Nigger does black power salute...2 days later liberals hate him for sexism

We should be attacking now. Call nfl and their sponsors faking outrage in his sexist stance and demand sponsors drop them now!
We need to be exploiting shit like this! Down with baboon ball!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/5/nfl-players-union-teamed-george-soros-fund-leftist/
youtube.com/watch?v=68Hf9hh9iIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is he the one who had all that trouble with money being paid to his father or something to get him to play football for some southern college?

Yet the NCAA looked the other way, more or less?

And now he goes and upsets a woman?

He better apologize right now.

If he were white he would have been suspended from the NFL.

Bumping with knowledge.

Carolina here. Fuck the Panthers. Fuck the NFL. Day of the Rope, when?

I have a Cam Newton jersey, wat do?

I do not care that he rattled the cage of the feminists.

It would bother me if he took a knee or did something else stupid.

In which case I would shit on the jersey I bought way back when I liked him as a ball player and post the picture or something.

I am never ever again buying NFL memorabilia.

They keep disappointing me.

Monkey man is good slave and farm worker.

As soon as you pull it.

>buying NFL memorabilia

That's like buying a shirt that says Walmart on it.

Bump

Take muh soggy knee

Hi Kim

Top kek, it's sexist to be surprised that a woman would ask a question about football beyond "what did u do to do the thing with the ball that was good".

Right, if some Clint Eastwood looking dude was asking an actress on the red carpet how she applied her foundation or what shade of lip gloss she was wearing, I don't think a chuckle would be out of line

>Blacks are genetically predisposed to violence

>Blacks are genetically predisposed to theft and laziness and immaturity

>Blacks are intellectually inferior to whites (orders of magnitude so)

>The Democrats destroy the 1 or 2 percent of Blacks who kept order in the Black Community through MASSIVE GIBS to unwed black mothers and through de-segregation.

Cam Newton may be a great guy, but most blacks are thugs. Most blacks like being thugs. Yet still I was willing to watch them play a game, so long as they behaved enough to stand for America's National Anthem. But no - they ruined that, even.

All of this knee-taking shit in the NFL has destroyed the game for me.

Call sponsors! Make noise about it. As long as any sport is being used for liberal anti-american propaganda, it must be destroyed.

Imagine where blacks would be without white people to save them and prop them up.

Exactly. Most wealthy blacks are in sports/entertainment. Don't listen to their music, watch their movies or their sports.

this is the feminist cunt reporter. shes getting btfo too

Holy shit! I didn't see that! Smh, it just gets better.

What does any of that have to do with what Cam Newton said, though?

Not much respect for professional black athletes, regardless of sport.

>cam insults the feminist reporter
>she makes a stink over it
>people rush to her support and hate cam
>ppl check her old twitter and she's racist
>now libs hate her too

>and she's racist

I have seen nothing that shows her to be racist.

You are just reaching for something.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/5/nfl-players-union-teamed-george-soros-fund-leftist/

Ah HAAAAA!

>>now libs hate her too
Heirarchy of victimhood; it's fucking working goys!

DId you not read pic-related you fuking tard

We can win bigly with this.

Call for nfl to suspend cam.

If they do it claim its racist and the nfl is white supremacy.

If they do nothing then claim the nfl is sexist (point out the domestic violence rate in the nfl).

Call the reporter racist. Explain how white women always enable white supremacy.

Nfl loses support. And two sjw groups fight amongst each other. No matter which side "wins" there identity politics groups are hurt and we get to see them divide themselves.

I cannot see a way this can be a loss for us.

Cam seems ripe for a boycott campaign like Gawker.
He also stole a laptop.

The NFL has been getting gayer and gayer ever since the faggots and women started watching it. The main mission here should be to keep it a man’s game where we don’t care about pussy nigga shit

>intellectually inferior to whites (orders of magnitude so)

Yet still they give us attitude.

The only people that checked her twitter are blacks that have a hard on for black quarterbacks. If one of their role models get btfo'd they go crazy and look up trigger words on the profiles. The tweets were from 2012 and 2013 and they make a big deal about it

Diversity is not our strength.

From the video description:

>A DC reporter went to a home to cover a reported home invasion that occurred at 2:00 a.m. on Wednesday. D.C. Police said four armed men held eight people hostage, assaulted three of them, including a male who had a broom stick thrust into his mouth.

>The journalists were standing on the sidewalk in front of the house, talking to the mail delivery person, when a young woman who yelled at them before to get away, comes to the window to yell some more.

>The reporter got smart and said it was a public sidewalk and all hell broke loose then! lol LOL! She said BYE like a MILLION times LOL
SCOOP: WUSA

Why, anons?

Is it their inadequate culture?

Is it their inadequate IQs?

youtube.com/watch?v=68Hf9hh9iIE

Where would he be without football?

Holy shit you're dumb! The point isn't that she's even racist, its the libs turning on each other over minor retarded bullshit. srsly kys

Dannon already dropped him. The yogurt Jew will have nothing to do with his anti-women comment.

OMFG!!!!
Lib feminist reported makes everyone angry at lib nigger player. Now 2 days later SHE's the one apologizing. Its a testament to how fucking ridiculous political correctness has become. Damn ppl are retarded.

YES!!! This is the shit we need to exploit. I swear this site has gotten so bad ppl dont know wtf to do

>"I don't think a lot of people was educated"
Thinking_Face.png

Black football players always let me down, eventually.

Goddamn you actually bought memorabilia of your favourite Nigger Felon League player

Actually my fiancé did, the year they lost to the Broncos. My fault for not telling her that I thought his post-game behavior was petty and childish. I pretended to like it but stopped wearing it when I stopped watching NFL, after Kaepernick took dat knee.

Now my Sundays are free.

Haha! Black power my ass.

It was nice of her to buy you a shirt so you could dress up as her favourite buck, user.