California is now a "sanctuary state"

California is now a "sanctuary state"
Why do you still live in that shit hole that cares more about illegals than legal citizens anons?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/916010335395512322

Other urls found in this thread:

wallethub.com/edu/best-worst-states-to-be-a-taxpayer/2416/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Progress is unstoppable.

TREASON

Federal funds cut in 3... 2...

I'm salivating at the thought of their secession and the inevitable invasion of their "sovereign state" that follows

what size screen are you using, i'm on a 4K 72 Inch and that image is way out of proportion.

Don't have the money to move yet.

So isn't this essentially just refusing to cooperate with federal authorities? As much as I agree with trying to take back states rights, federal border and immigration control policies exist for a reason.

The wall should really just be built around California.

If they weren't paying me 250K a year out here, I'd be gone in a heartbeat. For now, I'm just saving money and will bail and soon as I make my nut.

Hell, if I could find anywhere in Texas that would pay me just 200K, I'd be gone tomorrow.

Fuck this state.

how do you have the money to stay?
>highest state taxes
>highest cost of living
>highest gas prices

I can't wait for that cesspit to get what it deserves.

Funding cuts, flyover states cutting off or gouging them for food/water, dindus turning on the elite storming their Malibu homes killing the cucked writers, raping the stuck up actresses ect...

Trump really needs to stop dragging his feet on the sanctuary state crisis and really do something about this. I can't even believe that he hasn't made a tweet or announced a press conference regarding this.

Can't wait to see this place crater, pls tell me this is for real

How is it even legally acceptable to pass a law that basically makes illegal immigration legal? At least our politicians have to pretend that illegal immigrants will get deported (I know they won't, but still they can't blatantly break the law like that). Would this law be unconstitutional in the US?

benis

what's the difference money is inherently worthless now... you have to go back.

>devolving your population through miscegenation is progress
Also show your flag leaf

Sessions has been all talk no action for 10 months now

Will sessions send in US marshals to arrest these people?

We've got probably half the fucking illegal aliens in the US, right here in So. Cal. Trump needs to seriously sanction California. The Democrats are ruining the golden state like they ruined Detroit.

Exactly.
He needs to go and get replaced by someone more proactive and zealous like Gowdy.

>Why do you still live in that shit hole that cares more about illegals than legal citizens anons?
Because I'm too cheap to pay someone else to manage my rental properties. No, I'm not a kike.

Define progress

Reminder the civil war was fought over states rights. It's inevitable now, stock up and move to a non sanctuary state

this law is a psychological trick in an attempt to increase immigrant witness cooperation with the police.

information between federal authorities and local officers will still take place, this law is not comparable to sanctuary city laws.

haha get fukd federalists *munches almond*

You can go to Wyoming or Montana with nothing and wind up with a house inside of a year.

Union state fights war to destroy state rights and make them subservient to federal authority, now they changed their minds because brown people.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Commiefornia is the containment board to all the shit in USA. Dog bless.

When SHTF, just point your mortars to Commiefornia and let them RIP. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Please remove California from the U.S. and let it be their own country. Then send all of the niggers and spics to California so they can leech off their welfare.

Federal funds cut is right lol thankfully I have a house in another state and it’s looking extremely good right about now. Brown or moonbeam is a moron lol California get like 500 million in funding a year

inb4
>Constitutional checkpoint zones are created into and out of California

I don't. I saw where this fucking Soviet colony was headed and I moved out of Cali weeks ago.

REMOVE THEM FROM THE UNION THEN ANNEX THEM

>implying (((they))) will let this fail
>implying i wont just sit happily on my free soros supplied health care and house so we can prove to the world how great this works and everyone should do it
>ill be dead before everything collapses
AND i get to keep my cleaning lady
*waters rice patty in desert*

>highest state taxes

I think you will find that here in the People's Republic of Illinois that we have the highest cumulative taxes.

>all criminals and illegals swamp Cali
>becomes a shithole that looks like Escape From LA
>no Snake Plissken to kill them all
>normies flee
>Cali left with nothing but human trash
>Trump gives NK go-ahead to nuke West Coast

No. They need to be humiliated and reconstructed. They do not get state status back until their are occupied and broken.

>Why do you still live in that shit hole that cares more about illegals than legal citizens anons?
California used to be a swell place, until Reagan gave amnesty to the illegals living there and turned it into another Juarez.
Minus the hispanics and libshits, California would be one of the best states in the country. I'm of the opinion that Trump can induce a major 180 on the state if he ramps up the deportations, arrests of corrupt californinan state officials, and gets his wall up.

