Why do white people abandon their parents in nursing homes? Are they not aware of the abuses they go on over there?

Why do white people abandon their parents in nursing homes? Are they not aware of the abuses they go on over there?

You don't see Mediterraneans, Asians, Indians, or Hispanics do this as they have their family live with them.

whatever

>he wants to wipe his mothers shit crusted ass
no thx

I still live with my dad because he’s got early onset dementia and Alzheimer’s. I don’t have to live here, but I won’t abandon my father.

Are you talking about baby boomers?

Normies are sociopaths.

A lot of retirement homes are really nice. If you got off your arse and worked you'd be able to afford to give you're parents a good retirement while looking after your own family

I wouldn't have to if they'd die at a reasonable pace.

Do you not see the irony in this?

IT'S A RETIREMENT COMUNITY

Actually here you have to be rich as fuck to be able to afford a nursing home for your senile old folks... The basic price in my area is 2.5 k Euros a month (food not included!!!)

Boomers deserve to die in a nursing home.

Sneed's

MAAAAAAAAAA

You can hire a live-in nurse to take care of those things but still keep on eye on your parent overall well-being.

You know what we do to old people here?

We put them in wheelchairs then assign an Indonesian maid to take care of them. Said Indonesian maids tend not to be the best tempered people around, because they are mudslimes in heart.

ITS NICER THAN A ROOM AT CAPTAIN TEEBS

OH POOR YOU

Boomers do this. My mother was going to put my Gma in the Nursing home. I decided that was bullshit after all she has done for us so I took care of the old gal until she died. Fuck Boomers!

because white people actually have to work

>You don't see Mediterraneans

yes, you do. I'm sick of fucking amerlards thinking all of Southern Europe is like some 1920s remote Greek island village. Most of it is the same as the rest of Europe.

Why do black people abandon their children

funny because when nursing home abuses are uncovered they are by far and large Asians and Hispanics doing the abusing.

both my parents never stepped a foot in a nursing home. I dragged them every day to another doctors visit.

For the same reason white parents kick out their children at 18 or slightly older

They're 100% subhuman, or they're partly subhuman and want to get back at their parents for kicking them out from home when they were young

Whites simply don't have any empathy for families, they see children as spawn that produces money at a large scale so they can continue affording their lifestyle and commodity

Matter of facts, white simply don'thave empathy in general aside from liking dogs or other autistic shit

The multi-generation household that was commonplace prior to the "nuclear family" arrangement went out of vogue, but it's coming back with our generation, kids aren't moving out anymore. Basically the retirement home phenomenon was a result of excess income, everybody had enough money to be Independent.

Millennials are going to be so fucked as many have no children who will put them in a nursing home.

enlighten me

Good lad you are. Godbless you.

>Why do white people abandon their parents in nursing homes?
Because it's what boomers deserve for ruining western civilization.

White Americans have greatl benefitted from the social engineering they are subject to and go along with it in a lot of cases

Sucks tbhfam, nothing is more important than family people ought to live like it

Because they don't want to deal with them?

Seems like a dumb question

1 reply by this ID but I'll bite.

Most old people in America have multiple health problems that take time to work with on a daily basis. If you're not a NEET even having them live with you causes a cosiderable amount of care that really causes you to change your life around to take care of them. The problem with this is then you are likely taking time off and if you have to constantly do so and invoke FMLA many employers will find a reason to fire you then. If you now need help to survive you haven't done yourself or your loved ones any favors. I wish we lived in a world that did allow us to give them the help they need but we don't so retirement homes become the norm.

Some old people want to live in "their own place" and a retirement home gives them round the clock basic medical care, their "freedom" and other old people to interact with. Really not too bad considering the downsides of them living in their own home.

My parents are tail end boomers. They have nothing saved, no 401k, and will have to rely on SS and my brothers and I to support them. Since both of my brothers are fuckups still living at home the burden will fall on me, the eldest, to take care of them when they can no longer work to support themselves. They don't own a house, have lived rent free for years spending all their money on alcohol and drugs and supporting my loser brothers. I spent my childhood cleaning up after their degenerate parties and left when I was 17, own my house and 5 vehicles, pay for my kids college and now will have to pay for them until they die while listening to my mother beg for me to take care of my brothers, too. It really sucks to be the good kid sometimes.

