Brit/pol/ - Extinction Edition

>Ted Heath 'abused boys as young as 11', linked to 42 claims of paedophile assaults
unv.is/mirror.co.uk/news/politics/claims-ex-pm-ted-heath-11272008

>Ruddcunt "does not need to" understand encryption
unv.is/mirror.co.uk/tech/uk-home-secretary-accuses-tech-11284903
>"I don't need to understand how encryption works to understand how it's helping - end-to-end encryption - the criminals"

>Royal Mail vote to go ahead with strike over pay and pensions
unv.is/employeebenefits.co.uk/issues/october-online-2017/royal-mail-employees-vote-strike-action-dispute-pensions/

>Britain the biggest diplomatic loser in Yemen crisis
unvis.it/middleeastmonitor.com/20171002-what-next-for-britain-in-yemen/

>Unmarried men will go looking for ‘the alternative on the internet’ if they don’t tie the knot, says IDS
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/marriage-iain-duncan-smith_uk_59d3b8f9e4b04b9f92054af5

>UK adults will have to opt-out from mandatory state organ theft
unv.is/express.co.uk/news/uk/862537/uk-theresa-may-organ-transplant-jeremy-corbyn-conservative-labour-medical-association

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicherald.co.uk/issues/may-13th-2016/why-bishops-love-the-eu/
irishnews.com/news/2016/06/03/news/catholics-more-likely-to-vote-to-stay-in-uk-than-protestants-544694/
youtube.com/watch?v=kYL8duGiFDY
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506710939381.webm
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p055t73r/the-colony#group=p056n6px
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou8Y5CRrxb0
nhs.uk/Livewell/goodfood/Pages/the-eatwell-guide.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Start going to church.

day 12 of the 600kcal diet lads
doing good
had a banana, an apple (might have another later) and an egg sandwhich (on brown)

bout 500 kcals so far

Of the Catholic variety

>go be preached at to open your butts to the third-world

all i see when i go out are girls, hardly any boys, single mums with a girl, families with 2 girls

is it any wonder why (((we))) are importing 100% syrian males ?

Will do.

*Autistic willy nibbler screeching*

Who /waitingformummyanddaddytodiebeforyougooutonamuzzykillingspree/ here?

Do you think Ubank would make a good PM lads, he's quintessentially british after all.

“The reason why I'm such a successful pugilist is that no one knows my limitations better than me. I am quite good, but I am not the best in the world. But I am one of the best and I'm quite content with that.”

>is it any wonder why (((we))) are importing 100% syrian males ?
We're not importing Syrians. That's like the only race we're not importing, ironic considering they're probably the only race you could vaguely justify importing

>go be preached at to open your butts to the third-world
I went to church last xmas for the first time in my life (wife's family). The THEY'RE JUST LIKE US and LET THEM ALL COME IN memes are real.
>terrifiedandangryface.jpg

how much do you weigh and what's your goal?

Why do you do this to me.

>the state of jewgle keyboard

i'll tell you when i'm there

>We're not importing Syrians.

the-joke.jpg

THE THREAD JUST STARTED
FUCK OFF
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU SMELLY Y*NK

1 5 Y E A R S

I hate James o Brian more than Owen Jones

Have you bought his album yet?

>a knowledge that the criminal justice system will look away from any allegations, lest they are perceived to be racist?
It's not the criminal justice system that's the problem, it's the entry into the system that's the problem.

>There is no one at greater risk from the justice system than a lower class white male.
The narrative that black people are viewed more suspiciously be the police and wider society isn't a meme. I'm not saying it's undeserved/ somehow wrong, I'm just saying it happens.

Intermitent fasting is alot more fun than eating 600 cal a day

JOB is the worst

The State of Channel 4 right now

>RT app
Your device has been compromised by le ebil ruskies, user.

>white british
oxymoron

based

honestly not having any problems tho tb.h mate

His twitter is a gold mine.

fuckin ell mate how come you're not starving all the time?
My shit is split if I dont have 2500 kcal a day roughly. And I'm 6'1 82kgs most of that muscle. Are you active? I just cant imagine eating that little in one day

>Catholic

add this
catholicherald.co.uk/issues/may-13th-2016/why-bishops-love-the-eu/
irishnews.com/news/2016/06/03/news/catholics-more-likely-to-vote-to-stay-in-uk-than-protestants-544694/

christ is he talking shit about Albarn? That is so fucking good

There the bed for breaking news notifications, not dinging for irrelevant shit like beeb does

Anyone watching the match?

Evelyn Waugh is the best British Catholic.

I went from probably 3000-3500 kcals a day at home with my parents to this and honestly I'm surprised how easy it has been. You just get used to it. Also I'm 6' too.

what time's kick off mate, we only need this win to qualify right?

