Josuke shooting at ratts tomorrow

Josuke shooting at ratts tomorrow.
Jotaro losing to a ratt with his new outfit and using ZAWARUDO also tomorrow.
The hype for ratts is real.

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
Preview: youtube.com/watch?v=97qJLa5sAPI&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8je8ic0710
youtube.com/watch?v=yI67jCLHeAc
youtube.com/watch?v=v22wlZmGI-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bite the Dust

Jobin is the JJL villain, but it's not really Jobin. It's been someone mimicking him this whole time.

That sounds retarded to me desu

Who is the boss anyway?

Giorno is

Narancia

What will the subtitle be instead of Mickey Mouse?

what's the general consensus on the new naruto opening for part 4 Sup Forums?

Ricky Rat

The one and only

What was Ratt's deal anyway? The fuck is wrong with it, Iggy had a stand and he didn't want to kill everyone left and right.

Its a cunt

Is it me or is Highway Star the best battle?

Eyes of Heaven would work as a non-canon movie tbqh

Song is edgy trash but the lyrics and acoustic version are great. The visuals are fantastic an almost make up for the OP. The foreshadowing is ridiculous.

The Ratt is a representation of all the social rejects, therefore once said social reject acquires something deadly/lethal (a gun) they go guns blazing against the people that "rejected" them, obviously, this is deeper than you think.

It's a rat. Rats are fucking assholes.

Dogs are used to and liked by people, though. Even if he wasn't wild about them, Iggy didn't have a reason to want them dead.

Rats are vermin and are actively despised by humans which they're naturally terrified of, it's no surprise that as soon as it had the power to turn the tables it did.

say that to my rats face you asshole

That's just not true, mice on the other hand, yeah, those are fucking stupid assholes.

>A Mouse? As in Like Disney™'s "Mickey Mouse Playhouse™", Now airing at 2:00 PM on weekdays at Disney Junior™? Is that what you mean Jotaro?
Damn, Araki was such a sellout sometimes

it worked

>a RAT like mickey MOUSE?
Is Josuke brain damaged?

link to the acoustic version?

>What was Ratt's deal anyway?
You mean Bug-Eaten. Ratt was the name of the stand.

And Forever and Pet Shop wer dickholes as well. Iggy was really the exception and even he was kind of an asshole most of the time.

Come to think of it, Stray Cat's user (Gatta I think) was pretty hostile as well. I guess most animal stand users are pretty bad.

Working on Dirt Worlds Done Dirt Cheap
I'm gonna fix the bunny ears

Actually, Walt Disney once stated that Mickey is actually a rat, but Mickey Rat didn't cling well.
Josuke knows his shit apparently.

That looks retarded.
It's like the custom Pokemon sprites forumshitters do.

>A rat? Like El Rato?

Koichi I'm a midget, beta faggot with no dignity and my special power is making loud noises

Can some drawfriend draw Kira's Fried ""Chicken"" with a bag of pic related?

Hey guys, tell me your Eyes of Heaven main

Mine is Avdol

youtube.com/watch?v=i8je8ic0710
It's good.

Stray Cat was only really a dick to Shinobu. He's a dick later because Kira kept denying him sunlight which is basically food to him and woke up to a bizarre situation. He mellows out with a non abusive owner.

to soft for jojo, i dont like it
would be a nice credit song i guess

>This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.. It is not available in your country.

welp, I'm not even german dude this blows

It attacked Hayato on sight too and when we hear its thoughts it wallows in it' power, but you're probably not wrong.

Mine is fuck off

Sounds like an argentinian band.
catupecu machu
youtube.com/watch?v=yI67jCLHeAc

anyone can post the pasta with al the jojo spoilers pls i cant find it anywhere

welp!

fuck off stop hating rats

rats are cool you guys are just pussies who think they can hurt you

rats arent gonna hurt you you idiots, you should go and pet one and see I wont hurt you

>defending the animals who brought the plague upon humanity

Wtf i hate rats now

Finished.
Rate ?

You know, maybe this rat-loving innocent user has a GOOd point. I can already feel my prejudices MELTING away.

It was mostly fleas to be honest, they just used poor rodents as their CRAZY TAXI. Honestly, rats are top tier pet rodents aside from ferrets maybe.

Gureato
do Dirty Diamonds Done Dirt Crazy

did the full version leaked?
As someone who unironically listens to Stance Punks I need it in my life

I don't think they'll change it. They didn't change it when they mentioned Prince.

