Introduced yesterday. Currently has 25 cosponsors

H.R.3962 - To require face to face purchases of ammunition, to require licensing of ammunition dealers, and to require reporting regarding bulk purchases of ammunition

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3962

>buy mass amounts bulk ammunition
>ATF pays you a visit or FBI redlists you
>oh i shot it all at the range hehe
>they have no way possible of proving you're lying or being honest
>more fuel for underground or black market trading

>how to confiscate guns without actually confiscating guns: make ammo unavailable
Yup can't say I didn't see this coming

That's what all my gungrabbing euro friends say should be done.

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HANDS OFF HANDS OFF HANDS OFFFFFFFFFFFF

>Representative Bonnie Watson Coleman (1945 - )
>Democrat
>New Jersey
Why am I not surprised? Boomers were a mistake.

>Face to face, but not online
Thanks, let's just kill my LGS. God I hate these shits.

Time to call some representatives, I guess.

I know it won't do muh good,but it is literally the least I can do while I wait for my reloading setup to come in the mail.

Goddamn do I hate fascists.

"De facto" bans can be challenged; DC v. Heller for example.

Still, this is absolute shit and it better be killed in committee.

>No mention of reloading components
>Only factory ammo I buy is defensive carry ammo

Everyone reloads RIGHT?!?

If any Republicans back this they're retarded. They're already on thin ice considering their base knows they're mostly RINOs. If they cuck on this they know they're going to get voted out.

If their masters(not the people btw) tell them to fall on their sword in exchange for a cushy post-legislative gig. They will. Their replacement will work for the same interests(not the people BTW).

We are not going to vote ourselves out of this mess.

>and to require reporting regarding bulk purchases of ammunition

Whatever system they use to keep track of that would crash inside of a week. I don't know anyone that doesn't bulk order ammo because of it being cheaper per round to do so.

Does this mean that people/businesses who sell ammunition will have to have an FFL? Ad what is bulk?

Let's say bulk is 1k rounds, if I buy 50 boxes of 20 is that bulk, or is one box of 1k bulk? Will people just sell ammunition in bulk boxes of 999?

>tfw most of your guns use relatively rare ammo you can't actually find in local stores

I'm considering becoming a black market arms dealer and selling to the most despicable types of people just out of spite for this gay legal system

The text of the bill has not been received yet, give it a few days to work through the bureaucracy and be published online. It should include definitions.

>sorry you need to fill out forms and pay tax stamps in order to buy ammo at all
>oh theres stacks of papers high enough to reach the moon at the ATF office
>guess you just cant get ammo at all ever now hehe

Virtue signaling: the bill.

Imagine the hell we would be in if that cunt Hillary won. Only taconiggers and sandniggers get guns on her watch

Seriously this. You’ll make a black market for ammo purchases. Good luck proving it’s black market ammo lol

Or since leftist revolutionaries would have been mollified, this wouldn't happen.

As said, by ballot or bullet.
People screamed the US was a democracy too long.

7.7 Jap reloader reporting in. I have the equipment and supplies to make every caliber I shoot except .22 LR. I even have stuff for calibers I don't shoot like .50 GI and 45-70

Liberals than: omg trump is literally hotter!
Liberals now: omg trump disarm us

Dealing with liberals is like dealing with unintelligent children

*hitler

Fuck

What's a good first timer reloading setup for rifle ammo, been looking into reloading my 303

Different groups.
Disarmers are.
Just as the kekistani came out, so did the revolutionaries.
Remember, the silent masses are confy, when they feel like theyre losing that they will turn violent.
Which is exactly what we are seeing.

>how to confiscate guns without actually confiscating guns: make ammo unavailable
>Yup can't say I didn't see this coming

Same shit the pulled after sandy hoax. Made ammo manufacturer regulations insane, limit the ammount the can sell and distribute, cause another inflation on prices, eat the tax money it creates for breakfast. Government wont ban guns until it stops making new ways of taxing all products.

So buy it all now or learn to reload your shots, it's really simple, can't see the bill being passed over night and you can always by a few boxes a week shit it won't hurt nothing, not like people don't have muzzle loader in their collection blah blah. End rant

We're all aware how easy it is to get around this, but that's ultimately the point we're trying to make. The regulation only makes it a pain in the ass to buy ammo and does virtually nothing to actually curb any problems.