Get In Here - *Actual* Vegas Timeline

Need HELP. The "official" event timeline has bothered me. I found 2 great videos filmed on the scene and did audio analysis 2 pull out details - build a timeline.

Taxi video - *KEY* This person was filming for the majority of the incident directly under the shooter. He also shows his GPS clock in the video, so I used it as a time mark as offset and determine event timeline.

Jason Aldean Video - These folks were on scene, long. Offering great acoustics. It was real tough once the crowd was full of panic to exactly mesh this video with the Taxi video, but it seems to be off by no more than +/- 60 secs.

Police Scanner Audio - Assuming it was a continuous recording, I was able to get the point of the breach, correlate it to the publicly stated time(s) of breach and find the delta to the "security guard" shooting.

I pulled out the specific point each moment of gun fire happened, duration, bullets spent, shots per/sec. When audio overlapped (multiple weapons) I didn't count the bullets from the second weapon they were very difficult to XOR out from the echo of the first weapon.

Notes:
- There are clearly 3 different weapon types being used.
- 2 of the weapons are fired simultaneously at several times during the incident. 2 shooters? 2 hands?
- There is a 3rd weapon offering what sounds like a small caliber shot, I was hoping lined up with the security guard, but did NOT. After this oddly different shot, the shooting continues for several dozen more shots.
- The time the security guard was shot, varies widely from "official" story. Why would the shooter sit there doing nothing for 20 minutes? Why would he continue 2 do nothing after the security guard was shot?
- Why are there claims that the security guard was a deterrent of additional carnage? Where are the pictures of/from the shooters' cameras or hallway? Who collected the cameras?
- 100 round mags being used, but also periods of much less fire. Jams? Different weapons? More directed assaults?

Other urls found in this thread:

ledgergazette.com/2017/09/24/mgm-resorts-international-mgm-ceo-james-murren-sells-294150-shares.html
ledgergazette.com/2017/09/26/mgm-resorts-international-mgm-ceo-sells-8881194-40-in-stock.html
youtube.com/watch?v=51yrzw6jWns
youtube.com/watch?v=4BKIiOCr9rg
youtube.com/watch?v=fEf7HObspB0
youtube.com/watch?v=1xAcTKNpDeY
youtube.com/watch?v=_mXe9dk77bk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stupid conspiracies like this never cease to amaze me
You are almost religion-tier retarded

Shill posts like this never cease to amaze me
You are almost atheism-tier retarded

Whatever, you people are nuts
Enjoy your reptilians, idiots

bless your autism user

good job

>3 different weapons
well he obviously wouldn't use just one rifle for this. faster to shoot by pre-loading multiple rifles + bump-fire causes overheating

>clearly not echo
I've listened to most of the videos. none of the sounds have indicated that it was anything but echoes. audio source?

Bump for autism

Bump for based autist

Have you guys seen this guy Gio Rios on Facebook?

His post talks about a guy with a suitcase. Tried posting link, but Sup Forums keeps thinking its spam.

Very good job man. Seriously. I hope this gains traction. Just from an initial look over your sheet (and me being an idiot with guns) it appears that multiple guns were used. One with the capability to shoot 100 rounds without stopping at approximately 6 rounds per second. A second one that could fire at a much higher rate, but for only shorter bursts, and maybe only a capacity of roughly 20 rounds or so.

Am I correct in my reading of this?

Nice Sup Forumsice work, rookie.

LARRY SILVERSTEIN 2.0

ledgergazette.com/2017/09/24/mgm-resorts-international-mgm-ceo-james-murren-sells-294150-shares.html

ledgergazette.com/2017/09/26/mgm-resorts-international-mgm-ceo-sells-8881194-40-in-stock.html

WATCH THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO AD FOR MGM RESORTS TILL THE FUCKING END. I GUARANTEE YOULL BE SHOCKED

youtube.com/watch?v=51yrzw6jWns

I think they planned on blowing up all of Las Vegas.

WEAPONIZED AUTISM TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

But to add onto my other comment, I really genuinely think that at that location there was only a single shooter at the time. You're mistaking echos for second guns, and other factors going into it, especially at the point of the taxi video at 1:12. You said there are two sounding guns, when the real reason the gun sounds different is that she moves her car into a new location AND rolls her window up making the gun sound more muffled.

What never ceases to amaze me is that a greektard from a country with the highest amount of proven corruption thinks gov conspiracies are autistic fiction.

I'm quite happy your 'we wuz' nigger country will be destroyed within the next 50 years. Hopefully for good this time.

Go back to redd it, faggot. Kike Jew nigger

You're the Jew you terrible shill.

Yeah. You definitely need help alright.

Good work constructing this timeline user.

1) It doesn't make any sense that he'd sit around after shooting a guard if he was intending to escape like the police are now saying.

2) The police have said a few guns did jam but that still doesn't explain why he would only fire for a few minutes and then sit around with more guns waiting to be fired.

3) Supposedly the cameras weren't recording, but the FBI has all of the devices now and no one else has seen them.

Security guard is a hero

Can you link to all the audio source you used and I will do my best to back them up and make them available

Good shit

I'm n idiot they're in the image but I mistook an I for an l
youtube.com/watch?v=4BKIiOCr9rg
youtube.com/watch?v=fEf7HObspB0
youtube.com/watch?v=1xAcTKNpDeY

Bump

I made a much more detailed timeline of the taxi video:

0:04 very close burst of gunfire lasting one second, immediately followed by two distant sounds of gunfire lasting equally as long (possibly echos?) If it is echos, it must be echos coming from two opposing mountain systems, because it is two distinct echos.

