What the fuck is wrong with him?

What the fuck is wrong with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_KJBe9W8Ms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not very honest and is trying to tackle problems by himself.

being stuck in a VR world where a bunch of teenagers run things will do that to you

Don't worry user, he'll soon get to know friendship.

>I'm all we need
But is he the hero we deserve?

ED1 is out.
youtube.com/watch?v=c_KJBe9W8Ms

not in burgerstan its not

They will learn how to be friends. They are the heros we deserve.

>sniperguy shooting His Majesty mid fight
That was hilarious

He wasn't shooting him though.

He is too prideful and wants to do everything himself to protect his waifu and the other students.

What do people think of the OP here?

I hope they don't play him straight or this show will be painful

I dont like that guy think he's reliable to handle in crisis than the others.

I hope he eventually tries to fight the chiba duo or Hime. A clash is inevitable.

I think I will like the ED more.

>Japans military future is full of arrogant Japanese teenagers

2edgy4me

Given their relationship I do expect a fight between them at some point.

Going by the first novel, the Chigusa's parents were real pieces of works. A narcissist and an anti-social. They also fought with what seems to be mc's dad, or relative at least who wasn't that bad. The kids don't seem as fucked up.

I think they had sex at the end of the novel if I remember correctly. Chiba siblings are their kids aren't they? Or are they related somehow in another way?

It hasn't been revealed, but going by the eyes at least, they are probably related. They take more after the father than mother though.

They both have Yuu's surname though, their mother's. Does it work different in Japan?

Nah, it's probably because Yuu is fucking insane. She's really fucked up. She probably forced him to use her name since she's so wonderful and magnanimous.

Holy shit, that'd be funny af, user. Hope we get to see a glimpse of the past of the siblings.