Why off your self with 14,000 rounds left?

Why off your self with 14,000 rounds left?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14077957/
strawpoll.me/14081653
youtube.com/watch?v=iooW2Lev1qw&index=5&list=LLGwo4yG0XO4h3CT_WhAO7LQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Kzfm4pYhIyY
youtube.com/watch?v=fEf7HObspB0&feature=youtu.be&t=45
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The cops were knock knock knocking on the door. He knew he was fucked, and he didn't want to risk getting captured.

I wonder if he jumped out the window if he would have been identified as the shooter.

how are you going to get captured by people who are being shot at with an semi automatic (modified to automatic) in a bottle neck. if you are dead set on dying there (which he wasnt according to LMVPD) you can cycle through any number of those automatics and leave the revolver for your head.

I mean, this. It's the f'n Bloody Gate if you're the cops.

strawpoll.me/14077957/

strawpoll.me/14077957/

strawpoll.me/14077957/

strawpoll.me/14077957/

strawpoll.me/14077957/

why didnt he fire at the police then? he had enough weapons and ammo.

CIA pls go.

He was probably scared and didn't want to risk going through the embarrassment of having to go to court.

Maybe he wanted to have more control of his death? If he did it himself it would be quick and painless. If they shot him in the limb he would be in agony for minutes or hours while a bunch of SWAT are bullying him. Or maybe he didn't want to give someone the satisfaction.

How the fuck did you find me out? I want names.

If he was as armed as they say, he would have setup on the door, and waited for swat.
Setup a dummy in front of the door, have them focus there.
Then plug em from the side, no armor or little protection. Dude had shit for brains.

Here is the timeline that I have heard. 7-11 minutes of firing out the windows. Cops breach at 78 minutes and end the incident. Ok, if I had an escape plan, why would he not have used it in the 20-30 minutes before the cops were at his door or in the hallway? In 20 minutes he could have left, joined the crowd running away and escaped in the confusion. If he had wanted to die in place, 1400 rounds is a lot of damage you can inflict on people. This does not add up at all.

That's a lot of clips

He stopped shooting like a whole hour before the swat guys got to his room.
There was basically an hour of him doing something/laying dead on the floor before the cops even got there.

This is what im saying. He planned for a while....and had the resources to pull off some crazy shit. And he just blind raged..

>14,000 rounds left
1400 rounds

He ran out of targets.

His equipment wasn't accurate at that range, only good for spraying lead into a mass of bodies. Once they broke up and fled, he couldn't do much damage.

>Ok, if I had an escape plan, why would he not have used it in the 20-30 minutes before the cops were at his door or in the hallway?

The cops themselves said this in yesterday's 5pm briefing - that he used the time between stopping shooting and the breech to carry out part of his escape plan.
However, they wouldn't talk about what the plan was or what they knew about it, implying that there was someone helping him that they didn't want to alert to police investigation.

Security and alarms knew where he was within 10 minutes. He shots a security officer in the leg.

Cops saw the cart and cameras...probably thought it was a bomb...and waiting for swat to enter..

The only thing I dont get it why didn't keep going..he wasn't done shooting...maybe lack of easy targets because the crowd had dispersed at that point? Or maybe he saw the second part of his plan wasn't going to happen so he just ended it there.

Ran out of blow.

Why did he push the two chairs together like that ?

with no motive still...
this is the most plausible course of events.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

but hey... don't tell anyone i mentioned this...
but.. it was a leftist shooting up people he thought were conservatives for 1 last hoorah.
no way...

police are like "ITS NOT A SUICIDE NOTE!"
WE WONT TELL YOU WHAT IT SAYS!
DAPPER DAPPERY DOO!

this lack of motive shit does not fly with the American people.

the gub mints cant tell us what the motive is because it is simply a matter of national security. if they tell the truth.. some more people will chimp out.

maybe he was writing the note/letter during that time in between he stopped shooting and killing himself.

He is facing in that direction..as if he stood up and shot himself.

strawpoll.me/14081653
strawpoll.me/14081653
strawpoll.me/14081653

of course there was more than one my nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=iooW2Lev1qw&index=5&list=LLGwo4yG0XO4h3CT_WhAO7LQ&t=1s

guessing he wanted control over the whole thing.
he's a gambler and they love powerplays and rigging.

typical addict behavior desu.

lived with a gambler and they had all sorts of
issues with demanding respect and control.

he treated making friends like a points game
trading people for social points.

tl;dr wealthy white kids are not fun

he wanted to bathe in his weapons like Scrooge McDuck

>CIA pls go.
What he said.

Ar-15 melting after 800 rounds

"Two of the rifles were mounted on tripods and were equipped with telescopic sights."
Hell, it must be fun.

regret, remorse

Was he a righty or a leftie? Did he have mittens on both hands? How would he effectively shoot a gun with mittens on?

he spend 200+ at the door.
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/05/us/security-guard-las-vegas-hotel/index.html

Why wear gloves?
Was he afraid his fingerprints would be found on the multiple firearms surrounding his body with self inflicted gunshot wounds?

Do you know wether the guard was shot in that event, or if he was one of the revolver shots at the end of the shooting?