Now.

kek
3 minutes ago

To be fair, the ugly modern catholic churches had a lot to do with the old churches and abbeys not surviving the reformation.

Lol who honesty listens to brit politics? I imagine you all sit down and watch teletubbies reruns everyday and mimic the narrators enthusiasm and voice.

>Bowden meaning in anglo saxon = Messenger

He was sent to teach us

>kek
?

>I imagine you all sit down and watch teletubbies reruns everyday and mimic the narrators enthusiasm and voice.
Kek

Haha Britain's fucked lads. You got fucking women running your entire country, and these are not Marge Thatcher types either.

Amber Rudd is gonna run your shit into the ground, give it a couple more years.

Nice try, MI5. Go fuck yourself.

p-pls no arrest me for insulting u

The Office (US) is better than The Office (UK)

its true

She's got amajority of 346. She won't even win her own seat at the next election and she's polling 5th in a leadership contest and is despised by all Brexiteers in her party.
lurk moar

As if you can brag. You literally have Justin 'if you kill your enemies they win' Trudeau running your shit.

This.

Anglicans are liberal cucks and heretics

The Inbetweeners (US) is topper bantz than The Inbetweeners (UK)

First for Commie cough May.

im going to post this for the rest of my days.

absolute laff that thread was

I would probably enjoy our version of The Office a bit more if Gervais didn't turn out to be such an insufferable fedora tipper.

I bet you watch the Big Bang Theory and Rick and Morty like the mouth breathing reddit tossers you are

The U.S. Office is a comedy. The British Office is a tragedy. Both are good. U.S. version went on too long.

>Do you think Ubank would make a good PM lads
No.
youtube.com/watch?v=kYL8duGiFDY

>heh you watch the office you must be a liberal

Unironically enjoy Rick and Morty.

this is bait

Holy shit is that pic accurate?
Did it really go THAT fast??

US one is only good until maybe season 4, after that it drags like fuck.

no
We're currently 85-90% white. (97 if you live in Scotland, 99% in Northern Ireland and 95% in Wales)

Tried watching it but I didn't get any of the jokes, I think its too intellectual for me

Not worth watching after Steve Carell left.

>checked

Im 6ft too, you must be auschwitz skinny

>>
>What was the intention of the makers of this video? Was it actually
>We'll all be gone in 5 years
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506710939381.webm

it's The Colony bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p055t73r/the-colony#group=p056n6px

they had a realism 50 years ago about fitting into society , the whole liberal agenda destroyed the UK and in turn destroyed the next generation, the children of immigrants. They grew up confused alienated and very much aware they were somehow different because they were told so at every turn. Then they retreated to the inbetween, neither returning to their homeland or embracing ther own nationality and industrial heritiage. A bad deal for both.

MR PICKLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The state I'd for white British not whites as a whole (counting Slavs and such)

>PICKLE MAYYY

*The graph states

BASED
>tfw Noel became establishment and Liam sttayed BASED

British whites are 77

She blew uncontested Tory rule for several years literally, solely because of spaghetti

just think about it haha

Very nice dab, squadfam.

At this point they should make charts showing percent of unraped children in the UK. I'm sure you've all had a drubbing by a Paki or a BBC employee by now

Guess who had the TV license gestapo at his door today?

Payed for the full year but not without being giving a caution and risk of a fine anyway.

Thanks BBC. So progressive.

To be fair to her, she appeared to have a commanding lead when she announced the election. Labour had just got their arses kicked in the locals. I've no idea how everything's done a 180 in such a short space of time.

Thank you for the gold kind stranger xD

youtube.com/watch?v=Ou8Y5CRrxb0

PUSSY

Mo money fo dem diversity programz.

Any lads drive here?

Thinking of taking my test soon

May sucked a bag of dicks during the debates, the Tory manifesto was basically "pls vote for us grandma but we're also taking your shit yo", and Corbyn got more ex-UKIP votes than expected.

just tell them you don't use a telly and to fuck off

STOP PASSING BACKWARDS WHENEVER YOU GET NEAR THE GOAL

It was because she was socially awkward and acted weird and nervous which normies find suspicious

Literally didn't show up to debates because she couldn't improvise while people were watching her

Fat cunt , You WILL FAILZ !
WHY
I will tell you Roland Browning its cos your starving your obese self an when you lose it you will put 3 stone on when you lose the 1 stone !
Its a Fact , !!!
Get on a 1500kcal Healthy eating ,
still have the stuff you love but not 2 kfc buckets ok
Check the Healthy Eating Plate ,nhs.uk/Livewell/goodfood/Pages/the-eatwell-guide.aspx
Hope this helps an do it gradually an see the weight drop naturally ok

Was piss easy. Test woman just talked about her son the whole time.

Bored with life.