I started watching Konosuba

I started watching Konosuba.

This guy is a fucking CUNT, the way he made Aqua cry on episode 3... does he change or he remains a fucking jerk for the entire season?

Stop shitposting on Sup Forums Aqua

Aqua is fucking useless so it's the right thing to do.

shitty goddess

go home aqua

All lies, Aqua = best girl.

>change
he is a Rance wanna be at least he is not Raping

She's cute and I like her but boy, is she retarded
Also Megumin is best girl

aqua a shit

Yes but she's still useless.

aqua it's time to stop posting

go to bed aqua
nobody pities you
are you wearing any panties btw

aqua this is important

>at least he is not Raping
yet!

>at least he is not Raping
He got pretty close in that one OVA.

Also great character that sticks true to his guns.

Kazuma is the MC we need but don't deserve in Isekai stories.

Calm down ANN.

aqua is the worst useless piece of fucking horse shit i've ever seen. megumin is the best

fags

The whole party is pretty fucking useless for most part.
Doesn't help they all are some cliches.
Then there is MC, who should be able to easily manipulate them, knowing their archetypes yet he is fag for most part.

>she's a bitch and is useless so that makes her worst girl xD
Are you fags retarded? That's what makes her so entertaining. Kazuma and Aqua carried the show.

aqua is a bad person and deserves everything bad that has happened to her

Aqua only pretends to cry for attention

She's also the best girl

>worst girls cant be entertaining
said no one ever

The author is a woman and was left out of the popular girls group.
Now she's making fun of those types of girls she couldn't be just to stroke her ego.
It's actually sad and pathetic how she has to self insert herself into a man (kazuma) to ridicule gender equality and feminism.

>to ridicule gender equality and feminism
Literally nothing wrong with that

Everyone is a cunt on some level. That's what makes the series fun. It's a bunch of maladjusted idiots doing fantasy stuff.

Aqua and Kazuma are two sides of the same coin, the story constantly draws parallels between them and their thought processes
And Kazuma is shit on as much as anyone else in the show/LN for his fuckups

How do people not see this is a bait thread?

Explain.

Nice blog, fucking dumb faggot ass bitch.
By the way, Darkness dies in the last episode

At least mc is better than the faggot on rezero

Konosuba is kinda silly but I love Megumin

No one is safe form being shit on. Its the perfect comedy.

It's time to sleep

They're not useless. It's just that they're ultra specialized and not particularly good for normal tasks.

The blue haired main heroine is the best thing about this show.

I want to bully Aqua

This
The retarded loli and the pervert just make her look better in comparison

Now that I think about it, blue haired characters are usually part of the protagonist's team, but they're never the heroine. The heroine doesn't usually has red/pink hair/color scheme and has the smallest breasts of the group. I wonder who fits that description? Red is the color of heroes, after all.

Megumin fans are delusional.

Verdia best girl, didn't deserve to suffer in this shit show.

What do they say that's delusional? I can't think of a single thing.

Perhaps you were thinking of Aqua fans?

Bullying makes me hard.

Your vlc seems to have an error, might want to sort that out OP.

You too?

Aqua is a worthless cunt. Swap her for Wiz and the party would be better in literally every way. Useless goddess BTFO

Wiz would actually be better suited to replacing Megumin
She can do everything Megumin can do and more, Aqua's their only healer

Aqua deserved to be called out her bullshit. All the characters in that show deserve to be called out on their bullshit.

Except Megumin. She's perfect.

Wiz can use drain life to heal other part members than herself. True aqua is the only devoted healer, but wiz has utility that lets her be a 2nd tier healer, and Kazuma could go that route too.

It's the red mage vs white mage argument.

Is the author actually a woman, or is this just another one of those unsubstantiated memes like

>Asanagi is a woman
>Xration is a woman

?

Aqua's a pretty vital part of their party, she has literally divine-tier healing, buffs, purification, and a massive mana pool Kazuma can tap into

Megumin's niche could easily be filled by Wiz while also providing the bonus of back-up healing and more versatile DPS

Aqua is much more important for one ability. Resurrection. In addition, her strong anti-curse abilities and magic breaking skills makes her a much more valuable member than Wiz. Hell, if you really look at it, Aqua is probably the most important member in the party. She's pretty much a big mana tank when needed and has heavy amounts of fire power against a lot of different things that she can spam.