0:45 - 0:53 bursts of distant-sounding gunfire, no echos heard

1:08-1:09 very close burst (followed by more possible echos)

1:12-1:14 very close burst

Note: from 1:14-1:22, the driver is driving past some kind of columns, or under a tunnel (the video goes dark). What is she driving through/past? It seems we don't hear an echo after the preceding burst, because they are blocked by these columns or tunnel.

1:14-1:15: semi-close burst, not nearly as loud/close as the very close bursts, but much closer/louder sounding than the possoble echos from earlier

1:15-1:21 This is where it seems clear there are multiple shooters. There are different gunfire sounds overlapping each other, and it doesn't seem possible they could be echos, because they are much louder than the previous "echos."

1:43-1:52 a semi-close series of bursts. no "echos" can be heard.

2:17-2:25 a long semi-close burst

2:25-2:28, 2:43-2:54, 3:39-3:49 slightly softer, more distant sounding burst

4:59-5:03 rapid flashing light that looks like a muzzle flash in a lower floor window, accompanied by gunfire that a bit less loud than the previous burst. Taxi driver says "oh shit" in reaction.

5:25 - 5:29 a long burst, semi-close (possibly from Mandalay (previously very close, as she is driving away now)

Oops. That was an earlier version. Here is correction version (major correction being that echos would be coming from nearby structures, as sound travels at 343m/s).

0:04 very loud/close burst of gunfire lasting one second, immediately followed by two distant sounds of gunfire lasting equally as long (possibly echos). If echos, must be bouncing off nearby structures (as sound only travels at 343 m/s).

0:45 - 0:53 bursts of distant-sounding gunfire, no echos heard (could this be the Security Guard being shot?)

1:08-1:09 very loud/close burst again (followed by more possible echos)

1:12-1:14 another very close burst

Note: from 1:14-1:22, the driver is driving past some kind of columns, or under a tunnel (the video goes dark). What is she driving through/past? It seems we don't hear an echo after the preceding burst, because they are blocked by these columns or tunnel.

1:14-1:15: semi-close burst, not nearly as loud/close as loud bursts from before, but much closer/louder sounding than the possoble echos from earlier

1:15-1:21: Long burst(s). Difficult to interpret, because the video is blacked out and the car seems to still be in motion going past/through the columns/tunnel thing, and this could partly explain the changing sounds at this point, in addition to possible changing muzzle direction, and what is possibly echos at the end of the burst.

1:43-1:52 a medium-volume series of bursts. no more "echos" can be heard at this point, possibly due to new position.

2:17-2:25 a long medium-volume burst

2:25-2:28, 2:43-2:54, 3:39-3:49 medium-volume bursts

4:59-5:03 rapid flashing light that looks like a muzzle flash in a lower floor window, accompanied by gunfire that is medium-volume, still not as loud as from her original position. Taxi driver says "oh shit" in reaction.

5:25 - 5:29 a long burst, medium-volume again

0:04 is echoes coming off the delano hotel. PIc related is the approximate distance the sound would travel from the window on the end of the mandalay bay, traveling to the delano hotel, and then down to the driveway that the taxi driver was sitting at. I'm not sure what the time is from the sound of the first gun shot at that time, to the time of the first shot sound in the echo, but I bet its a little bit under 1.5 seconds.

The second burst of gunfire at 0:45 is the gun shooting out the second window around the corner, it could possibly be him breaking the windows out before the major shooting happened. The reason that sounds different than the first burst is that the second burst is only indirect sound from echoing in the area, vs the first burst is direct sound from the end of the room.

At first inspection, most video's you can tell there seem to be multiple sources or distances with each round of the firings.

I'm not completely rulling multiple shooters out or anything, but I know think it's just as plausible that this guy used something like this (M240) and periodically switched to a lighter gun somewhere in between, which would give off a different sound/calibre

youtube.com/watch?v=_mXe9dk77bk&feature=youtu.be

What would be interesting is throwing the sounds into an audio spectrum and see how each shot differs. If there are 2 different spectrums then there were 2 guns shot.

Good job user. I sent a copy of the image to a contact I still have from an old job.

>1) It doesn't make any sense that he'd sit around after shooting a guard if he was intending to escape like the police are now saying.
>2) The police have said a few guns did jam but that still doesn't explain why he would only fire for a few minutes and then sit around with more guns waiting to be fired.

These "points" can easily be explained by the shooter getting cold feet or just changing his plan on the fly after letting his emotions get to him. Who knows? For all we know, he bored lighting up people and decided to shitpost on Sup Forums before an heroing.

Crazy shit happens. You don't need to have a perfect explanation every time.

Damn. BTFO.

esai ellinas malaka

That's without a doubt the most stupid response to noted inconsistencies that I've seen so far today.

He used different weapons, he also used the weapons inside the hotel, which made the gunfire appear as it was coming from a different location.

he had anti anxiety pills, no hiccups occured. its stone cold killer time on those. he did what he did.. didnt panic

checked and eternally btfo

>dismissing actual evidence
i bet you don't even know what XOR means without resorting to google
>"haha stupid larper >tfw too smart to distrust the reporters"

kill yourself

Was there any instance of a single shot for suicide in any of the recordings?