I need a definitive answer to this Burning Question

I need a definitive answer to this Burning Question.

Is a Sup Forums actually a Natsoc board?

We are a Eurasianist Duginist board

This is the ultimate civic nationalist board

t.libertarian

>tfw to intelligent for fascism

It is

no.
NatSoc/Fascist/Libertarian with some newfags from reddit that actually give a fuck about liberalism and conservatism.

its just a humble Mongolian pot making tutorial board now move along CNN nothing to see below this post

No

We just do whatever is cool with Kek and Lord Satan.
But yeah Hitler was a decent politician.

We're an anarcho-constitutional monarchist neomarxist min-ethnostatist oligarchal collectivism

It’s a bunch of anonfags getting off on being controversial peppered with some useful ones. I doubt that any poster here leaves and goes to a klan or nazi rally after

there are many groups, the most aggreed upon thing is that western countries need to become white again. personally i am a monarchist, but i also really like the BUF

We are a soccer mom board

Satan pls, I thought you of all people would appreciate Communism

30% NatSoc, 30% Libertarian, 20% Leftist Scum, 20% Nihilistic, Apathetic Trolls

I'd take a guess and say at least half (possibly more) of Sup Forums is NatSoc or fascist, closely followed by libertarians and AnCaps. Other ideologies have a relatively smaller following.

Last year and for the first part of this year, Trump-supporters (mostly identifying as conservative libertarians, but often using NatSoc terminology and symbolism) were the dominant demographic on Sup Forums. That sort of reached its peak with the Kekistan stuff in about March or April, and then began to die down after Trump decided to bomb Syria.

Why are communists so narcissistic about their intelligence because they read a book?

Yes, this is Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a monarchist board

Sup Forums is all satire.
Until it isn't

this

No bitch, this is satire. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm not. I'm a gypsy girl who was on Sup Forums in like 2004-2008 but I got kicked off of fb recently so I came back.

All the SJW, Leftists, Feminists etc doxxed and mass reported me because they hate Romani people much more than Europeans, Nazis, Slavs, Jews, or Muslims do. I don't fit into their oppression narrative and the other "minorities" outnumber us so much I have no chance against them.

Its pretty fucked up but I'll take my chances with the Nazis here cause I'd rather die than assimilate or put up with SJW bullshit any longer.

Like, this is basically me on this board lmao

/pol is a board of peace

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

No.
Sup Forums is satire.

yes, but it's non-white amerilard mutts shilling for White Nationalism

Sup Forums is an ancap board

This, Sup Forums is satire

>Sup Forums is all satire.
Yes, Sup Forums is satire

Yes, Sup Forums is a satire board.

post tatas

Also, 100% satire.

>NYC
>america

But only ironically

>ctrl f satire
>95 results
This, Sup Forums is a satire board.

Looks more like a bunch of /k/ommandos

HOW DID YOU GET MY SEXY PICTURES??? DELETE THIS

We're a Christian board.

Always been my dear newfag

As if they even read it.

It's just satire lad haha!
Nothing serious just a prank bro lol haha
Just d-don't take this board seriously haha!

>gypsy girl

anyone who has been lurking here, posting here for a substantial amount of time would know the answer to this question.

there was a time when threads would pop up postulating just this, "is Sup Forums an x board" and the rightful responses would follow which usually included

>Sup Forums
>one person

We're a nice board. Now fuck off.

You'll find whatever you want to in the abyss.

That's why it is so compelling.

You're here forever.

No thanks gaujo. Nash avri plzkthx

No. It’s a catholic and conservative board.

It's a centrist board

Sup Forums is an anime board

Thank you, chili.

No you nigger, we can't even agree on the weather.
Sup Forums is exactly what it says it is, politically incorrect

Aww poor gaujo... Do you need a friend?

Here's a definitive answer: spam is not allowed here. One-line one-posts are not allowed. Write my post for me is not allowed. Surveytaking and data mining is not allowed. Any answers you get here are meaningless.
Read the rules. Think before replying.

Do it for Frollo, there's a shiny franc in it for you.

Yes. Always have been.

Fuck off satan you commie

Rather die desu ^_^

That meme though lmao

Lol it changes desu (t b h) to desu? Wtf What kind of weeb shit is that

>implying Sup Forums has a common ideology
This board is mostly a loosely connected network of Identitarians, Natsocs, Ancaps and Lolbertarian CivNats. The only consensus is that this board is very firmly on the right, not including the Third positionists.

Today i learned that I need to actually type out "to be honest" on Sup Forums or I sound like a weeb. Good to know!