Amerilards won't understand this

>Amerilards won't understand this

Americans are not very bright

SHALL

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke

As long as we leave North Korea the fuck alone they won't nuke us. He isn't crazy, he knows that the entire world order wants him gone. He needs to be able to ensure he will be able to keep his power.

It's not that Kim Jong-un wants nukes. It's that he has threatened the United States. If somebody doesn't pass a background check or is mentally unstable then they shouldn't be able to buy a gun just like Kim shouldn't get nukes.

Your women are bing raped by muslims and you can't even carry a pocket knife. Just shut up and die already.

this

I can't own a nuke. I draw my line at weapons similar to the rifles carried by police.

NUKE IT KIM

>implying 2nd amendment covers weapons of mass destruction
how is it that britbongs can't even comprehend their own language?

Is your island still relevant ?

entirely this, geopolitics 101

NUKE IT KIM

It's true tho

BE

literally the principle behind all postwar diplomacy

>EXXX DEEE RELEVANT XDDDD
>t. mongrel

Well its not up for anyone but Kim himself to decide if he should have nukes.

i trust the united states enough to believe that they won't nuke australia
i don't trust north korea to begin with

this idiot just made a case for banning the negroid ownership of guns

NUKE IT KIM
WE LOVE YOU!

doesnt sound stupid at all considering there'd be no problem with north korea having nukes if they had sane leadership, which they don't. kims the problem, not nukes

INFRINGED

NUKE IT KIM

We wouldn't care if the UK was getting nukes for the first time. Little rocket man has threatened to use them against us.

>100 million responsible gun owners
>1 looney tunes gets a gun
>kills a bunch of people

>thousands of nukes
>1 looney tune gets a nuke
>???

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed
Not seeing any references to nukes here

agree with this muslim

Oh yeah i forgot about all those nukes that could just detonate all the time without human activation

NUKE IT KIM DADDY

>there exists only North Korea looking to have nukes

YES! A PERSON YOU SAY IS A LUNATIC SHOULD NOT HAVE NUKES, YOU STUPID HYPOCRITE SON OF A BITCH!
Plenty of countries have nukes and we are perfectly ok with that.

Kim Jong-Un has never killed anyone with a nuke. If there was a background check to buy a nuke, Kim wouldn't pass. The fact that other people have nukes is what is currently keeping Kim from using his nukes. I'm not sure I understand the point this faggot is trying to make.

>Implying that the Norks shouldn't get the bomb
As soon as they get it they will feel secure, chill the fuck out, and start making shoes for cash money. The only reason they flip around like a downy with rickets is they don't want to end up like Iraq with Saddam (who incidentally didn't have nukes) only worse because just to the south of them in a US fucking army plus worst Korean auxiliaries for them to send into battle.

Are nukes self aware

>make the same thread every day

why do you do this? guess I just have to filter you lad

The U.S. wouldn't have a problem with NK having nukes if their leader wasn't a wacked out nut job. For Christ sake he tells his people that he created the hamburger and everyone knows that commie asians only eat rice and fish heads.

Possession isn't the issue.

Brandishing is. And just like with firearms, brandishing is the ACTION that gets you shot.

NUKE IT KIM

If some punk was waving around a rifle threatening to shoot everyone around me I'd perfectly be in the right to defend myself.

>person doesn't own gun
>says they will kill people once they get one
>just let him have gun guys

Bin the spoon m8!

People send nukes. Nukes are also just tools. And ironically enough these weapons of mass destruction are the reason why we live in the most peaceful era in human history.
the one who fires first dies second.
pretty much the same can be applied to guns.
but I agree that giving people guns just because they have a citizinship is pretty stupid.

I agree, but I was throwing this brit's logic back in his face,

That's a stupid tweet. Kim should have his nukes, it's the only thing keeping his country from being taken over like every other dictatorship that's been crushed by the West and ruined. Hint: countries like Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria are no fucking better than they were before we "liberated" them.

