe's Law. Pretty obvious he was only pretending to be retarded.

Watch it you faggot.

wait until Suburu becomes an edgelord

>it's a deconstruction so therefore it's good: the show

Fuck you shitters

give first 3 eps a try.

it has sexy assassin lady

Just watch it for our seasonal wife Rem.

binged up to ep 7
sexy dark elsa goes away soon enough.
pretty shitty maids. shit hair covering their eyes.
boring repetitive shit about saving ppl etc.
it's ok, but not great, something like avg. it's overrated hre

Now bing 7 more episodes and then prepare your anus for the 15th.

>boring repetitive shit about saving ppl
This. The overhyped episode 15 is basically a rehash of episode 7 with added edge and suffering.

>deconstruction
Can this fucking meme die already?

i'm really just going through this for the sake of it. too big not too, and it's avg unlike SAO, so it's actually ok.

The Elfen Lied of our generation.

ya ay

Elfen Lied's the Elfen Lied of my generation, you underage shit.

is this Ants Souls?

Episode 15 alone makes it worth watching :)

Best episode yet!

Subaru was completely broken. Rem sure gets lot of fans after this episode. It will just hurt more after seeing that stuff though.. it was hard to watch how she crawls over to Subaru ;_;.

And Subaru's eyes at the end could kill someone. Loved it.

What a waste of digits.

This bait falseflag is lower quality than the thread that OP literally ctrl+c/v a reddit post.

>The Elfen Lied of our generation.

Holy shit, that's the most retarded thing i've heard, how fucking old are you, you underage fuck

>This bait falseflag is lower quality than the thread that OP literally ctrl+c/v a reddit post.

the bait worked though

It's shit

But Elfen Lied... wasn't a generation ago... or good.

>falling for petty bait

>or good
I'm pretty sure that's his point.

Will saber help Subaru next episode?

Pack is more cute than QB.

Don't bother explaining it, I'm pretty sure the guys who replied to my post are all MALfags and don't get the meme because they are just new.

So why is Matsouka voicing harem MCs all the time when he have this talent?
Sloth guy voice acting was amazing, even Subaru's Seiyuu said he is on another level than him.

so...was ep 12 the turning point?

it was for me.

Well kind of, there are two prologues in this series
The first one being the start of Arc 3 : Ep 12
The second one being the chapter From ZERO : Ep 18

No matter what anyone says Arc 1 and 2 don't compare to Arc 3 onwards

Why are you typing like a retard?

13 is what gives me hope that it won't be shit, since both Emilia and Subaru showed some actual nuance to their personalities.

>No matter what anyone says Arc 1 and 2 don't compare to Arc 3 onwards
As in, the later arcs are much better, or much different?

The overall sense of direction is vastly different and of course are much better