One Piece

>I got no intention of marrying that girl
>that girl
What did he mean by this
Sounds like he doesn't like her

>doesnt like her
Because he doesnt, his only love is Nami.
Sanji loves Nami

He doesn't trust her tits

The tits of a liar

Dubs confirm pudding is a liar.

>I really like her a lot.
Well if you like her so much why don't you marry her!!!

She likes men user.

he obviously refers just to Pudding
stop over-interpreting every fucking word in a chapter

Isn't that what OP was implying?

>implying
she takes full advantage of those maids

No, the way he says it sounds like he doesn't like her.

well who would like someone they've never met?

I think it was just a mangastreamism and it should be closer to "I'm not getting married".

I'm honestly surprised that it wasn't just a lazy translation of "sono onna" or whatever as "that girl" when "her" would be more natural.

Sup Forums

Why is post timeskip so bad?
Why am I so fucking bored?
Why was pre timeskip so based?
Why were Alabasta, Jaya, Water Seven, Impel Down and more so fucking based? Why has Oda lost his creativity?
Why are the enemies fucking jokes now?
Why was Dressrosa Alabasta 2.0?
Why is the current arc Thriller Bark 2.0?
Why was Punk Hazard boring?
Why is Sabo Ace 2.0?
Why was Rebecca Vivi 2.0??
Why were the older arcs so much better?

>pudding said sanji told her he wasn't going to marry her
>he said he isn't going to marry her
>reiju ask" but isn't she just a sweetheart?" Implying sanji should know this

I don't see how you got to him not knowing her.. You're just another wanted posterfag who got BTFO

cuz your a faggot lmao

You can sum up pre timeskip vs post timeskip with this picture.

Because after writing up over 500 chapters, it was eventually going to dip in quality.

>trusting niggastream
better wait for real translations before using specific language usage to make a point

then again viz fucked up recently as well with that brook sub comment

Because Oda is running out of ideas.

>viz messes up on the Brook comment
No I think that was just oda. The same way when he had the swirly brow pirates say no one in the ship knew how to use the coup burst

That was Oda not Viz

>him not knowing her
I don't know how you got that. He was clearly saying that the language used makes it sound like Sanji doesn't like Pudding when actually it was just a case of Mangastream not knowing how to write natural English sentences.
>then again viz fucked up recently as well with that brook sub comment
Brook seems to be the source of a lot of translation issues.

>viz fucked up recently
Did Brook say "steering" in the raws? I haven't been here in a week.

Read the fucking thread 2 people just said Oda fucked up not Viz.

no, actual japanese natives have explained that brook said he "hadn't ridden any submarines before joining the straw hats" like pedro

it wouldn't make sense anyway since he's all "don't worry tho I'll pilot it" if he just claimed it was his first time

>niggerstream dont know how to write
user if Sanji did not use puddings name then Viz will say the same thing. "That girl".

>all these mental gymnastics by SaPufags
>when this is going to end up with Sanji alone and Pudding evil and/or married with Yonji

It wasn't clear in the raws if he was actually referring to that being his first time.

If the intention was just that he was referring to or thinking of his first time on the sub then the next line about it being okay because he's driving actually makes fucking sense.

>it wouldn't make sense
No shit it doesn't make sense because it was a mistake idiot. Also you do know Stephen is Japanese right? Quit sucking Odas dick.

Does anyone have the moonrunes?

(You)
Didn't get enough attention last thread?

The thread wasn't updated till I posted that. Calm your bitch ass. Stop being a cunt for no reason. Have some fucking tea.

Kek. Yeah they are very desperate. It's hilarious

No, he literally never mentioned a girl/woman/Pudding or anything else. The most literal translation is probably closer to "I'm not getting married" and I'd expect that's what Viz has gone with.

Post raws or you are lying.

>No shit it doesn't make sense because it was a mistake idiot.
If it was a mistake it would have to be a typo or an absurd error in basic reasoning. Are you fucking retarded?
>Also you do know Stephen is Japanese right
Oh, you're trolling.

this

sandman on AP said viz fucked up though apparently even on japanese forums some people were confused. here's how powermanga's translator worded it
>Pedro: A “submarine vessel”...? What is this strange notion...?!!
>Brook: Yohoho! / I too had never sailed in one before joining this crew! / But do not worry, I shall pilot it!!

サンジ「何を今更…おれは結婚はしねェ!!!」

レイジュ「プリンはいい子でしょ?私は好きよ」

From the script posted to onepiece-naruto, if that's good enough.

Nigga people write those summaries. Post the actual raws

Nothing happens: The manga

Nothing happens: the chapter

This is just another proof of Oda getting old. He keep forgetting stuff and making mistakes one after one.