Im not a mental case. But the more I read into this story the more it just doesn't make sense at all.

Its not even gloves, its mittens. If he had them on both hands I don't see how he could effectively bump fire anything, but then again, im a no gun europoor.

>The only thing I dont get it why didn't keep going..he wasn't done shooting...maybe lack of easy targets because the crowd had dispersed at that point? Or maybe he saw the second part of his plan wasn't going to happen so he just ended it there.

Exhausted. Doing something like this takes a toll on you, mentally. Maybe regret and remorse set in.
10 minutes shooting, ok, you don't need your conscious part of your brain there. Then comes the thinking. Escape plan blocked, probably walking up and down the room talking to himself ...

>Why wear gloves?

Do the weapons get so hot after that many rapidfire shots that you need gloves? I don't know - I'm a bolt action dude.

tacticool?

Or maybe - just maybe not everyone on Sup Forums is an actual larp.

+ that also makes me think he was a /k/ommando

I'm certainly no firearms expert but I'd imagine it would be a massive design flaw to create a rapid fire automatic rifle that gets too hot to hold because its doing what its designed to do.
Any mechanism is outside the area the hands are surely beyond the trigger and by the sounds of what he was doing he was using multiple firearms so he would surely not be using a gun to the point it got unusually hot anyway as he would just be switching it out for another gun.

Yes they can get hot. But if he had them on both hands I don't see how he could have bumpfired the weapons, then it would be more likely that he tried to handle all the guns without putting fingerprints on them.

Notice that it is not gloves, its mittens. No fingers.

maybe, but:
- security guy was shot at by the guy, I think
- they left a lot of guns? ISIS would have gone further!
- they left unseen?

why the clips are stacked in perffect geometrical shape?

>clips
I found the journalist

>clips

He thought the security guard was a cop and overestimated police response time.
After he shot the guy he expected swat to swarm the room any moment and he knew they would shoot to kill

clip, magazine it doesn't matter, that's not the point.

Dont want to risk getting caught alive.

Shoulder started to hurt. Tripod is the way to go.

>clips

Source.

why when you could have taken 3 aleve?

kys

Where is the 14,000 rounds?

> - security guy was shot at by the guy, I think
You think :-) ?

For all we know the security guard could have been FBI coming to make sure that this schmuck didn't blow their cover to the whole world completely exposing the extent and incompetence of these kind of operations.

> - they left a lot of guns? ISIS would have gone further!
Im not so sure - Not if this was a spontaneous act. If they discovered a camera etc.

> - they left unseen?
There was plenty of time to leave unseen.

64 year old guy
No criminal history
No evidence of mental problems
No evidence of political allegiances
No evidence of financial problems
Retired Federal government employee
Real estate investor
High stakes gambler, multiple $10K+ deposits
Buys a shit load of guns over the past year
Drags 20+ guns and ammo into hotel room
Keeps "do not disturb" sign on the door for three days
Even more guns at his house
Sets up electronic surveillance outside room
Opens fire on country music fans
Stops after 10mins
Sits in room doing ? for almost an hour
Hotel room door isn’t barricaded
SWAT busts in
He’s already dead from suicide
Family and neighbors are completely bewildered
Cops stumped
Clear audio evidence of multiple shooters
Las Vegas police chief says somebody must have helped him
Democrats instantly call for gun control
Mainstream Media promotes narrative of a "lone wolf"

LASTS ALL DAY

is the bump stock story true?

Cause your antifa friends are all talk and never showed up to start your gay little commie revolution

>He stopped shooting like a whole hour before the swat guys got to his room.
>There was basically an hour of him doing something/laying dead on the floor before the cops even got there.
No. the whole thing lasted a little over 20 minutes.

Possible that he was scared because police and security were close.
Imagine how much more damage he could have done if he kept shooting for 60m until the swat team came in.
Also he probably killed himself because he didn't want the narrative to be "good guy with a gun stops bad guy with a gun"

in your asshole.

>police would capture him
Are you fucking retarded? If they busted the door down, and he was holding a gun, they would have unloaded on him, no questions asked.

The only possible way he could have gotten captured is if he was holding his hands up when they busted through. But it's looking like he was dead possibly before the shooting even took place.

>I'd imagine it would be a massive design flaw to create a rapid fire automatic rifle that gets too hot to hold because its doing what its designed to do.

I get your point, but the AR-15 was designed for semi-auto use with a 30 round magazine, not 500rpm from a 100 round magazine.

He was obviously a gun dealer. It couldn't be more obvious. This deal went sour, his clients murdered him and then tested out the new guns.

It's like asking "why did this junkie have dealer levels of drugs in the room?" It's because he was a dealer, very obviously.

Given the FBI are throwing even the weakest imaginable excuses trying to make out Paddock was some sort of super shot lone gunman, it's fairly obvious he was working with them, probably putting tracking dust on the guns. Which would make the FBI accessories to the worst mass murder in US history, and wide open to the largest class action lawsuit. The feds will do and say anything to avoid this fate.

there are even two broken windows 32 floors up to escape from

bump stock confirmed by police, step it up

I honestly don't think the government is smart enough to pull something like this off

I think they would if they could, but they're fucking idiots, they couldn't

>No. the whole thing lasted a little over 20 minutes.

