youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
youtube.com/watch?v=0Eall0yD5y0
snopes.com/muslim-figure-pork-free/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NEVER !!!

peace bitch

You want some bacon with that?

Bah

Okay then. Leave. I'll be here eating this delicious glazed ham.

Is that a nose piercing? Is she allowed to wear that?

Or they’ll leave the US you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
WoUlDYoULiKeSoMeBaCoNwItHtHaTsPaM???

Oink oink.

Im torn. On one hand pork is tasty like human flesh so why kill the animal. On the other hand i do want them to leave so maybe i need to fire up a double bacon burger.

Just don't order the pork

everytime i go to the store i always buy bacon and always look for the swarthy ooga booga looking moslems motherfucker, works everytime if they are disrespectful i just talk to the manager = fired

>thinking threatening to leave the US would make us change our minds

I wish a nigga would

with beer is also fun, specially when you ask for effes in turkish stores and ask: why? this is a turkish store, is it not? lol

What a shame. Oh well, have fun in Syria.

Look at that disgusting motherfucker. Look at her nose. Her eyebrows. I hate muzzies.

tread's song

youtube.com/watch?v=0Eall0yD5y0

Bye Felicia

Bye bye.

Well, bye.

Leave then.

too complicated

>or we will leave US
No please don't go anything but that

If I owned a restaurant I would put bacon grease in absolutely every food I served

They won't leave, sadly.

No Islamic law about it, so yes.

Start packing.

she will probably get what she wants

FUG, what about bacon?!?!

unironicly this morning when i was sipping my coffee while looking outside to the wonderfull blue sky i thought, bacon , mashed carrot and potatoes as dinner.. hmmm...
bonne apetit and cheers all ( ^..^)-c|_|

Whatever float your boat man, if not go anker on another island my man.

Sand niggers should be shot on sight.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

>Nazi flag
>Talking like a female / weeb and using emoticons
Wat

The muslims population here is a little small to actually make those demands.

invest in the pork industry

Pork-free menus is just the first step
Next, we'll want mandatory burquas
And we need to get breaks from work to pray

Th-Th-The, Th-Th-The, Th-Th... That's all, folks!

Behind that Nazi flag is a Swede, you shouldn't expect anything masculine to come from such a poster.

This is like the leader of a german muslim lobby group who said if the AfD is voted in the Bundestag he is going to tell muslims to leave the country

WIR WERDEN SIE JAGEN

The pork contaminates the surfaces it touches.
Halal meats can't be used by the same grills/fryers/etc that pork has been on.
They could be ordering something that still has pork grease on it and that doesn't fly for them.

Sayonara

I can't eat gluten for medical reasons. You know what I do? I don't fucking go to restaurants that don't cater to me. Holy shit, how difficult! Better drive a Uhaul through peaceful people who've done me no wrong whatsofever!

i'm in a nice mood today and i don't give a damn
i'm always nice when my mood is upity up
i'm happy lately because the cold is comming and muslims hate the cold, i love the cold

Pork in every restaurant, fast food joint, mall, campus, workplace, and gas station.

Time to invest in pork futures.

We need more pork, get these fuckers out.

Sayonara, Menma ;_;

Why in the world should someones ancient and oppressive religion be able to dictate what people can or can't eat especially in a country where they have been welcomed despite the facts said before. I just can't get my head around why do people with strong religious views think that they can dictate the whole system

says the polder toothpaste
i'm verry masculine and there is nothing wrong about being emotional on things and people you love

Link?

I was raised Muslim and after going agnostic I discovered I just don't really like pork that much (except for bacon). I don't get why it's so popular with non-muslim nations.

Pack your bags bitch!

Dun' worry luv, we'll take ya.

BYEEEE!

So long bitch

all explosives and bullets contain glycerin
glycerine comes from pig fat
all muslims who explode or get shot go straight to hell with zero virgins
pottery

This.

>Or we will leave the US
It's not like americans want them in first place, they can fuck off nobody gives a shit

its a fake picture, the actual news article is about being discriminated against while on a plane

a lot of muslims i know ate pork and didnt give a fuck about it

Bye bitch

Lmfao at "figure". If these cunts are so traditional and so dedicated to their culture and its preservation, the fuck is this ugly cunt showing her abominable mug and yapping on television for? In their shithole countries they are barely allowed to breathe. You want to replicate your barbaric culture here - replicate all if it. Someone throw acid on that bitch for stepping out of line.

I would never eat pork again if it meant I never had to see a sand nigger ever again

"I can assure you that our menus are 100% recycled paper and certified pork free."

START PACKING.

That's adorable!

Menus are now all pork.

>how would you respond to this?

Put more pork on menus. Its a win-win situation with no downsides.

Fantastic news. Please do leave.

And don’t forget to close the door on your way out.

BACON FOR EVERYONE

Bye Felicia

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Please take the blacks with you when you leave.

Your fucking loss

It's funny how repulsed by pork they really are. On my third tour in Afghanistan some fag in my platoon had his girlfriend send him a 10 lb slab of bacon. We'd throw strips of it at anyone that looked at us funny while on mounted patrols. They would FLIP.THE.FUCK.OUT if they got hit with it.
We always wondered how they knew what bacon was.

F

also the entire thing was really sad and made me cry like a sissy. but then realized how weird it was for 6yr olds to be developing dramatic love interests

>all these years we've been at war and all it would take to reach world peace is a package of bacon

I would serve only pork. Seriously, these people should fuck right off.

it will be soon, we allow them to pour in and eventually they will lobby for preferable treatment. its already happening

Pulled pork is pretty awesome. Stick a pork shoulder in the slow cooker with some seasonings, wait 12 hours and you have a godlike sandwich filling.

No Jamón = Not Spain

>slide thread
slide thread
>slide thread
slide thread
>slide thread
slide thread
>slide thread
slide thread
>slide thread
What are (((they))) sliding?

>she
Inbreeding is one hell of a drug

Looks like Bratwurst is back on the menu, boys.

snopes.com/muslim-figure-pork-free/

Gee I wonder why the quote is attributed to a "Muslim Figure" rather than a person with a name

fake news

Oh, we wouldn't want THAT...

fug don't leave D:

Its very rare for any restaurant to have a lot of pork on their menus

Every menu has some kind of veggie option now, there you go, that's your no-pork dish.

Pork everywhere.

And this is why China fucking HATES muslims. Nobody loves pork more than chinks.

Some Muslims don't even eat food prepared by non-Muslims. They're that autistic.

Mandatory (complimentary) slice of bacon with all meal items.

I try to avoid pork myself simply because it's unhealthy. Just choose something else on the menu or go somewhere else.

That's why you have to go back, dude.

Chinese BBQ restaurant. They hang a big roasted pig right in front of the entrance.

if a muslim eats pork by deception or mistake it is not haram. if they eat halal chicken that for some reason unbeknownst to them had some pork fat on it, the muslim would not be sinning.