That post is literally saying Oda didn't make an actual mistake. The only real mistake on his part is that Brook speaks too strangely or something (this isn't the first time people have struggled with the meaning of a Brook line recently).

Not really

where are all the brulee lewds?

she's literally best girl

At least she is hotter than pudding.

Meh, Kureha is hotter.

Please put the fifth question in it's own line next thread, it hurts my autism.

>Hey big sister can you kill the woman Sanji loves? Her name is Nami.
>Sure tell me where she is at
>I told them I was going to meet them at the coast
>Okay leave it to me. I'll get rid of her.

>Say no more famalam

Sandman and the Korean translator both had simple "I'm not getting married" type statements as their translations, if that's any consolation. Couldn't provide you with any raws myself though.

Seems a weird thing to get so defensive about though.

>Why has shitposters lost his creativity?

Wew

Post best boy.
I'll go first

i will save this so I can point how big of a faggot you are

No joke, it legit made me happy to see Zoro smiling on the colour spread.

stephen admitted it was his mistake in the latest opp episode. It'll be fixed in the volume. Also he isn't japanese

yeah and you need zero ponelgyphs to get to Raftel but its pointless because nothing intresting would happen anyway.

Jesus user, this is some quantity over quality bait right here

>2.0

only Dressrosa was a parallel of Alabasta

stop projecting

>yfw nami will be the eyepatch character

Someone that has been raped by faggots 24/7 for months

Ew. What a waste that would be.

But Blackbeard will be the character with 666 million bounty for sure.

oh did he? I tried listening to see if he did but couldn't find it

what's the timestamp?

So the "Oda fucked up" fags were wrong again?

More news at 11.

She look like a Hagraven in a cute dress

but it would stop the pandering and the stupidass samefaces.

Only dressrosa was actually bad, even when marathoned. Gear 4 and Senor Pink aren't enough to redeem how literally every other fight and secondary characters/subplots are boring shit.

Jesus Christ Oda, dat Nami too hot.Children read this you know. Speaking of, I wonder how many adolescent awakenings Oda has caused throughout the years he's been having One Piece published

>Zoro most likely going to be fucking useless/trivial
>again
What is it with movies and under-using Zoro?

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

around 1:40.

>you will never EVER lick Perona's sweaty dirty sour lolita feet after a hot summer day

;_;

>implying Zoro wasn't trivial in every single fight he was in, besides Mr. 1
>and maybe Kaku

Nigga, covering a single eye isn't going to magically alter her facial structure.

>you have to marry Big Mom's daughter and joint the Charlotte family
>Pudding is cutie
>Praline is hot
>happyanon.jpg
>you get Brülée
I feel sorry for her husband.

I'm betting the reason why all the time skip movies have had Zoro do fucking nothing is because Oda told the writers he had something special in store for Zoro in the manga. Wano is going to be his New World Whiskey Peak, and Oda wants readers and viewers to be ultra-thirsty for some Zoro action when that happens

Carrot might be the chosen one.

but it would make her more unique.

you spelled sanji wrong user

disfigured/undesirable women tend to be sweet to the man they marry. I bet she's a sweetheart under that witchlike exterior

Really? I mean really? Fighting Mr. 1 was probably one of the more trivial fights he's had. Mr.1's defeat didn't mean shit to Crocodile or his overall plans. Defeating Kaku literally saved Robin. His fights against the Groggy brothers, Ryuuma, Kuma, Monet, and Pica all had actual purpose.

>cute bunny grill that can fight and has an eyepatch
fuck, even better

I fucking hate this.

How can anyone like this girl? Worst character in the entire series.

Sanji had actually fair fights most of the time, though.

I'm not talking about the bigger picture, i'm talking about him steamrolling on his opponent every single time.

>inb4 Kuma
That wasn't an actual fight.

found it, thanks

anti-odafags BTFO

thats why i hate One Piece is so popular. Without it, we wouldn't have this kawaii choppa and ridiculously balloon tit pandering.

I'd say Dressrosa was his Whiskey Peak. He was pretty much just testing out his Haki. Wano is going to be the Enies Lobby part. Bunch of new attacks and some insane shit.

I just hope they make Zoro do something other than fight literal mooks and deliver uncharacteristic lines. They should have a fair amount of stuff to work with.

>The last time zoro used asura was in strong world 6 years ago

ODA PLEASE

I'd rather get the hammershark, or hell, even Lola than the witch.

new-horn point should have been his new base form

A lot of progression happend the chapter!

>t. I have no taste

Chopper used to be so badass...