From 10:18 until 11:27 when SWAT busted in (a total of 69 mins) WTF was the guy doing?

the rate of fire seems to match up?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kzfm4pYhIyY

They're not for firing hundreds of round continuously. In a combat situation a soldier would almost always be using semi-auto or three round bursts.

>clips

Get over yourself, gun fag.

Clips has entered into standard jargon now, you hear it in movies, tv shows, news reports, etc. It doesn't make you any better or more knowledgeable than them, it just makes you an asshole nowdays.

That would be like me going on and on about how to discount anyone's opinion because they said "font" rather than "typeface". It's pointless because that boat has sailed.

>Clips has entered into standard jargon now
tl;dr - journalists are too retarded

Why isn’t the Mainstream Media talking about what was CLEARLY two shooters?

youtube.com/watch?v=fEf7HObspB0&feature=youtu.be&t=45

Even the cab driver says; “now it sounds like it’s farther way.”

And how long until the cab driver (((commits suicide)))?....

They say he was recording himself during his shooting. I wonder if he’s talking during that footage or dead silent the whole time.

Another thing I’m surprised he didn’t have tracers.

>Another thing I’m surprised he didn’t have tracers.
Tracers work 2 ways.

Has anyone discussed ear protection?

Shooting high powered rifles out of an enclosed space will pretty much incapacitate your sense of hearing. The body can protect itself from loud noise for brief periods in intense situations, but firing hundreds of rounds in an enclosed room will absolutely leave you deaf for several days if not permanently.

If he did not have ear protection then he did not plan to escape.

Also; why does the YouTube video now start 45 seconds into the recording, suspiciously _after_ the very loud and close by shots are heard?....

I think he meant like, the slim possibility that he was incapacitated but survived

look at the url nerd

Or it's something he forgot somewhere or didn't find.
You know how you plan to make pancakes and then find out you ran out of milk when you stand in the kitchen?

They say he shot into aviation fuel tanks
Where he holy fuck would aviation fuel tanks be at a country concert?
Enough tracers and it might have worked...
Also, so what? He shot for 5-10min and stopped, tracers would have been more terrifying and would have aided in accuracy...

>WTF was the guy doing?

He got into a fire fight with the security guard at 10:18 and must of thought it was a full tactical swat response ready to flashbang etc and so he offed himself. The entire hall and floor was then locked down by the police expecting to have to breech and attack a bunker'ed shooter. Only to find he was already dead.
The time line pretty much removes any chance for BS idea of random people in the room and escaping being there is no where go at the end of the hall and with tac already on the scene. Unless of course one just LARP tinfoil'er to the point of saying the police were in on it too.

?

Cuz Paddock was Fucking making pancakes and planned to deliver them via automatic fire...

>youtube.com/watch?v=fEf7HObspB0&feature=youtu.be&t=45
>&feature=youtu.be&t=45
its a basic youtube feature

they are standing infront of this guys room for 30 fucking minutes?? wut??

>They say he shot into aviation fuel tanks

Despite what Hollywood has told us, gasoline does NOT explode into a huge fireball when shit with a gun, even when using tracers.

So even if the guy had been purposely shooting as fuel tanks, nothing would have happened except it leaking out.

It was an hour before they made entry. SWAT team tend to make you wait before entry, so you don't prepare yourself, hence the cameras, but if that was the plan he would have emptied the rifles into the door as they made entry. Wouldn't have been hard to setup a pitching net in front of the door to catch flash bangs and then fire through the net. Also giving the benefit of them not seeing him/flashes in doors.

lmao you're retarded

So how does one save a link to that vid that starts at the beginning ant not 45 seconds into it?

>They say he shot into aviation fuel tanks
Journalists I guess. Journalists are universally retarded.

Like i don't know that cuck...
It's aviation fuel NOT gasoline.
Gas would have lit up from a couple rounds or a RAUFAUSS round.
Jet fuel is refined Kerosene.
Kill yourself.

How are you even using a computer

>Where he holy fuck would aviation fuel tanks be at a country concert?

it's just storage.. either for something local or part of the national reserve. We have tanks like that in Sacramento too being we use to have two active military bases. Anywhere with a large air port of any nature is going to have large fuel storage some where a few miles or more from the airport.

Maybe, but as a fervent gun enthusiast I don't think you would forget if you had been planning for months.

My electronic earmuffs and dozens of spare earplugs can be found in my ammo cases, gun cases, in my truck, and various spots around my home.

You only have to fire a .308 without protection once and you will not forget ever again.

>Where he holy fuck would aviation fuel tanks be at a country concert?

You've never been to Vegas I guess.

Vegas has sprawled out so much that it's wrapped around the airport. Some of the concert goers escaped onto the tarmac and sheltered in a jet hanger.

Do you see an airport in the middle of the Fucking concert venue?
Nearby my ass, i live next to an airport, i have been security at concerts.
No FUCKING way are there fuel storage nearby... That makes no sense.

Security guard was unarmed and he had cameras to see it wasn't swat