>haha police are racist oppressors who kill innocent people
>haha only police should have guns

We fear Kim the person not the nukes.
If Kim kills people with a nuke that proves the person behind the nuke kills people.

How can our enemy be this stupid.

You're right we should disarm the government, make nukes illegal for all governments and then they don't have any nukes.

Libtards don't understand this
>60 million gun owners
>12 million hunters (1/5) that kill annually
>Even if 1/5 resist that's the largest army in the world

>Litterally trying to disarm the largest army in the world with feelings
t. Libtard

P.S. SHALL

Eurofags don't understand that we need guns for defending freedom, so (((politicians))) can't force them to import more sandniggers and throw them in jail for hate speech.

t. Mohammed cock sock

I was having this discussion with a younger friend the other day. She felt that nuclear proliferation was inevitable, but that guns can reasonably be banned.
Let's compare!
The gun
> The height of eleventh-century Chinese innovation
> Over 400 million extant in North America
> Required every day by farmers, hunters, trappers, policemen, security personnel
> Can be constructed from little more than pipes, screws and springs
> Regularly manufactured by illiterate goatherds
> Can be deployed by small children or cleverly-placed strings
The nuke
> Developed after immense effort, research and use of resources by one of the greatest collections of human minds in history
> Available to fewer than ten great powers
> Construction requires extreme precision and access to materials that don't exist in nature
> Reliable delivery takes both an army and a good grasp of literal rocket science
Gee, I wonder

>But if you vaporize all the Norks, there won't be any people to kill you with nukes from North Korea.

Soon!

Exactly. Kim wouldn't be allowed to buy a can of computer duster the way he behaves.

>If somebody doesn't pass a background check or is mentally unstable then they shouldn't be able to buy a gun

>SHALL
>NOT
>BE
>INFRINGED
>UNLESS
>THE
>STATE
>DECIDES
>THAT
>IT
>SHALL

Argument doesn't work well when we have waiting periods and background checks in all states.

People who want to kill people will obtain nukes no matter what there is an enourmous black market for them. This cunt is saying the rest of us should disarm so the person with the nukes can have absolute power over us

Fuck off you british queen worshipping faggot! Union Jack is a FAG!! America will never ban guns retard! the traitors will have to take em and they can't cause most people will resist along with most of the cops and military who swore to defend such rights. Move to North Korea faggot and get all the gun control and serfdom you please!!!

why is threat of action not considered the primary infringement

That's how geopolitics have always run

100+million gun owners...
Neat, go back to r/politics

I can build a gun from scrap metal sitting in my basement from a recent remodel with minimal gunsmithing knowledge. Can't say the same about a nuke or a missile.

Have some facts

I have literally never cared if North Korea or Iran or Iraq or anybody got nukes. It'll help the situation, even if they use them.

Kim said multiple times that he wants to use his nukes on people, i doubt that every single gun owner explicitly states his intention to massacre people before buying a gun.

exactly! hypocrites bashing our Right to Arms! fuck em

>(((Mentally unstable))) = Threat of action
Wew, lad.

NUKE IT KIM

Arms refers to every weapon under the sun

>fpbp

NUKE IT KIM

>We don't want insane lunatic Kim Jong-Un to have weapons therefore no country on the planet should have any weapon!
>But what if some crazy person declare war on your country and you don't have any weapons to defend yourself?
>I don't know just call the cops!

>Britcucks won't understand how this doesn't work.

