If you love dogs, you're a racist

If you love dogs, you're a racist.
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/10-not-racist-at-all-things-white-people-do-that-make-m-1819152214

My dog always barks at gypsies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Intelligence_of_Dogs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my dog barks at niggers
im serious

I do love dogs, and i am racist...so yeah it's accurate

Don’t have one, my white cat hates blacks though.

Mfw Hardee's really is nigger Burger King

Dogs can easily read body language

Dogs bark at niggers and muslims because both of those hate and fear dogs

>
absolutely mental. how the fuck is eating at cracker barrel racist

So does mine, but I trained her to do it

I guess the golden retriever is the whitest of white man dogs.

My man

i'd rather live with a dog than a

That's a shit-tier dog, then. Any good dog naturally hates or acts tense around niggers.

My dogs bark at everything, especially niggers.

You mean your dog barks at the only three niggers in your entire country, you lucky son of a bitch?

Niggers is Poland?

Doggos!

She was already tense around them but I taught her to not hold back and let her true feelings come out

Was she a rescue?

No I bought her from a breeder when she was a few weeks old

Your dog knows which people you can't trust.

I have two cane corsos. both are male and both weigh about 120 pounds each. Both are distrustful of melanin. They will eat you if i tell them to

How did you train that? Would be a good trait to tech my blood hound.

>mfw fucking love dogs but their shedding destroys my allergies

Mans best friend.
Damon Young is one racist black person.
>loves dogs = want to kill white people
>likes to hunt = preparing for race war
>cracker barrel = becomes jeff sessions in his head
Last part is revealing, guy is so racist he can't see white people as anything else. Regardless if there's no evidence of it
>likes camo - guy thinks it's because whites want to blend in
No it's because we like military/discipline and the outdoors/nature, something blacks for whatever reason are mortified of. They prefer the concrete jungle instead because they never mastered nature in any way.
Paranoid black guy. Are blacks inherently racist and that's why they think white people are?
Also blacks think racism means you want to kill people not like you maybe because that's how blacks see it, whites really just want to be left alone.
>mfw every stereotype blacks have about all white people being racists are projections black people project upon whites based on how black people view things.
Atleast stereotypes about black people are provable with crime statistics etc. This shit is just like the movie "Get Out" that the guy probably watched and think it's true.

self correction
>a white person who loves dogs = want to kill black people.

I have dogs and cats, i guess im a racist.

>7. Regularly Eats at Cracker Barrel

Irony strikes again, because the food—particularly the breakfast food—at Cracker Barrel is fucking awesome. I’d eat there every day if I had a way to burn off the 17,000 calories I’d gain doing it. Unfortunately, when I’m there, every white person in there automatically becomes Jeff Sessions in my head. Which is why I take my food to go.

so you're the fucking racist, nigger Damon

Basically this.
It gets bit confusing though because your dog's reaction to person who you should not trust and person who instinctively fears dogs is quite similar. Dogs are very good at reading body language.

I'm actually starting to wonder, especially after seeing that black rapper have a full on meltdown claiming that whites do the most gunviolence in the US and completely ignoring when someone points out that actually that's blacks doing that, and then going "AHAHA white people believe in statistics and shiiet".. Do blacks think that math and statistics is something you can believe in or not like some magic fairy? Is that why they don't know why they have a bad rep, cause they think crime statistics and mathematical analysis of general behaviour is akin to believing in powers in magic charms like some tribes in africa? Is that why many of them so easily believe whatever bullshit story someone tells them, like that you can summon black magic to hit someone with a lightning strike? I mean they can watch a movie like Get Out and believe it's a fucking documentary. Why are black people so gullible? If someone tells them all white people are evil racists,
>woah it's true then cause it's just about believing it that makes it true.
I'm genuinely starting to wonder.

We need more white cats.

This is jokes right?

same, and poodles/"hypoallergenic" dogs are not as cute

>Impulsive
>Self centered
>Steals shit
>Vandalises
>Waste of resources
Cats are niggers

If you trust that source for anything, you are a racist.

my dog barks at white people

>2) pick up trucks
>Ironically, I love pick up trucks...

that isn't irony, that's just you being a hypocrite. go read a book you fat lipped nigger.

