Muslims are savage-

Muslims are savage-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy41dfU02TY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The British tended to at least attempt to civilize savages, yes.

that's a Sikh

Ur Sikh in da head bruh

That's a sikh and they are notorious for hating mudslimes.

Why do Right wings fucktards not know about Sikhs? Just part of being dumb as shit?

Watch this cringe - youtube.com/watch?v=Sy41dfU02TY

I want to rub his eyebrows~

OP is trolling, everyone here knows the difference between a sikh and a fucking muslim

That's a Shaka Zulu you moron.

This is a prime example of bait
>l2internet nub

It's bait. We have like 100 muslims in the whole royal army. OP has a sikh pictured.

Why do stupid people exist on all sides newfag.

That cabdriver is a Sikh, you dumbass!

I'm not a newfag, how else would I know this cesspool is filled with some of the dumbest people on the internet?

She's a protestant, not a Muslims.

>Notorious for hating Muslims

That guy isn’t Muslim

This. Just like the "Muslim" that was rescuing some Brits during one of their Muslim mass killings.

My boss at Little Caesars was a Sikh from Kashmir, hated Muslims. Never really knew much about them till he would tell me about their shit a few years ago. He would always cut their veggie pizzas with the pizza cutter that was used for meat pizzas IE bacon wrap when Muslims would specifically ask for their pizza to be 'clean cut'. I miss that guy

Shitskins with different hats.

It may be bait but it may serve well to educate others now that it is getting hammered with truth.

For everyone else: Look at the turban. The Sikhs wind theirs differently than Muslims do.

yea, sikh fuck

Didn't Sup Forums say Sikhs are bro-tier? wtf happened?

That's a Sikh you communist ignoramus

A leftist posted that dumbass. Lurk moar

The queen isn't muslim.

They are those must be shitty ones like how some white people leftists.

sikhs kill muslims all the time in great numbers and their religion mandates they practice martial arts for the explicit purpose of killing muslims.

If they werent against asceticism they would pretty much be perfect.

Never heard of Taqiya, eh? That's what they want you to think.

The Aryans invaded India and wrote the rigveda

Higher caste literally means less mixed with the black skinned natives, lower caste means less mixed with aryans. Sikhs are very much Aryan decended, even hitler thought so!

Sikhs have been dealing with Muslim invaders for ever. They're like the Chinese, very suspicious of muslims.

The part that should worry you is he's a leaf politician, not that hes a sikh

Shills baiting anti sihk rhetoric but pol knows how to identify a Sikh. So you get more anti sihk shills to compensate for pol not taking bait

It's a Sikh. There's nothing else to go on here, Muslim isn't a race.

> Poland notorious for avoiding miscgenation

Its not a pattern like with jews, every race has SJW's and natsocs. Even jews