Bleach

Would drop the manga, but it's ending soon, so there's that.

Other urls found in this thread:

chadkarin.tumblr.com/
www35.zippyshare.com/v/jP1IaH3y/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6epOvZBx61M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least post the REAL picture

I love my Beautiful and Elegant Water Empress!

The sword isn't broken, it's still completely usable. Everyone take your bets on why it didn't break.

1. Aizen is fucking with Yhwach
2. The leg of the Soul King is fucking with Yhwach
3. OMZ is fucking with Yhwach

OTP

Which Bleach has the best body?

>completely usuable
>giant fucking cracks

IMPORTANT BLEACH ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE HOLY SHIT SOMEONE TRANSLATE THIS

いちご、有するたわごとが命とりが現場に彼の飛行機を墜落した後に立ち上がるしようとすると、めちゃくちゃです。 「何を...ここにベインをやっています」

いちごに「私は私の息子、あなたの力を与えるために来た」隣ベインは彼の飛行機や土地をオフにジャンプします。彼の前にベインの大物。ナルトは泣いて停止し、オフに彼の服を取り始めとユハ・バッハのポータルに行きます。一方、いちごは、すべて彼の力を取り戻します。

ユハ・バッハは彼の万華鏡を起動し、 「私はそういちごは思わない」と再びいちごの力を取るバックシーンにyaps 、その後マダラにポータルに戻ります。いちごのたわごとはまだ犯されます。しかし、その後、突然墜落した飛行機の移動の下でCIAの死体?

4. Kubo is fucking with Yhwach

Y A P S
A
P
S

Cool, can you link me to your blog so I can subscribe?

Literally anything can be used as a weapon, especially a broken sword

Here you go
chadkarin.tumblr.com/

>implying cracks matter at this point
There's a reason Yhwach is pissed off.

should have told that to Ichigo 2 chapters ago

If Aizen-sama get reck by Yhwach I'll drop this series

Holy shit what the fuck is this ?

>shipfags WILL defend this

it didn't happen

Does anyone have Viz scans of last chapter?

Just to clarify I'm asking about 681, not the chapter that just came out.

www35.zippyshare.com/v/jP1IaH3y/file.html

Ichigo is such a fucking failure of a protagonist. He makes Naruto look competent.

Naruto was competent though.

>You are the chosen one Naruto!!!!!!!!

>bankai breaks twice within 10 minutes

For some time now I've wanted to watch Bleach eps/movies with Sup Forums again (alternatively just chill with the OST playing), but it's so bothersome. If I stream myself, I'll either get banned, there will be only a few viewers, and it's such a bother in general to set things up. And it's not even release day.

Pessimism is a bitch.

it didn't break, ichigo isn't even here
aizen is playing with iwatch mind

I would watch it user.

I mean, I wouldn't watch you guys circlejerking about Rukia, but you'd probably get a decent amount of viewers. There's a lot of newfriends in these threads lately. It won't be exactly like the old times, but it'll be close.

Is this tha10 weeks shit or no?

>CIA
y aps
No, that was in English. This is an entirely new announcement relating to Bleach and its future.

I miss aizen couch meme back in 06.

For me always my water empress.
I'm game for it.

will be HitsuHina canon?

Sung-Sun was best Arrancar girl. Prove me wrong.

Well, I put it live at livestream/steaming. Lets see how many guys show up.

How do you think she reacted to grown up Hitsugaya?

Of course. They'll get a nice scene dedicated to them in the Epilogue. Probably a panel or two.

JUST SHATTER MY WHOLE LIFE UP SENPAI

>Aizen will never pretend to be Hinamori's father and take that role during her and ice-kun's wedding
Nothing matters anymore

I don't fucking want it to end like Saint-Seiya. Anything but that holy shit.

as in anime?
youtube.com/watch?v=6epOvZBx61M

Kubo is a hack, but not a fucking hack. Have faith.

Ichigo is facing a god

Naruto was just facing some woman with powers

It's blocked here. Where do you live, user?
Stop reminding me how bad the ending was.

How did Spic Seiya end?

Naruto had jesus powers while facing a goddess

Italy

Come watch, friends.

>Ichigo's sword shatters
>Renji dies taking him to safety
>Aizen defeats the final boss all by himself
I don't think I've ever seen a story where the main antagonist is killed solely by some other antagonist. A former antagonist turned ally might land the finishing blow especially if the hero is too pure to do it, but having an antagonist actually solo the final boss is unheard of. I hope Kubo actually does it.

I swear if this shit's not an illusion, I'm gonna piss and moan and keep reading like I always do.

SHIT THAT WAS USED FOR ONE BATTLE AND WILL NEVER MATTER AGAIN

>Rukia's Bankai
>Renji's new Bankai
>Kyoraku's Bankai
>Nanao's Shikai
>Kenpachi's Bankai
>Hitsugaya's mature form
>Urahara's Bankai

They beat the big bad guy, the palace was getting destroyed "WILL THEY BE ABLE TO GET OUT ? SILLY YOU OF COURSE THEY WILL !" And it just fucking ended right there.

