Lol why does Drumpf keep complaining about fake news?

lol why does Drumpf keep complaining about fake news?
it doesn't exist
your side is just flat out wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but he praises fake news fox news

Crazy is as crazy does.
-Forrest Drumpf

trump is a fake president

Says a communist slave.

whos president is he? not mine hahahaha not today and SURELY not tomorrow. i love you barry pls come back

What side is that?

neighborhood crotches detected

the bitch nigger side

Donald "Tiny Hands" Drumpf is a blustering moron and everyone knows it.

>fake newsing fake news so hard he believes its real news
いいね

And you're a cuckold.

you made white boi? sucks knowing white supremacy is dying out hahahaha we aint takin ur shit no more lil brotha

Reminder that CNN was the first to coin the phrase fake news in regards to questions about hillarys health.

What's up with all the dumb trumpfag conspiracies? Is it to distract from the fact that a bunch of retards became emotionally attached to a lame duck president and Screen Actor's Guild member?

FUCK TRUMP

Sup Forums is now a Trump Hate Internet website

JOIN ME POLLACKS - Let's hate DRUMPF TOGETHER!

Yes, fake news doesn't exist.
The protest that CNN staged indeed does not exist.

The missiles Iran "launched" recently that trump tweeted about didn't happen

>nothing original
Wowee. The same shit we’ve been hearing. I’m sold.

oh, but I thought fake news didn't exist!

The name 'Drumpf' is fake news you tard. The German spelling of Trump according to genealogists is "Trumpf" and there's immigration records showing that spelling. Your "Drumpf" name is based on a 2000 biography of the Trumps, not historical fact aka FAKE NEWS.

Yea sure buddy

SAGE

>lol why does Drumpf keep complaining about fake news?
not sure but I'm getting pretty sick of it and the fake news, we should just make a law that forces honesty in journalism that if a publication is caught intentionally lying they get fined up their ass

That artwork reminds me of BattleTanx's shit.

Forgot pic.

A piece of shit by any other name is still a piece of shit.

>Zero information brought forward to support position.
Why are leftists unable to articulate a rational argument?

is this why you cons are so stupid? you just read headlines?

Dump claimed Obama wiretapped him and if he was "wiretapped" it would've been legal and signed off by a judge. Manafort being wiretapped was because of an FBI investigation going since 2015 and had nothing to do with Dump or Dump being wiretapped.

It does. Retarded trumpfags like you parroted Russian fake news daily for the past 2 years

>and if he was "wiretapped" it would've been legal
lol

No one forced trump to hire 3 different foreign agents to be in his campaign and administration (Page, Flynn, and Manafort)

If fake news doesn't exist then what is the first 40 seconds of this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ

Why do you fags do this? Shill makes post pretending to be a 'libtard', doesn't post any more in the thread
and you guys get all larpy pretending it's real
it's fucking gay

desu I really like that caricature

This

Get ready for more "surprise" electoral defeats then.

>electoral

Well, that's all I needed. All those years of education have been thrown right out the window because you said I was wrong on a Haitian mud-cookie argumentation website. I guess I should sever my genitals and get AIDS and give all my money to trannies with half-black adopted children. Didn't know I was wrong this whole time.

Because their arguments aren't based on reason, only emotion.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

al dente