*she* wiped *your* shit encrusted ass dummy

>yes goy, go to work and pay taxes to keep up the welfare state that imports niggers and muslims instead of caring for your family or having more than 1.3 children

Hi

But when he was a 2 ft tall child, not a 230lbs old person.

We've been culture-fucked so hard that nobody gives a shit about each other anymore, myself included.

because boomers didn't cultivate a loving relationship with their children

oh yeah because that's totally the same. make sure not to get any shit in her big harry pussy when you're wiping, always front to back, otherwise it could cause problems. good luck ;)

A big reason is medical needs become more than what a family can provide at home.

I am down to 2 aging inlaws and 1 parent. Dad died from ALS last year, and we were really looking into a home. The at home care, and his quality of life were really suffering. We looked into the home, and he died.

I got 2 older inlaws. They live in a HUGE house..up stairs etc...He is working through dimensia, and she has a BTFO hip, and can't stairs.

They can't leave because he would get too confused. It is fucked up. He may need to go to a home to get the help we cannot provide.

"Abandon" is not an adjective I would use in my situation. I see it as getting the help and care the suffering need. Its not like we wouldn't be there to visit.

It's easy for somebody with a normal family to say family ought to be something to cling to, but so many of us have busted shitty families that we want nothing to do with, half my family are alcoholics and pieces of shit leaches, it's just my brother and my parents, that's all who matter to me really.

People often can't afford any alternatives- the extra time needed to care for elderly parents, special nurses, house accommodations for old people etc.

Assisted living homes generally take the patient's social security check in exchange for full services.

Do you think the golden rule is real or something? What physical law mandates reciprocity?

Ah, when you see so many threads on Sup Forums with 1 post it starts to become natural to note. Apologies

>cut off a part of john's dick when he's three days old
>tell stacy her whole life she's a fucking disney princess

>muhh buhh where muh kids whah am i in a home ;(

well said.

You know they have nurses that visit the elderly right?

You obviosuly have never worked as a nursing assistant. I got paid very little to do stuff you couldn't imagine. I was always overworked and even when I did my best the patients continue to get worse and worse.

Because years ago those same parents kicked their kids out when they were 18.
The multi generational family living in the same house died a long time ago.

Hey I was just pointing out the irony in that statement. I won't need to wipe my parents asses because my family isn't stupid enough to go to the doctor and poison ourselves with 50 different drug prescriptions. Both of my grandparents could wipe their own asses perfectly fine until their deaths, my parents will be able to, and I'll be able to. The medical system is what puts people in homes after drugging them into incontinence.

Half of them hate their parents and siblings. They don't give a shit about how they raise their kids and they wonder why their daughters are whores.

Because wh*tes are subhuman scum

>big harry pussy
>he wouldn't shave his elderly mother's pubes into a sexy landing strip

ungrateful little shit!

>Are they not aware of the abuses they go on over there?

Not if you do much research and constantly communicate with your parents. My grandparents wanted to live in a nursing home for there were more people they could relate to, less stress and they really enjoy it there. It's very expensive though but therefor good quality care and many activities. They also don't have to walk stairs anymore.
They don't need nursing and can take care of themselves and have a clear mind. If anything is wrong they will tell me.
If I would not be able to take care of myself I would not expect my children to do it. They have their own life and I would not want to be washed by them or something

My house is currently holding our grandmother there now, as she slowly erodes away from senility and diabetes, and it's 100% miserable being around her. I don't even pity her anymore- she wants to actively take Coke Zero on a daily basis and ignore everything we tell her to do/not do, fuck it, she can kill herself the slow way and we can wait.

Just wish she'd stop locking us out of our fucking house and leaving half-eaten food all over the kitchen like a disgusting slob and sticking chewing gum to the walls. Seems we'll only get that when she dies.