>Implying it's not Kim having the nuke that is the problem

>Not seeing any references to nukes here
Arms refer to weapons. Using your retard logic would could say
>I don't see any references to semi-automatic weapons
>I don't see any references to magazine fed weapons
>I don't see any references to rifled firearms
>I don't see any references to pistols
>In fact I don't see any references to firearms or guns at all, lets limit the second amendment to swords and spears
>Actually lets just limit it to knive
>Oi is that a butter knoife I see?

neither nukes or guns kill people. mentally deranged people kill people. im not sure if kim jung un is mentally ill or not, but i see nothing wrong with him having nukes, unless he is actually mentally ill.

the thing is too, he sure does like to talk shit. if u equate that scenario to guns, the average gun owner does not scream to the world that they are going to kill everyone. the average gun owner either hunts or has guns for self defense. with defense being key here. if rocket man simply wants nukes to defend his country from invasion thats ok. its a different story tho if he has nuclear capability and does threaten everyone. maybe he should take a sanity test before getting them.

I live in San Francisco. This city is beyond anything good coming of it.
NUKE IT KIM!

No other nuclear armed nation is threatening to nuke anyone. None. Commie leftards are annoyingly fucking stupid.

That's actually not stupid, if there aren't people willing to use a nuke, they won't ever kill anyone.

People can also kill with they bare hands, should we ban assault hands too ?

Liberals around the world want to give up nukes?

Why didn't Obama?

That's correct and that's why any CIA operative who gets the chance to take him out, will do so. It's just very hard to kill him.

Who cares of Kim Jong Un gets welfare?

If they get nuked, do you think they will clap at Kim Jong-un?

We also don't give guns to someone threatening to kill people. We put them in jail.

>nations have nukes
>nobody has used them

It does sound fucking stupid because he already has nukes faggot

He's doing the equivalent of firing off rounds at the gun range he'll never use them

We understand this.
This is why we should keep nuclear rights.

Yea recreational mcnukes are constitutional

He's also a fucking nut-bar so this doesn't make sense. Why are the Left SO BAD at their gay ass takes? It's uncanny.

NUKE IT KIM

>how do i contradict myself this time
Kim is known as a fucking psycopath that always threatens to nuke shit. Russia has largest nuclear arsenal yet has to kill a single person with it despite having constant conflicts with second largest nuclear power. Nukes don't kill people, people kill people.

>What is game theory?

That expensive liberal arts degree must have not included math, science or human psychology, eh?

Does this level of retardation truly exist?

Nuclear weapons have been the greatest war deterrent and defense against nuclear weapons in the history of mankind, yet you use some kind of mental gymnastics to use this fact to say guns should be banned?

It's almost like Nukes aren't the only reason the US isn't at war with China, Russia, Iran and North Korea as we speak.

NUKE IT KIM

1 rocket man isn't really rocket man because NK doesn't have ICBM tech : they cannot attack US mainland
2 Guam, hawaï and other US bases are unlawful colonies threatening world peace by demonstrating the agressive US imperialism
3 every country on earth has the right to have the same mean of defense as other countries. Nukes are just one particular set of weapons, totally useless because if one uses them he would be annihilated
4 rocket man is not crazy, it's all banter, saber rattling, dick showing to be able to free his country from imperialist NATO / US who wants to destroy North Koreans way of life for dollars.

>gun
>unleash bullets on populace
>many wounds, many deaths
>some bystanders hurt, overall deaths kept to minimum

>nuke
>unleash bomb on populace
>all dead, all property destroyed
>area polluted with radiation, those without protection now sick/dying

>"Guns are evil, we have to ban them all!"

You people are so goddamned retarded.

>game theory

Completely irrelevant in this case.

>who cares if [person] gets [thing]? [thing] dont kill people, [person] kill people

Does this idiot understand what he's saying? Does being anti-gun correlate with dismal IQ and latent homosexuality?

The people kill people argument is never really wrong though. The only reason anyone is concerned that Kim Jong Un has nukes is because he's Kim Jong Un.

>who cares if france has nukes? nukes dont kill people, people kill people.. see how fucking stupid that sounds?

really mak u ponder the thought

Lol this is the best post.
A Christmas tree and a fag. Fuck off faggots.

NUKE IT KIM

mutually assured destruction, you massive cunt.
hence, more people should have guns because it actually does work the same with with nukes.