Because of the devolution of powers, this law is most likely legal. The enforcement of immigration is strictly a federal government issue. State and local authorities can help, but they 'don't have to.' All that California authorities are saying, is that they definitely "won't help" if they don't have to.

Isn't Illinois supposed to collapse soon

>2017
>living in Commiefornia
>claiming not to be a faggot sjw retard

forgot the link

wallethub.com/edu/best-worst-states-to-be-a-taxpayer/2416/

Time to declare the state of California to be in a state of insurrection, and act accordingly.

Fuck I hope so. They can only kick the can down the road for so long. I wanna see Chicago die like Detroit. Only way this state can ever be salvaged and rebuilt.

Literally nothing is going to change we've been like this

we have a battleship and one of the few actual existant state defense forces. Every CA gun owner has 100 round magazines and fully automatic weapons since we didnt comply and since its illegal anyway modified them to be better than yours.

You see now, the master plan is coming to fruition.

Considering how much California is involved in voter fraud and how much they appear to be directly benefiting from illegal immigration, the federal government can easily make the argument that California is actively encouraging illegal immigration and therefore, directly violating federal immigration laws as well. The fact that California does in fact have a border with Mexico also supports this.

Just make a border around California then.

I love this.. eventually Cali will secede and form their own nation, which I am all in favor of. The quicker white people seperate from negros and spics the better.

that's an expensive TV to not be able to see a mobile screenshot on.

You can't secede unless you want the federal government to bomb the shit out of you and destroy your infrastructure.
Which makes secession all the more appealing. It would give the US the perfect opportunity to finally punish the californians with violence, intimidation, and force of arms.

BUILD THE WALL

California is now an unfunded state then, I guess.

Jesus we need to wall them off. It's not enough to keep shaking our heads about it. The real problem is that their shithole state is unaffordable and the residents move to other places. Then instead of saying "yeah this is better" they just try to turn it into California.

RIP Colorado

This is exactly what's happening to the state. People are working in Cali for decent money, but then taking that money out of the state to avoid high taxes and regulations. They're driving out the wealthy and attracting the poor, who can't pay for anything. It's a downward spiral.

The deportations are only a drop in the bucket. The policy discourages illegal immigration, but California declaring itself a sanctuary counteracts the deterrent.

I DECLARE THE STATE OF JEFFERSON

Oh noes. They might have to increase wages to attract local workers. Better yet throw everyone off welfare and they'll find plenty of people to work their fields.

They're basically giving the cartels free passage now aren't they? In that case California can deal in even more illegal arms trades to supply all of the violent false flags that they could ever want. But at least they're not racist, right?

Arizona needs to make a play to take the territory around the border and San Diego, Trump would likely allow it, AZ would benefit greatly at no cost and the future of the wall would be secured.

So the kikes are upset that they might have to consider raising their wages to hire some actual citizens now to till their fields?
Fuck them and their feelings.

This is the best thing that could happen to California.
The more progressives push for their agenda, the better. There should be no intervention by the Right either. We need to keep pushing for leftist agenda to be implemented.

This is the only way to wake up the silent majority.

Hope many people voted in California last election? 11 mill? That's too fucking low. Not enough people have been engaged yet. But with the persistence of the left and its agenda, you'll get more and more people coming out as conservative and trying to vote against ridiculous legislation.

But only if there's no resistance from the right. All conservatives (if there are any left) in California should just stay silent. It's been working all along without their help so they should continue to be do-nothing wastes of taxpayer money.

Trust me. Or just look at the world events... Far more conservatives out speaking their minds than there ever was. And it's all over the globe not just in USA.

If you truly want to make America great again, you have to suffer more. Vote against your interests and make sure ridiculous legislation that will affect more households gets passed. We need to piss off every living soul who doesn't get involved in politics.

The way to motivate people is to put them in stress, not to leave them alone. For now the majority of the US population doesn't think about politics (look at number of votes cast in recent election Nationwide vs. eligible voters) and that's the problem. They're too comfortable. A few cents or dollars on their taxes doesn't piss them off as much as it should. There needs to be attacks on their first, second, all the way to 14th amendments for them to realize they need to do something.

Keep supporting the manufactured outrage from the left, and silence the right. Make sure the right is always on the losing end. It's the only way to freak people out and get them to start talking.

It seems that the feds are very limited in what funds they are actually allowed to cut. They can't cut anything that congress has designated to the state.

>definitely "won't help"
How is that not treason?

I called it! I've been telling everyone that the refugees will come here soon, and just in time for Nov 4. They always love a good chimp out

This is why you are getting The Wall first you fucking commie faggots. You cant behave and have to have your pants pulled down and spanked in front of the rest of your liberal cohorts till your ass is bare.