I don't think this is it but here you go.

Why's the full OP so short?

What Program do you use to make color corrections? It looks Goode. Also keep the ears and call it Dirty World Gone to Dirt Cheap

this will do, thanks annon

He wanted to be the alpha rat and wouldn't let a teen with shitty hair and a dolphin obsessed autist kill him.

never mind this the video is blocked in the US but if you use a youtube-mp3 downloader you can still listen to it

this version is 100x better ty user

Photoshop CS6, senpai.
I finish the edit

Oh nice, I'm the user that requested it! Your Goode!
Im Pixelfag

I'm the user that put the background in pixel chariot vs pixel ice and request Stone Free.
Now the circle is full.

You guys think theyll show this panel uncensored in the anime?

Bug Eaten was just defending itself.
The other rat was the one who attacked those people

What about this?

I think that'd probably be given the okay, since it's not technically 'gore'. I mean, there's no blood or exposed organs, or even a real wound, technically.

Utterly horrifying, but not really 'gore', it's more body-horror.

maybe like the "human transmutation" scenes in FMA.

I want add something more, any good idea boys?

Damn, this actually sounds
Beautiful

Silver Chariot + Sticky Fingers

I mean to make the edit better, but ok

Why does it have DIO's legs?

youtube.com/watch?v=v22wlZmGI-E
Instrumental version for those interested.

can cut and put zippers, put zippers in the air and sting into the zippers to damage the opponent

I can hear this playing while Reimi tells her story to the group.
CHAESUU while zooming on an enraged Josuke foreshadowing the final battle

Add more pink to it,its too much gray

This is the first time i noticed that.

Is there better ears for D4C? Those look too 2D, and also having them behind the head just looks weird

I only have 2 D4C png
one from the manga and another from google senpai, but the second one is shit.

Now I'll feel incomplete when this doesn't play during Reimi arc.

This would play really damn well for some of the sadder moments in the next couple of arcs, like Reimi's arc or the Yukako Cinderella arc when Koichi greets her but doesn't recognize her.
It doesn't work as an opening but as a song it's fucking great. Much better than the actual OP theme we go.

Shigechi's death would be a nice choice too.

>his vampire bf fucks 6 different people each night
>i l-love you as i love god
what a fucking cuck

So can we all agree the acoustic arrange of Chase is brilliant as a song? I wouldn't mind some sort of AMV montage of all the feelsy moments in part 4 when the part is finished to this track, it works pretty well.

What lovely hands!

Wasn't Pucci fifteen when he knew Dio?

Jesus, really scraping the bottom of the barrel there.

random question

Why did Araki stop calling them JoJo? After Joseph all the characters called them by their actual name instead of the nickname.

Multiple JoJos about, ultimately.

Even then, Polnareff and Kakyoin often called Jotaro JoJo, right? I think it's only when it reaches Josuke that the term pretty much stops being used to refer to the arcs JoJo almost-completely.

Jolyne and Johnny actively hate the nickname, apparently, and I can't remember if Gappy even got called it once.

this scene was so ... i don't know, lewd.. it made me uncomfortable, it looked like some pedo shit
they wont show this, or they will make some major changes because thats just too lewd

>A zombie creeping on Poco
>Runaway girl nearly being raped by an orangutan
>Hayato getting menaced by naked Kira disguised as his dad
>Naked Emporio being chased through universes and time by gay priest
>Lucy Steel being assaulted by the Valentines
Any other cases of weird, bad shit happening to children I missed?

Most of them are called JoJo at least once

>Jotaro is called JoJo most of the time in SDC
>Josuke is called JoJo by the deliquents at the beginning of part 4
>can't remember anything with Giorno
>Jolyne is called JoJo by her mom and elf lawyer and wants Romeo to call her by that too
>Johnny chose his nickname just so people wouldn't call him JoJo all the time
>nothing with Gappy yet I guess

They put the Anne and Forever scene in, with gratuitous ass-shots. I'd be surprised if they leave this scene out or change it too much, aside from possibly a few camera-angles.

>Tsurugi rapes Yasuho

She's eighteen though, right?

Tsurugi sure isn't

Dirt Diamonds Done Dirt Crazy
I need more D4Bunnyears.png

>alpha as fuck

19. Age doesn't stop it being sexual assault. Though.

It's not rape if it's a grown ass midget pretending to be a little boy pretending to be a little girl.

Why can't Araki draw children anymore?