Tch

>tch

a, ayatsuji-san.
ko-konnichiwa....

>honor student class rep turns out to be a secret bitch

I like it

pls be tsun too

A little too bitch for my taste but I can appreciate her good side.

Does anyone who played the game know what the deal is with her sister? She seems to come out of nowhere that I almost thought she was just an alternate personality.

You looking a slap? Cunt.

u wot m8

Fucking LNs and manga baiting me into reading them for this.

What did he mean by this???

HOW CAN SHE SLAP

You lookin for some tom-foolery

Best Amagami

hot

She hates her stressful job like everybody else. Ayatsuji is probably the most realistic character in Amagami and that's why I love her. She needs to be comforted and dicked, not reproached.

I want to be dominated by her.

muh dick

You would be bitchy too if you had to always keep up this perfect image and you slowly start to become more cynical when you use to maybe be a somewhat happy person.

No thanks

>tfw you rewatched her arc yesterday
Time to get study nihongo again
Or hoping is going to be noticed by pqube, but I'm doubtful

Why the pic didn't get posted?
Anyway

I don't know which type of masochism I like more. Kaoru would clearly be on top and fucking me silly until I can't cum anymore. Meanwhile, Ayatsuji would be the type to prevent me from cumming and slap/spit on me. I like both, who do I choose, Sup Forums?

Best girl. She would totally be fine you cheating on her.

obey

>cheating on her.
Enjoy your half dick.

I always thought the beauty of dominant girls is when you turn the tables on them and they go soft.
Maybe that's just me.

I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU

The swim club has the best girls in it

I wouldn't say it's their beauty but a girl that can be both submissive and dominant is better for sure. I'm more of a masochist but sometimes I like to take the lead.

kek

is she eating a bar of soap?

Why didnt she get route?

I liked her but Kaoru is still the best.

>frogposting
I'm disappointed

Which one would you want to be your gf?

> the food and cuddles
> femdom
> 2pure4me
> the bro
> the tease
> the tease and cuddles
It's hard but i'll go with Ai

Ayatsuji of course.

I would put her where she belongs if you know what I mean.

You are not alone. The fact that no one else will see that side of her makes it even more precious for me.

No, it's a macaron user.

You, I like you.

Sex hair is the only way even if they are all top tier.

Ai is love!

She seems like the forgiving type that wouldn't hold a grudge.

Ai Nanasaki !

>She seems like the forgiving type that wouldn't hold a grudge.
I wonder what that notebook of hers contained.

CHOMP

Please don't

Forget? Oh, I won't. And won't ever forget to remind everyone.

It's my dream to have feisty and painful teethy naily sex like this. Just to the point before something breaks.
she'd stop before it broke right?

>spoiler
Yeah, sure. Totally. Go for it.

You can always count on user

DUDE
SHE LOOKS SO COMFY HOLY SHIT

She's determined to complete what she started,so..

Ai of course

She gets a haircut, fuck her.

And I don't mean in a sexual way.

sex hair

She's still the same.
And it can regrow

best

Well you have two of the best girls in Amagami so that's fucking hard to choose.

Kaoru. You got to love a girl that can also be your bro.

Don't you tch me you damn whore.

Sex hair everyday. She's the embodiment of sex

Indeed.

You think pqube would localize Amagami? Even the most recent game is kind of old (2014).

The only correct answer.

Jinguuji-san was seen eating with another man and this made him angry

Long story.
But a freelance translator ( Reading Steiner) posted on /vg/, vitagen to get some titles to be checked by his higher ups for the future.
Amagami was among those titles.

Cool. I'm a big fan of VNs and dating sims and have seriously been considering taking the plunge into learning Japanese but I'm always down for official translations depending on the company.

It is LITERALLY impossible to chose

Why pick any of those brats when there is the clearly superior choice?

You should at least.
The point is that I wouldn't expect much given the nature of it ( Vita only, dating sim etc).
Time will tell

Sometimes I keep forgetting the sensei.

Fully agree.

Heresy, sensei is unforgettable.

You have Kaoru. You have Ai. You have Haruka. You have Rihoko. You have Tsukasa. And other girls I'm forgetting. And they all have their routes in the anime. Maya's route is not. Shame really. I kind of figured that I'd forget about her even if I don't want to.

That's one of them.

This.

delete this

No, she is the only choice.

Ayatsuji-san

But that's wrong user.

Too late.

It's hard to choose between Kaoru and Rihoko, user.

Whatever.

Circumcise_bite.jpg

Going to sleep for a while.
Hope to see more pics later

Pick Rihoko, because she's the childhood friend and needs support from the bullying for being fat. You can always have Kaoru as a bro

It's been a while since I posted about anything regarding the project here. I got to read up on the situation, but since this came up on this website and it's not something I would blog about, I'll post my thoughts on it here.

To my knowledge, the game has been requested by fans and had 2 different official localization game publisher companies reply "we'll look into it" or something along those lines which has never amounted to anything. And no, we haven't received any contact at all about official localization from anyone in all the years we have been running out project up to this date.

In my view, there's too much of a barrier from Kadokawa's intention regarding their dating sims, which was actually uncertain until they went out and announced Love Reco. But they tend to think of them as domestic video games for Japan only, which is printed on all of the Amagami game media I own.

But let's say that they actually sit down and do a deal. We still have factors going against the license. The game is 7 years old now from its original release date and 4 years since S2 of the anime released in English. Who would exactly buy this when the sales prospect of this seems dim. On our side, we don't have translation done 100% yet, let alone editing so no localization company to my knowledge would come on an incomplete translation and actually finished the rest of the translation + editing. So Kadokawa would have no incentive to offer the game up for what seems to be a very unclear prospect of the license going nowhere and since they make a boatload of money from Kancolle and other ventures since they are the biggest media company conglomerate in Japan, they don't need to do anything with their dating sims being Japan only.

So yeah, for now, I would say very uncertain and not likely. At least until we can get 100% on the translation side, which is not going as fast as I would like, a localization company would not take a gigantic risk to do this, unfortunately.

Her snapping scene was really something else, really made her arc worth watching.

WOW

ayatsuji best grill

They really should just go back and do another Amagami

It's the most successful version out of Kimikiss and Photowhatever

Plus we could finally get a Miya route

Ouch.