God willing I'm never this terrible when I get to her age.

wypeople have no soul mang
as a slav and a mediterranean i take care of my folks

You're certainly one to talk about being subhuman, Pablo

>Why do amerifats abandon their parents in nursing homes?
Fixed that for you memeflag. This kind of shit is unheard of here, let alone approved.

well i'm white. and i took care of my parents all the way to the end.

its not a white thing, its a north american thing

Because my parent's generation fucked everything up.

My mom kicked me out right after I turned 18 saying I should have had a decent paying car, a wife and a house. So I repayed her by dumping her off with some jewish strangers in white suits once she got old and tired.

I took care of my grandparents till they passed. I will take care of my mom till she passes. My dad's already gone. My kids will take care of me and my wife until we pass. We've kept our bloodline pure, maybe that's why.

lets be honest, baby boomers are cancer. they litterally sold out future generations for a quick buck. and now they want us to take care of them? fuck that.

but for the record my dad is a cancer suvivor whos slowly going down hill. i'll help him out. my mother though, is a piece of shit. and i would have no quarrels what so ever dumping her in a home that took her social security check for payment.

he didn't asked her to

In my experience only WASPs do this, stop lumping the rest of us in with literal space aliens

wtf did Carrot Top do?

Nope, germans do it too.

Just anglo things, minimal parental investment and no tribalism. They kick their teenage progeny out like niggers, that's why they can't expect their kids to care for them and need the state.

>Boomers do this. My mother was going to put my Gma in the Nursing home. I decided that was bullshit after all she has done for us so I took care of the old gal until she died. Fuck Boomers!

Yeah but what about when aforementioned retiree is a Boomer?
Nursing home all the way.

money are round, easy come easy go. keep going good user

Unironically this. People used to die shortly after they were unable to do basic life activites, now they might live 20 years past that

whites r individualists and only think of themselevs

We used to throw our old people out from a cliff when they were of no purpose anymore. Or they themselves threw themselves out of a cliff, in honour.

It is called "ättestup" in Swedish. Some people don't believe in it. I do.

>Greece isn't even in the picture
lmaoing@yourlife

Why do blacks rob and beat the elderly, caucasians have compassion and if their parent(s) need medical supervision you can’t do that and work. Or raise a family. It’s called creating jobs nigger

If you got sick parents. most normal people would expect you to take care of them and live with them; it's normal all over the world but u.s.a.

Honestly the people who live at home to take care of sick parents should be praised.

Only downsides to living at home i reckon is, it's hard to get a relationship with a girl going unless you have a big ass house

I've proven all you wrong.

Pic related.

I will, when the day come, throw myself out of one of these. If I not go to Valhalla in the coming race-war, that is.

Cause our parents abused us, fuck em. Kuk.

I think the real question is why dont black people live long enough to need a nursing home?

This. Former CNA here. Was going to work on my RN stuff but I was so fucking burnt out after working 60 hours a week almost every fucking week while being short too many people every fucking day.

I mean my parents were garbage parents. If it wasn't for societal obligations I wouldn't even put them in a nursing home.

Who has the time to look after an elderly person 24/7?

I wouldn't be surprised, considering how wasteful it is to feed somebody who is useless and only going to die in a short time, I know for a fact I am killing myself when I get too old to live unassisted, just going to drink until I pass out and freeze to death in the winter night or something.

>nothing is more important than family
That's not always the case. In many cases actually, it's a source for lifelong depression.

I’ll be here when time comes

I think it's quite beautiful. You make sure you don't waste resources for the others, so your kind don't loose any strength.

Be born in the same generation.

The elderly are a huge drain on society. There are some who are gracious enough to just off themselves so they're no longer a burden on their family, but sadly most aren't as selfish. It's bad enough the younger generations have a good part of their pay stolen to fund their social security, something they'll never see when they reach that age.

Spics an Poos may say "muh family", but in the end they just don't want to pay for a decent nursing home.

How the hell were the elderly cared for in the 1800s?

you can buy "tibets" now and attach them to toilets. they spray your ass with water and cleans it

a kiked society

Do you think they reenact nazi rallies at German nursing homes?

thats the point op. nobody likes their parents. annoying as fuck and never know when to shut up. if some one beats them and takes their pills good. if some one rapes them then they deserve a tip