>TAKES QUESTIONS AT THE END

Other urls found in this thread:

en.savefrom.net/
KIKEbook.com/GioRios
archive.is/RRgdh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Talks about airport shots fired ~5:00 in

>SHOTS WERE FIRED AT THE AIRPORT
then why is the fire department talking?

They were the ones who got the report

So shots fired at the airport, or shooters were at the airport shooting?

Most likely it’s shots fired towards the airport

Questions begin at ~16:45

Around 18 minutes the Fire Chief says:
>"We formed 16 rescue task forces that night"
>"We had 60 calls holding inside of hotels, where people are huddled up, at various hotels, who are calling 911 saying I'm shot and injured, but our dispatchers decided they werent mortally wounded, werent critically wounded, told them to shelter in place, we deployed those task forces to go into those places, not knowing why those people were shot, hadnt vetted out other reports of shooters"

Admits they got calls about shots fired at Caesars Palace and from as far away as Spring Mountain around 20:45

Which various hotels?
Something is fishy.

Portion from 18:45-22:00 is pretty interesting discussion about multi location response

genius plan the FBI never considered that the fire department would leak. AND THERE IS NOBODY THAT HATES OR TAKES A KNEE ON FIRE EMS.

first hand report from person on teh ground claiming multiple shooters

THIS IS HUGE

whats happening? and is it happening?

He never says the reports coming in on the other locations were false, just that the CCFD initially deployed people not directly to the event but to all the other locations they were getting calls on, specifically naming reports of shots at the airport, Caesars and even "Spring Mountain" which sounds like an area hospital????

can someone mirror this off faceberg

Just reports called in or evidence of shots found on scene? It has been reported that Paddock hit a fuel tank adjacent to the air strip (private hangar). Anything else?

Why is Jamie Foxx on the right side? Is he the Handler here?

that's denzel you racist

so far only one upload on youtube and it starts too late misses all the shit about multiple locations

agree this should be saved and shared and reviewed more closely. en.savefrom.net/ good site to download facebook videos

BUMP

SOunded good at first, but got larpy toward end

Spring mountain is both a hospital and an area of town , just west of the strip. It's an area where a lot of philipinos live.

A quick google search says; The first two hits list a motor sports ranch outside the city, and a mental hospital inside the city.

you don't say? fire department are /ourguys/

I got a quarter through that and can't read anymore. The dude is a certified retard.

My Larptronic 3000 software beeped when I clicked on that image.

see his kikebook videos and proof then skeptards
KIKEbook.com/GioRios

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

Shills everywhere

I believe blackwater user.

I think there were people watching people involved in this all over vegas and when shit hit the fan at Mandalay people were everywhere fighting each other. The identities of the people shot in other locations needs to be looked into. They are probably involved in the plot.