>not saving white animals
Nigger detected

Wtf I’m racist now!!??
t. Mestizo with two big Golden Retrievers

My dog always protects me from anyone and anything.

I love you

Poodles can be okay if they don't have the circus dog cut. Bird hunting poodles are pretty fucking sharp dogs too.

I thought they hated cats more

>go to local gun shop
> shop has cat that acts like a cat, being lazy and sitting on counter most of the day
>nigger enters shop
> watch as nig avoids cat
> nig leaves, shop owner comments he's seen it before
> "cats are related to lions. There must be some genetic memory thing that makes them think she's gonna chase them and put them in a tree like lions do to monkeys in Africa"

I had never thought about it but I'm definitely going to consider Hardee's nigger Burger King from now on.

>stray dogs compared to refugees - pro's and cons
Hahah that pic is so spot on in a lot of ways.
Also have you seen how dogs are treated in the middle east? It's pretty clear they had domesticated dogs as part of their culture and whatever, till some retard came along and decide, decided nah we don't give a fuck about dogs now. So they're not in any food chain just running around like on crack cocaine in packs looking for something to eat from trashcans and what not, cause the retarded humans that live there decided they don't want to take care of them, eventhough they would get one of the most loyal and kind domesticated animals in the world. And then they kill them with acid and in all kinds of disgusting ways. Frigging tragedy.. These people can't into good treatment of animals, general civilization or anything decent anymore it seems..
Not sure why black people like dogs, don't know too much about that, but i'm betting the dog can sense about some blacks that it doesn't like it and goes "Hey best friend human pal, this guy doesn't like me.. Tell me what to do???"

>I thought they hated cats more
Some of them to this day think that cats are witches, it's some weird fucking superstition in places like johannesburg, blacks have some of the most bizarre superstitions.. They also like to have magic battles in local villages in africa, placing charms and counter charms in their villages.

More loyal than women dogs are great except that pitbull piece of shit

Watch the King of the Hill episode where Hank hires a black repairman and Ladybird goes apeshit. It's about unconsciously acting tense, dogs can pick up on your discomfort.

>verysmartbrothas
Not even going to click.

Nobody read the article, it's all dog posting and cat trash here. (((GQ)))

There are niggers in Poland?

no, you can only enjoy the companionship of a dog in appropriate man-dog relationships and thats final

Well it's MANs best friend not subhumans

Good dog.

>Nobody read the article, it's all dog posting and cat trash here. (((GQ)))
I liked the very first one the guy Damon Young strikes out with, all his examples are ridiculous and then he points out that he has already posted a ridiculous article the other day about "why do so many people want to bone their flags" slamming people for being patriotic and liking their country..
>is patriotic = you don't like black people
So if you love your country in any way, you hate black people? Is mr. Damon Young implying that black people are wanting to destroy peoples countries? or that they are traitors? Or both? I don't exactly understand. Does he think every african in africa that likes their country hates black people?
But i guess if Damon Young has no loyalty to any community city or nation, then it would make sense why black communities are in the state they're in if blacks don't even see the point in caring about its wellbeing.

I thought Burger King was nigger Burger King?

The niggerest of the nigger breeds?

We call them slavs.

Border Collies senpai.

My old dog fuckin hated abbos desu. She used to try and squeeze under the fence to bite it when one walked past. She would have been a shit guard dog if whites actually broke into houses tho.

smart doggos
smart enough to be annoying if you don't exercise them with a 4wheeler

They originate from Africa too

Goldens are a close second

I have 2 dogs, so yeah this fits

niggers are jealous that they're not the animal closest to man

>smart enough to be annoying if you don't exercise them with a 4wheeler
Yep. They're great.

If you loved your country, you wouldn't want niggers in it.

just so some people know gypsies are like a more indian version of negroes in their behaviour also they love pick pocketing.