Success breeds jealousy.

EXTEND THE WALL!! EXTEND THE WALL!!!

>This is the only way to wake up the silent majority.

The moment someone at my job tells me they support or voted for 45 I get them fired. Does not matter the reason. I refuse to work with people that talk about 45 in a good light around me at work. I find it officesive. Its kind of hard to stay in a state with the highest cost of living without a job. Its why most of your losers move to texass after. Its so you can be homeless in a state where people are just too poor to live in a real state.

conservatives are fleeing the state by the hundreds of thousands every year, while illegals are encouraged to vote. Any attempts to discourage or discover illegal votes are met with harsh legal action by the state. I don't see how conservatives get control back without an absolute meltdown of state government. It has to get worse before it gets better.

I can't wait to gas you kikes.

Californians aren't just being apathetic though. They actively encourage and facilitate illegal immigration.

It is against California law to fire someone for political beliefs or affiliation. I hope those that got fired sue the shit out of your company and get rich.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE!

I know where you are coming from, but mexi's and did not contribute to the original growth of cali. You present people living there are living off the fruits of labor of those who created cali. Aka golden gate Bridge, San Fran, Hollywood.

what is now being done is a decline of what was built. It's not really bad but don't go off claiming shit. Gdp is so high because everything cost so much. 6 dollar gallon of milk, 2 bucks for water.

Like cmon dude. You are a fag. Cali wouldn't be cali if it wasn't for the original people who built it up, just like New York.

Once blacks came in the 70"s new York city became a shit hole.

Literally all the countries trash will flock over here now.

I say good.

I'm leaving this shithole and don't mind seeing it burn

>Relies on farming subsidies
>Utilizes heavily on illegal wokers
>Sells yield of subsideis back to the taxpayer
There are many other states where almonds can be grown.

It'll force the Supreme Court to make a decision on whether they can withhold funds for violating immigration laws.

If the answer is "Yes, we can" California is going to get it's cashflow choked faster than North Korea on an nuclear test binge.

Still here because I want to be in the thick of it when it pops off.
The state needs to be divided in half the long way. Those of us on the East side will be poor but free. The coast side needs to be gassed, burned and salted.

>It is against California law to fire someone for political beliefs or affiliation.
Its why they dont get fired for that retard. Its for causing the star employee at work to tell the boss you are creating a hostile work environment. I set the tone at work because I get the work done.

As you should!!! And you should publicize it somehow. Make sure people know that speaking their mind against the narrative of progressive ideology will result in a form of punishment.

this is bad for california. business leave for other states leaving us with less gross corporate income taxes. the middle classes are being snuffed out by the droves of poor on welfare and the black hole of education and crime in LA. the wealthiest CEOs and people (like my own family fortunately) move to orange and marin counties and assemblymen continue to be a thorn in the sides of the liberals. liberals not realizing the remaining republicans want a middle class, not polarization.

but sure bro, the silent majority and whatnot.

the beaners are the only ones that move to texas

I create homeless not martyrs fuckface.

You could not hate beaners and some how it doesn't looks so bad.

Just sayin

Yes it does. It needs to get to a point where moderates and even some liberals start fearing the new legislations. It needs to hurt. People need to move out or vote. As long as it triggers a reaction. Get people uncomfortable.

I will never understand these people's desire to openly accept and defend policies that are hurting them

>places with high GDP are paradises

Man fuck this state

Nullification crisis? Civil war? What will Trump and Sessions do?

Why not just do what Spain is doing to Catalonia and beat the shit outta peoplw in the streets?

i don't hate beaners- i'm a minority myself. my folks worked so that we could live in orange county. i hate anyone not helping enough to deserve their welfare, which tbqh isn't the beaners that i know. it's the fucking worthless blacks in long beach and south central. no matter though they're both voting liberal which is stupid but it makes my own family richer so whatever.

They'll need to eventually get tax money from somebody. Enough legislation against the common person and you'll lose even more to neighboring states.

That's my whole point. The more unopposed the liberals are, the faster we will come to the boiling point. Aka no middle class, no business investment, and therefore no taxpayer money coming in.

its mostly post menopausal moms who drink too much wine and virtue signal in front of their catty friends to look cool. They don't care about the future of their country.

inb4 california gets its own federal ice division focused only on california.

MUH CHEAP LABOR

OPEN THOSE BORDERS GOYIM I NEED MUH SHEKELS

SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sessions was a fringe senator before endorsing Trump. He's probably in over his head running the DoJ.

Get someone forceful like Gowdy or Ted Cruz to replace him. Put Sessions over at DHS or ICE.

What field do you work in? It is probable that a Texas city can come close to matching California city wages.