Why do blue collared Conservashits vote against their own economic interests

why do fags keep making this thread

because they're easily manipulated, gullible, right wing retards who got taken in by a billionaire globalist elite from New York

Why does your faggot commie ass keep posting this same shit over and over.

Why do you keep making the same retarded slide thread every day? Do you really think Liberal politicians are any different? Saged, faggot.

Because they are pretty stupid people. They vote with their "gut" which is basically "I vote for whoever tells me what I want to hear and make me feel good about myself." They vote for the GOP because the GOP knows which issues have the strongest emotional reaction from them (Abortion, Guns, Taxes, Jobs, Immigration).

Read "What's the matter with Kansas" for a great description of how this is done.

Why do facts annoy you?

Although I should add, voting for the Democrats isn't necessarily in their "best interest" either. Both parties are almost entirely controlled by the wealthy. When Democrats raise taxes on millionaires and billionairres, they usually hand them tons of free subsidy and tax credits which nearly offset the increased tax burden.

There is nothing factual about your post. There's not even an argument being made. A question is not a fact. You are mentally retarded.

alt-right wants to ban spics and surpluss hindu programmers (who on average arent better than american white high school comp students)

doing so will increase wages for white blue and light blue collar workers

we vote for white protectionism, in essence

Did I put a question mark there dumb butch. No one like seeing the same shit spammed on here. FUCK OFF AND KILL YOUSELF.

There's plethora of research out their that details how anyone marking less than 250k is basically voting agaisnt their economic interests when voting republican

Why do right wingers call everyone else communist?

Cletus mad af lmao

This thread is bait and OP is a divider of the people.

/////thread

How is Donald Trump ruining blue collar worker’s lives?

>strawman arguments

Sage this faggy shit. This is the billionth time for this fuckin shit! Fuck off fag OP.

Boy it sure is interesting how none of that research is in your post.

Agreed sage this straight to hell. Op is a fat overweight bitch with a huge gunt and blue/pink dyed hair, she's totally obese. Sad!

Why do robots make the same thread over and over? Sage and hide

>Robots
This isn't Facebook during the election
source: United States intelligence

Alright OP let me give you some knowledge that you clearly seem to be lacking. Do you see this image? This is what lost Hillary the election. When you're broke, sick, hungry, and living in a town that is literally decaying around you what you're NOT going to do is vote for some bitch who thinks it's impossible for you to know hardship based on the color of your skin.

Appalachians have a long memory, and Hillary's past statements of shit like "women are the primary victims of war" did not do her any favors either. Appalachia has lost more people in America's wars than any other region in the country. Opportunities are so scarce in Appalachia that people take military service as a fucking career because they don't have anything else.

So, knowing these things, does it help you understand why Conservatives had absolutely no interest in electing a liberal elitist? Ohio turned on her. Pennsylvania turned on her. Both of those states have firmly entrenched Democrat populations that voted for Obama but would not vote for Clinton under any circumstances.

Why do shills think that adding "economic" to the header will make this less of a reportable thread?