I dropped this show because of that useless goddess.

Wiz is a dull character though. She's the one exception where her character would have been legitimately more interesting if it was closer to the lich archetype it was based on (ie scheming, ruthless, and ambitious spellcaster that has the appearance of a withered corpse) rather than the clumsy, kindhearted, and maternal character that we got. Literally the only thing she has in common with an actual lich is a high level of magical powers, except that she apparently did not give up anything for said powers.

>women cannot be criticized or shitted on because they are female
White-knighting should be a banneable offense.

What?

>three Konosuba threads
>not even Megumeme Monday
You guys really miss this show huh

I don't see any white-knighting ITT
Kinda hard to do that for Aqua anyway

Both Aqua and Kazuma are jerks to each other. Why is Kazuma the only one getting bashed by OP?

Ignore the OP he's a fag

But you picked it back up for the explosions in your pants, right?

She deserves it, but she's faking it either way.

OP is either rusing or retarded

aqua likes being treated like shit. if kazuma would worship the ground she walked on, she would get bored of him and start to hate him. shes like a child that constantly wants the attention of a parent for the sake of attention. when kazuma do praise her (its not often) her EGO gets a super boost.

>you will never bully and/or rape Aqua to satisfy your inner sadist, who enjoys it
This is upsetting

i would like to see them alone in a room together

Now this, THIS is a cunt right here

>waaah stop bullying the shitty annoying meme waifu just because she's cute
Fuck off, that trashy harlot is lucky she even gets to travel with a based motherfucker like this.

She's stupid and useless, so yes.

The perfect kind of cunt.

This idea alone is AOTS material.

This is indeed true. Look at the way she treats the guy who received Gram from her.

is calling kazuma a asshole and a rapist a meme or do people really take it seriously? he has the right to act like a dick when his surrounded by idiots. his not even that harsh. im pretty sure every horny 16 year old would act this way if not worse.

you people need to go back to tumblr.

The captured succubus was the cutest girl in the whole show

Lurk more.

Tumblr pls go

Sup Forums is too used to the spineless faggot of an MC we usually get. Something outside of their comfort zone makes them angry.

Stop typing like a four year old and stop taking everything at face value.

Yes, the author is actually a woman and a friend of the author of Re:Zero

>"I don't understand parodies"

>aqua
>useless goddess
>maxed out stats
>knows every archpriest spell
>knows every party trick
>even started putting in points to construction so she could do some blue collar work

you forgot something

They don't call it min-maxing for nothing. INT and LCK are dump stats.

Parodies in fiction are a response to cliches/overexposure. When is the last time you ever saw a by the books female lich in an anime?

I will laugh at you if you try and say Madoka.

right BUT it makes her do stupid things.

The parody is about liches in general. Making her want you wanted would be cliche. Making her a moe, clumsy, fleshy goofball subverts that cliche.

Having the lich character look and act like a lich cannot be a cliche when there has never been a traditional female lich in anime before.

If anything, having a female character in the main cast that has no merchandising value due to looking like a hideous desiccated corpse would make for a far better parody of isekai shit/anime expectations in general.

doesn't matter if she's female. A lich cliche is a lich cliche.

Okay, I'll bite. When's the last time you saw this supposed lich cliche in an anime?

Aqua is shit
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

By the end of it you'll be sad that he didn't make aqua cry enough.

it doesn't matter if it's in an LN, anime, or a video game. A cliche is a cliche.

I love how Konosuba starts off as
>they are too good for him

And halfway through becomes
>he is too good for them

Kazuma a best
Aqua a shit

She was cute as fuck during the ending

They needed more hand holding if anything

You've moved the goalposts so many times that they're now outside the stadium. Congrats.

Not moving goalposts at all. You just don't seem to understand that a cliche crosses all mediums.

im shocked she allowed.

>im shocked she allowed

"it"

But she is retarded.

I approve of this God tier cross over.