Serious question Sup Forums

Serious question Sup Forums
Since you're so full of hate, if you were given the chance to wipe out an entire ethnicity would you and who?
Why though?

Depends, what ethnicity are you?

yes - whole africa + them

Monkey man is good slave and farm worker.

This

All of them.
Die, neurotypical scum.

Not an entire ethnicity, but all muslims.
And not everybody who calls themself a muslim, mind you, since theyre probably just scared of being killed for apostacy.
Only real muslims who actually believe that the commandments to end kufar life are word of God.

Yes, Jews.
Anyone who doesn't agree is a bluepilled newfag.

the irish

nigg noggs

Hispanics, though I adblocked your disgusting OP bullshit. The fact they travel in large, fat herds and all sound like a bunch of slow morons makes them awful to be around, but the rudeness and loudness is made worse by the fact that they speak another language.

hey kim

italians

Yeah I'd unironically wipe out Negroids. Useless race desu. No less than 200,000 years less evolved than every other race on earth. Indolent, unproductive, dumb. Complete burden and not fit for civilization.

I'd like to say jews since they cause the other problems,but blacks are pretty destructive too,especially Africa. The population boom of a race that adds nothing to the world and only takes,will suck up all the resources,our planet simply can't handle them. And they will take everyone else down with them

Pajeets. There are too many of them.

brits

so you die you faggot

wypipo
becuz we wuz KAAAAAANNNGXZZZZZZZUH

Kikes is the only answer

Unironically, white people.
If I have to choose an ETHNICITY, then 3+ generation Americans

/thread

Whites obviously

But if I were white I will erase Asians because they're smarter and more numerous

Without help the negroes will be extinct in 10 years

Our home enjoys monkey slave

>t. skinhead faggot

>if you were given the chance to wipe out an entire ethnicity would you
Absolutely
>And who
(((Them))).

what does removing whites get you?

Juden
Cuz Revenge

You could have a nice civil war on /pol over whether to genocide Jews or blacks first.
Why? Don't ask when a perfectly good hate thread will pop up soon enough on the subject.

>Since you're so full of hate

these loaded questions... i'm not full of hate, just frustrated by the state our nation is in and where it appears to be going

agreed, kikes, actually no muslims r worse than kikes, so gass the sand fags

>america
>60% black/mexican

Damn you

Hey Norkorean, ever seen any episodes of M*A*S*H*?

nice feet

Probably Arabs, Islam is just was too volatile of a religion to let seep into the western world

i'm 100% white.

You can't even b8 well you worthlees neet

The jooice. Once they are gone, the remaining races will fall into place. Chinks with chinks, nogs with nogs, spics like myself with spics, no race mixing, everyone on their own.
You play wrong your cards, you're gone.

I ment your country as a whole.

slide thread

Niggers.Crime rate.

Hey Kim.
Do the truffle shuffle. Do it!
Chubby chubby chubkins must OBEY.

Can't there be an option for sending people back to their ethnic homelands? Why does shit always have to be about wiping a race out, although (((they))) are a problem

Niggers.
For the good of every other race.

Jews is the only answer

Being a skinhead is preferable to being a nigger-loving, muslim-worshipping faggot like you

All whites. Everyone else totally deserve to live in a shithole that world is going to be withouth them.

hopefully we can stop further demographic changes by tightening our borders, re-working immigration, and generally avoiding dysgenic public policies.

Obviously jews. Every other answer is naive

Arabs/Middle Eastern or Chinese. Probably Arabs.

/Thread

The Swiss
They are the real white Jews
Also those penknives they make are just weird. Who the fuck needs to get a stone out of a horses hoof these days?
They are always up to something.
And that cheese, I bought some once and most of it was missing!
The Bastards.

They will always be there. You can try to kill em. You ll find out they r still alive. Wherever u go. Doesn t matter where u r hiding. They ll be always be within any of us.

Obviously Jews and then the ones who don't contribute anything valuable to the World, like Niggers.

Our Leader enjoys fine cheese. Thank you.

Niggers becuase they have the worst looking feet

Niggers. Other races tend to keep to their own, but the nigger infection goes everywhere, and thinks it belongs everywhere, and think they own everything, and if they can't own it, they steal it.

Bantus mainly.

It's a tough choince between googles and skype, but I would say skypes must be gassed for any kind of social resolution to occur. Hell, even the dumb googles realise this.

Blacks are the least intelligent race on the planet. They're also the most aggressive.
There isn't one country on the face of the planet who's predominately controlled by blacks and also a first world country.
They have the most diseases per race, the least innovations, the most public housing, the least in every institutional learning facility and military, etc.
It's all on average of course.

Literally gay.

Jews, no doubt; and within less than a heartbeat.