Girls und Panzer

Girls und Panzer thread.
Remember that we have waited a year for the last two episodes, another year for the OVA and two years for the movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1454479202
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a year for the last two episodes

Only 3 months, actually

I want to cuddle with Shizuka in a cabin in the woods!

Is Darjeeling a good onee-san?

Anyone got a translation for this?

And I want to set this cabin afire, while you two in there, Rin.

Who smokes here?

>Alina, they've all become completely crazy!

Just post the bill for damages on the door, she'll end it herself

I say, have the rabbit team have a go.

The best

Degenerates

Mihos first attempts to drive?

Young mother Shiho is way too sexy.

>Wake up
>See this

What do?

Pls keep this thread cheat free

Literally who

Good times ahead!

>longest surviving no-name
>no kill

They should have given the no names at least one Pershing!

Cum

Ask if I can watch the world burn with her.

For those who asked for this.

Cum where Sup Forumsnon?

Wave Kuromorimine fan flag.

Where do you think

How much have you invested in /ak/ stuff?

Wherever she wants me to

I hope you're willing to take responsibility Sup Forumsnon...

The only woman I would take responsibility for

>implying you wouldn't get Tsuneo'd

Portuguese themed school when ?

As soon as we get an Irish one.

never

Even though Miho was the one who fucked up, Maho was the one who took all the scolding.

Anzio spin off when

Par for the course when you're the eldest sibling.

Even when you didn't fuck up personally, you're responsible for the younger ones.

Maybe Maho claimed she crashed the tank to protect Miho.

Damn, poor Yuzu...

Fucking Nogami.

Shit is too amazing!

>Darjeeling-sama, Britain is leaving the EU
>MLK quote, even if the world were to end tomorrow I would still plant my apple tree
>Let's do our best and drink tea
>Okay

There was a less half-assed translation when it actually happened.

Can't wait to see Mika through Rin vision.

I'd like to see Chihatans assaults through Rinvision.

Damn shame man they would offer a whole lot more variety to the scene not to mention give 1 more rival to St. Glorianna that not the french.

Is that some Finnish greeting?

portugal had tanks?

No, that means "I like your wallet". Finnish greeting would be groping breasts from behind.

Alberto Balbosa as the Portugese equivalent of DUCE

Yes Carden-Loyd tankettes, and Vickers 6-ton (type b with the 47mm gun)tanks in the 1930s, and from late 1943 M4 Shermans (all 76mm gun all types), M3 and M5A1 Stuarts; M24Chafee, Canadian Grizzly tanks, and Cromwells and Mk3 Valentine (40mm gun)

Nah it should either be a Salazar type girl; a Afonso Henriques type girl, or a Cristiano Ronaldo type girl that every time she takes out a tank yells TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>or a Cristiano Ronaldo type girl that every time she takes out a tank yells TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I never thought how much I wanted this

Someone got the webm where they were stuck with the tiger?

>or a Cristiano Ronaldo type girl that every time she takes out a tank yells TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Sup Forums pls

Any material on Maginot School?

Do they use filthy early-war Renault products or GOAT late-war AMX products?

Do you mean this?

>adhd miho

Would be a great banner. Just add >Sup Forums at the end.

Anyone got the Doujin cover featuring Anchovy's younger brother?

>he hasn't read the Maginot manga
I haven't either, I need to read about the most pitiful garupan who needs a hug.

>start reusing my old laptop
>waterfox still has old tabs stored
>loads a GuP thread from last christmas
The movie characters are only starting to surface, no one can name Rosehip or Nishi and even the finnposting is sparse. Kind of surreal.

These threads have been running for a long damn time.

That's some top quality girl right there.

>the most pitiful garupan who needs a hug
Erika?

Fondue will hug her every night.

While I love Kaydar, it's quite obvious Darjeeling and Katyusha have a history considering how often they've been seen interacting. Wonder why.

Even Erika hasn't failed as much as Eclair has.