Wrong

Reminder to not get a nigger-tier dog.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Intelligence_of_Dogs

that shit is fucking hilarious.. that nigger is funny as fuck

>canadian gangbang

>nigger Burger King
lmao

fucking neo nazis and their German Shepards, they were bred for hunting down blacks and jews

>self centered
>whenever my cat catches a mouse he cripples it without killing it before bringing it to me as an offering
you're probably the nigger and your cat knows it

Hey look, a blog piece from a site that's explicitly racial in both its content and its appeal that demonstrates an "it's totally not racist when we do it" schtick with essentially nothing else to attract anyone to or justify anyone for reading it! It's almost like someone went to (((University))) to learn to write and then realized they were a talentless nobody that had absolutely nothing interesting about themselves so they had to fall back on the internalized postmodernism they thought they were so interesting for agreeing with all their friends about back when they were undergrads!

do german shepherds shed as much as Goldens?

>tfw grew up around dogs but they all died of age or sickness
I still miss Rex but I'll adopt a new puppy later on to raise.
Weren't there reports of dogs being used to rape women and bite off dicks and balls in the holocaust?

Dude, most dogs are racist as fuck. That's because the one thing they share most strongly with humans is our pack/tribal nature. Dogs will look for subtle clues to designate if another dog or human is in the in-group or out-group, and if the dog decides out-group they will alert you by exhibiting guarding behavior.

Of course they're also colorblind, so your dog is most likely cuing on their smell.

>1. Is Overtly Patriotic

>We discussed this already last month, but the number of American flags within a white person’s vicinity has a direct correlation to the number of times they’ve referred to Hardee’s as “nigger Burger King.”

but...hardee's IS for niggers

what are they trying to say here?

also

>We discussed this already last month

really? what the fuck

All the stray dogs bark at gypsy carts here. I thought it was because of the horse and the noise but I saw one barking at unmounted Indo-Aryans once. That's when I realized dogs are woke.

My dog barks at me. What does that mean?

Came to post these.
More, if you can believe it. Especially out of their god damn tail.

doge want treat

You know what it means.

Um, what? Burger King is already nigger-tier. It goes like this:
>WacArnold's
>Burger King
>Wendy's
>Arby's
>Hardee's/Carl's Jr. God-tier

you're a nigger

My dog has been the most caring gentle soul to everyone she has ever met in her life. Except the one itme she saw a nigger, she knocked open the front door when I was coming in and chased it down the street, hej umped on something and my dog was frothing at the mouth. I think that was her first nigger desu. She behaves similarly to mexicans though. Its like she expects them to steal her id or something

>ctfrl + f
>no Husky
So did the le smile doge scare the shit out of you cucks or something?

>dogs being used to rape women and bite off dicks
oy vey, think of the lampshades goy

forgot pic

smart dog

I never really thought of it that way, but it certainly is. Though I'd put most fast food on the nigger tier.

>tfw hunt, love dogs, like privacy with nary a neighbor in 500 yards, have a Murica flag, have a truck, and like the MLB more than NBA

Guess i'm a racist

Also, ive never heard of Hardees be called "the nigger's Burger King"

nah that was communist propaganda. they had other ones like crucified canadians, mutilated belgian babies, corpse factory etc that were cooler fables against nazis

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I AM

>lives somewhere with no immediate neighbors

Owning land and enjoying seclusion/peace and quiet is racist.

standard poodle bud, big smart loyal dogs and they dont shed at all. They were actually one of the first hunting dogs so they arent faggot nigger dogs

I've got three dogs. I guess that makes me the Imperial Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux fucking Klan then, eh?

>Also, ive never heard of Hardees be called "the nigger's Burger King"
This. In fact, Hardees barely exists.

Although I will say that the only A&W I have ever seen is in the blackest area in my state, and the only time I went there I waited in the drive thru for 30 minutes staring at dead rats in traps all over the lot before they told me they were out of root beer. At A&W. I left, and learned I could form newer, more racist stereotypes than I ever thought I could before.

>A&W
nigger wendys

Schnauzers all the way man....

>flag
you're a nigger clearly