Black Clover

Chapter 70.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKwRkTaIsZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>title
youtube.com/watch?v=zKwRkTaIsZo

>Those fucking dialogues

You niggas ready for Asta to go demon lord next week? The sword should be charged up with demon magic now.

Hey, it does well in Japan's rankings. They love this cliche crap.

Get ready for Studio Pierrot to funnel its Bleach staff to this. They need another Naruto.

It was nice seeing Vanessa and Finral in action.

>Hey, it does well in Japan's rankings. They love this cliche crap.
I know, this is one reason why One Piece doing so well. Still even compared to other clichè shounen this one is notable bad.

So how many of unironically like this fight?
The dialogue is awful,but I do like the teleport/string/asta combination for this fight.

I read it for three reasons
>plot
>Noelle
>Noelles plot

The story is some bad shit and 90% of everything goes down to "fucking nobles, born with more mana then me REEEEE!".

I'm still hoping this will turn into some kind of Dark Souls and there will be more "let's search for magic weapons, items, armor and stuff like that!". And give Asta a fucking permanent helmet. His shoujo eyes are annoying.

It's simple and generic, but I like it.

Go back to goblin slayer thread.
He should get a bracer next.

This manga makes Sup Forums mad and I like it.

Sup Forums's gonna be upset when anime is big hit

Aster will have a demon mode. You heard it here first

Literally foreshadowed in the first chapter.

This is basically how I feel about this entire thing. Black Clover's dialogue is almost always utter gutter trash, but the sequences are interesting.

his true demon name will be Astaroth,

That's so fucking cliche it fucking hurts man

>2 weeks of center color

>with that small body

>chose to live with the black bulls

hue

this shit is not that bad people need to stop over exaggerating

>two weeks of center colors
Is Jump pushing it like they pushed Toriko or something?

its doing pretty well in the ranking so not necessarily.

It doesn't really need pushing, it's really popular in nipland.

I was expecting to see demon Asta this arc, but if this arc is ending in 2 chapters, that's probably not happening.

Veto got stabbed with the second sword so Asta could awaken the demonic grimoire if the sword absorbs Vet's mana

I think Demon asta will be saved for later. That'd be moving plot too fast, though maybe their will be hints at it.

>That'd be moving plot too fast
We're 70 chapters in, and barely know what's going on. Each arc until now only served as an introduction to a different Black Bull character.

I'm glad beast dude seems to be defeated for good, now, but I really wanted Yami to be the one to defeat him.

Hopefully he'll be back to say more funny shit next chapter.

so do I. Even mention it in other threads and people get triggered.

I'd bet most of them are academia fags, too.

Yeah the dialogue is consistently terrible, but the art, the powers, the fights, and most of the characters are pretty cool.

Why is Gordon always missing? he only made one appearance and then vanished

maybe we'll see more of him next arc. I'm interested to see what he's capable of since he was described as having an affinity for hexes.

I'm also interested to see if there are any other Black Bull members that haven't been introduced yet. Yami did mention at one point that there were members off on missions, and none of the 9 orders have had their sizes explicitly stated.

Not sure why but I always feel filthy after reading Black Clover.

Because you enjoy it, but you know it's "trash."

I feel the same way. I look forward to it, but I wish the author tried, just a little bit, on rational character development.

its because you know you are unworthy of this great masterpiece

Is he going to kill him?

He will commit suicide like Heath

No because that would actually give aster depth.

He'll absorb him into his sword which will keep his personality but be incapable of doing anything except yell at asta. Hijinks ensue.

What could save this manga? Diffrent villain, new tits or give Aster character development?

Doesn't need saving its doing great

Then i should rephrase myself what would you do to make it better than already is? Dialog could use some working and give me more Noelle tits.

A "shook" arc that happens after a great loss.
Black Bulls get BTFO so hard some of them would even consider agriculture or 6-year boat trips to be better than just fighting.

Properly introduce the villain organization.
Make their goal be something arguably good.
Expand the lore on the demon race.
Set a visible plot progression, instead of just random guild mission arcs.

Mimosa's tits would be more useful
Mangaka will improve with time and so should the story but I think they should focus more on Aster's brother Yuno since he is supposedly a main character

Mimosa has downs.

And a puffy vulva

Asta is already Rank 3 lower magic knight thanks to the missions and the mission arcs have been set up decently so far

She seems to be based off Chitose from Hungry Joker

So Emperor is some kind like Kings knight right? He doesn't own the whole country but if he is then its straight up retarded.

>still no popularity poll

Maybe in next two chapters? They gonna have volor pages.

No the Magic Emperor is just the leader of the Magic Knights not the leader of the kingdom. The King of Clover is Noelle's father and he is the one that rules the entire kingdom

Actually its not.

Yep just like Toriko and World Trigger

>Two weeks of center
We Toriko now!
No this is an obvious artificial push. Sales aren't really that great and its reception is just as poor here as it is in Nipland.

>No this is an obvious artificial push. Sales aren't really that great and its reception is just as poor here as it is in Nipland.

>The rankings are only real for the series I like.

Stop.
The increase in rankings was pretty organic. It was ranking in the middle-low part of the table, and then it raised to the 5-7 position.
It was after the Yami fight (which everybody considers it to be the best arc so far) that it began to rank in the top 5.

It's doing good and the volumes are selling more and more each time.

>Sales aren't really that great
I giggled

Make characters actually have depth rather than having a gimmick and repeating it. Make character flaws appear and not instantly repair themselves in 2 chapters because Asta yelled about something.

Spread your ass cheeks and accept the Clover bitch
Sales are average at best its just doing better than most new series

That only happened once the rest is all through his actions

>its reception is just as poor here as it is in nipland
>unironically thinking that Sup Forums and the nip version of Sup Forums are good indicators of fucking anything