>there will never be a Scottish team singing about the gallant forty twa

To be fair, Erika has better tanks and a working team.
Still, Eclair has time to improve.

whats that theyre watching?

>giving a shit about the french

A bridge too far I think

>Not giving a shit about the French
There's a reason they have 2 schools representing them user

Reading some older threads, found this. Partial translation of Takeshi Nogami's interview.

animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1454479202

Part 1, "talking behind military adviser's back"
>He was in charge of original designs for Historians, Anteaters and Volleyball club teams.
>Suzuki Takaaki works with him as historical researcher/supervisor.
>He didn't participate in the production of the movie, so he just watched in during the private screening as some dude. He was however called in to help with some mistakes checking before the postrecording. They suddenly decided to add some Finnish words to Keizoku after the movie was done so he helped QA that.
>During the Nina loading scene Saiki Nobuo (military advisor) clicked his tongue and said "That's impossible" and then he sperged out "standing with a shell in a moving regular is against regulation, no human can calmly hold that weight so not having it in the rack is dangerous blah-balh-blah" People tried to tell him that it's just an anime but he wouldn't calm down. Then Nogami decided that it's his turn and said "Saiki-sensei it's actually dakimakura!" And after he was distracted, the next scene started and he forgot about Nina. Nogami thought "I worked hard today"

>Actually scratch that. It's just his long comments about various scenes from the movie which are just long spoilers. They mention Ratte being an attraction in an amusement park though.

I'm assuming BC Freedom gets all the based AMX equipment.

I saw a dream last night where Emrakul (lovecraftian madness inducing horror from MtG) attacked the GuP world. The story resolved around Maho trying to save Miho(but failing). The dream was fucking crazy and awesome.

At one point due Emrakul's influence the integrity of worlds started to shatter and for some time the world was connected with the world of Madoka magica. Maho saw the story of Madoka and Homura. Devil Homu saw Maho and took pity on her for she saw Maho's love for Miho was the same she had for Madoka and through some gap in worlds gave Maho some kind of a gem that later was used to shrink Emrakul so it could be destroyed.

The dream was long as hell and it felt like a movie. In fact when I woke up and was still dizzy I thought i had seen the GuP movie untill I remembered that the movie wasn't anything like that.

>There's a reason they have 2 schools representing them user
A desperate attempt to make me give a shit?

Also the glorious commonwealth has 3 teams, 4 if you count America, which I will. France btfo again

Greatest war film of all time.

Is that a glowing vagina on that thing?

Eclair is one of the best looking garupans imho.

>there will never be a scene of Rosehip's crusader flying through the air in slow motion to take a shot aimed at Darjeeling's flag tank churchill as god save the queen plays in the background

The one team that's guaranteed to be going commando

>talking so much shit on the 14th of July
Écœurant.

I want season 2 to have another scene of Rukuriri getting outsmarted.

Bumping for an answer

>Partial translation of Takeshi Nogami's interview
That's neat, thank you.

Nina just wouldn't be the same without the ability to nonchalantly and effortlessly juggle a 40kg projectile.

Arrest criminal scum.

The 4th of July and the 12th of July are both far more important dates. I guess the 14th can be the 3rd most important day in July, so France gets a bronze medal, which is more than they usually get.

>commonwealth being relevant
How's that leave vote treating you, great britain?

>How's that leave vote treating you
Quite nice desu
pls no best girl needs revenge

Well it's a she so maybe

been watching old war flims cause of GuP, like battle of the bulge and kelley's heroes, ill check it out thanks, any others i should watch?

>every time she takes out a tank yells TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I want this,too

The vice commander can be and say nani at the same time

Im Westen nichts neues / All qiet on the western front, there are obviously no tanks, if you can live with that, view it (the older one!)

I thought it was just a reference to all the British tanks that were given to Russia during ww2.

Who Momo here?

Brits loved that commie cocktail desu.
Eternal Anglo is eternal.

No one.

I am

You were close.

I don't see how your cute webm is supposed to be an argument.