>This actually has a chance of happening

aizen will trick iwatch, who will understand it and be strong enough to resist it
ichigo+bow guy will hit him hard (damage reverse + upgraded banthing) while he's dealing with aizen
last blow by the useless red hair guy

4 guys to kill him, lots of powers disappear, everyone goes back as normal
bow guy as new soul king
aizen is dissapear

Well, how about a clue to the watch place ?

>shatters
Nice usage of words, user.
That's why Bleach is so great. You get strung along until you realized how fucked you are.

last blow by useless dude, because he's useless
iwatch won't bother looking for his actions in the future as he isn't a treat (and 3 badass are actually using all the bandwidth)

Does this unreadable pasta count as spam? Why isn't this faggot banned yet?

>unreadable
Maybe for you.

This better be the case because the pacing, if you can call it that, is terrible. Why is all this shit happening? Why break it twice? Why have both the dads show up and then do nothing? Why have these boring as fuck sternritter fights where they all have some bullshit power that Yhwach can just take back whenever but doesn't to Ishida who'd probably only gonna use it once anyway and it won't work? There's just nothing happening beyond cheap suspense and "twists".

>I don't think I've ever seen a story where the main antagonist is killed solely by some other antagonist.
That's how season 3 of Heroes ended.

Why is kubo putting shitji in the fight anyways? He's not at their level

Also Where the fuck is chad?

>chad
who?

>talking about heroes
>ever
I can only be disappointed so much.

I'm literally the one who loves Orihime the most!

That user wanted an example, I provided it.

>chad

Fighting the statues for Ichigo's safe journey back, after having defeated Yhwach.

>Yhwach kills everybody in the area
>"I'VE DONE IT! HAHAHAHAHA I'VE WON"
>His laughter echoes for two panels.
>We zoom out
>He's actually in a catatonic state
>Aizen's had him in an illusion from the second he walked in the door
>"Since when were you under the opinion etc. etc."

Can we share her?

Nope, he loves melons.

>under the opinion
>Opinion
Badge. Now.

>Yhwach is defeated
>Aizen: "Now, why don't I shoot down the palace just to rub it in"
>shoots it down
>Chad and others who were inside it die
Is this the best way to end Bleach?

currently re-reading the Äs Nödt vs Byakuya chapters. These are the only chapters of this arc in which Kubo ever had any opportunity to redeem himself as a writer

best way to end bleach is with ichigo and rukia babies

>Chad

Aizens bankai will be to manipulate opinions. He'll convince Bach that Bleach is shit and leave, while getting the higherups to prolong Bleach and give him his own spinoff in the process.

>Ichigo kills Yhwach
>He goes back to the stairway where Chad is still fighting the statues, bruised and beaten
>Enraged, Ichigo activates final getsuga and uses Mugetsu on Chad
>Nobody even bats an eye
The end.

So what horrible autistic skit will Tekking101 do to mock the rushed pacing of this chapter?

Don't you both have a villain to beat?

Who knows. I started laughing when he got Facebook's power completely wrong. Guy is a fucking idiot.

>"Since when were you under the impression that I had lost my zampakutou?"
>"Conclude...Bleach."

I still find it interesting that Rukia stayed behind with Orihime. I wonder if we'll get a conversation between them as they make their way to Ichigo and Renji.

Kubo sure hates ichigo a lot in this arc. I think he doesn't know what to do with him at all.

He already did the video

Kubo doesn't know what to do with almost all his characters.

How come a lot of people hate Orihime but love Hinata? If Hinata got as much screentime as Orihime, she'd be the exact same. It's typical shounen fare, the insecure girls always end up crying on the sidelines, contemplating how useless they are.

Almost all the side characters in this arc has better treatment than ichigo. I don't include vizards since they are irrelevant.

It has a lot to do with how the anime portrayed her. Studio Pierrot are faggots.

Hinata actually became stronger and useful.

Orihime almost seems like she has, then gets BTFO, with her face in the dirt, literally every single time.

That's how it's always been. Kubo is a fucking hack who only knows how to write about Soul Society and introduce new characters.

If he did a reaction, it isn't released yet.

Guys, what if Ichigo's sword shattering is part of the plan?
What if his real zan's release command is "Shatter"?

>expecting her to beat Yhwach
I'm glad Bleach isn't like Naruto.

Hinata literally had her face in the dirt after her last good moment, praying her dead cousin saves Naruto. That is the same type of attitude that Orihime has. That being said, I don't hold anything against either of them, I just don't see why Orihime is treated so radically different. Both are kind girls with a low self-esteem who just want to support the person they love despite their weaknesses, it's odd to praise one and condemn the other.

Friendly reminder
>Pic related
The reason why Ruki/a/ is getting left behind