CATALONIA HAPPENING

DON'T HAVE TIME BUT HERE IT GOES:

> some countries are PRO independence, and they're helping the catalan goverment.

>This is a fucking fourth generation war. Some secrets agencies are backing the separatists.

EXPECT HAPPENING IN CATALONIA TOMORROW MORNING. BIG FUCKING HAPPENING. HISTORIC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dp5hsDgENLk
youtube.com/watch?v=hU2cBpj0jLQ
vimeo.com/236737566
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post proof faggot

nordcucks and anglos need to fuck off desu

you lads need some guns?

Idk men, honestly was expecting the US to be much more supportive w/ spanish government.

I've been hearing that Israel is backing catalonia for years.

I wish but you must be the same that's been spamming "mossos are arming themselves", "catalan goverment tried to buy grenades", etc. so I call bullshit.
None cares about us and neither about Spain.

No one cares about you fags

Digits of truth. Israel backs catalonia.

>pic related is catalan police

What's happening in Spain? I've seen the threads but didn't care but I'm sick of seeing them so now I wanna know. Is something happening there which will affect the rest of the world? Something important? Redpill me, amigos.

Confirmed, (((Catalonia))) is a trick and Spain is /ourguys/.

But if the EU sides with Spain... EU is the good guys?? Help me out Sup Forums

If I dont wake up tomorrow to see Catalonian traitors being executed in the streets, I'll be sorely disappointed.

How is this shit news?
>some shit ass people from irrelevant clay of some shithole country are chimping out hur duhr
come back when ww3 happens. fuck off kid

nice

nice

will be waitin lad. who is supporting the separats?

>> some countries are PRO independence, and they're helping the catalan goverment.
>
>>This is a fucking fourth generation war. Some secrets agencies are backing the separatists.

t. someone who doesn't understand the definition of 4th gen warfare.

so wait... do we expect civil war??? or can we even call it that. fuck... this situation is fkn confusing me.

Fight like hell brothers.Take your land back.

All the EU has to do is nothing, and that is what they're doing. They win both ways, but especially if Catalonia secedes. The EU wants Balkanization of all of Europe, no nation states, but rather provinces within the EU.

Get fucked Spain. Catalonia and the rest of Aragon is going to rise from the ashes.

It can quickly devolve to that. once a nation falls to 4th gen warfare it's never going to come back from it. It just spreads like a cancer.

I feel like Catalonia seceding is like California seceding. They are very liberal, right? Let them go. Why have such liberals in your country?

nice

all i see correct me if im wrong but arent cataln like had their own kingdom or some shit and then entered somekind personal union with spain? if so they kinda do have right to be indepndant

Nice.

Nothing will happen tomorrow user, they will declare independence on monday and spain will rape them, i live on catalunya, if there are some antifa fights i will go to crush heads with my wood bat.

another spanish civilwar?

dis gon b guuuud

I hope it escalates so you get a pretext for cleansing Catalonia for muzzies

Not going to happen, no coumtry in the world couñd create catalonia and destroy spain any foreign invaders would be massacred.

Does this mean the rest of Spain will be super poor so rich people, me, can come in and fuck their women?

>woodbat

literally what

Fuck off Manolo go back to Badajoz.

Niiiiiice.

sauce NOW

>couñd
what did he mean by this?

Catalonia wants to become its own republic, their politicians break the Constitution to approve the referendum the past Sunday, Madrid says "nah", it happens, Rajoy sends the national police and the Guardia Civil to stop the voting, everyone chimps out, the voting wasn't overseed by anone outside the Generalitat so a lot of illegal stuff has happened, Puigdemont said he would declare independence in 48 hours, still hasn't done it, and now both sides are waiting for something to happen, in the mean time tons of important and big catalan business such as Caixa, Sabadell (both very big banks) Gas Natural, Oryzon and a bunch more are moving their HQ to other regions.

Oh and I guess Israel and Venezuela support Catalonia.

L E O N O R
E
O
N
O
R

Some music to give proper ambientation.

youtu.be/dp5hsDgENLk

If you want gypsy prostitutes go to the corner.

nice

>give up your clay because liberals and shitskins are outbreeding and displacing you
Nah, give them hell instead

I would assume in Spanish they specify between metal and wood bats often. Not sure why though.

>The EU wants Balkanization of all of Europe, no nation states, but rather provinces within the EU.
That's wrong and not what will happen with Catalonian secession. IF they leave Spain then they're out of the EU and can never get in because accession requres unanimous support of every member state..

Oh no, the pedos are back

>ambientation
what did he mean by this?

ok i see a lot of people confused.

2 weeks ago no one cared about catalonia. Now everybody is talking about it.

The Spanish goverment will be cought like a rabbit. You will see.

gross, no roma, and no to paying for it. I'm talking like how it is in Poland, Ukraine, Bulgaria, and well even Romania but not the gypsy; you can just show up, tell them your from a different country (rich) and they bang you in an attempt to get a ticket out of there.

Yes, and after that Spain has fallen, conquered, liberated and many things and Catalonia has fought against Spain, declared independence many times, been part of France, etc. History is a mess.

so let me get this shit. they agreed on thia constitution then broke it by doing this referendum. so yeah i agree a lot of votes where fkd up and made illegal to benefit theese assholes. imo they dont know what they are doing they are fonna fuck up themselves

And you think the nearly 100% degenerate lefty members are going to alienate Catalonia?

d- delet this, xarnego.

The people of spain will supportbDpwin against the international hyenas and Ill go die for the motherland, Spain will build nukes.

Membership negotiations cannot start until all EU governments agree, in the form of a unanimous decision by the EU Council, on a framework or mandate for negotiations with the candidate country.

Spain will not allow an illegal breakaway state to join.
Next.

There better be a full fucking recording of that on xvideo

this, Puigdemont now removed from the Generalitat the EU flag after the reunion of yesterday, they are pretty butthurt after the EU resolution, they don't got any real support

don't worry jordi, everything will be over soon, i will laughing this sunday

well i need a history lessen in spain to further realise this. but by your saying they are nothing mlre than a misguided pricks who dont even know what they want

>4th gen warfare
because they account for 20% of Spain's GDP, thats why don't let them go.

Barcelona will become Nuevo Casablanca if the Catalans break off

I think by now it's clear we want to be independent.

Why, when it can be used as a focal point to turn the country more nationalist and remove the invaders.

I want happenings damnit! Temporary support for meme country!

>Spain will not allow an illegal breakaway state to join.
No, Spain will not alllow Catalonia to leave, but if troubles start, other countries will back Catalonia in a civil war type scenario, the peace deal will involve recognizing Catalonia, that is, Spain will be forced to recognize it.

Nice larp

these fk pricks dont realise that those 20% can benefit them if they only stay with spain

There would be a military coup if the Spanish government betrays spain.

Which countries support independance?

EU has already sided with madrid buddy.

Vuvuzuela

Can't wait to finally have a new anthem youtube.com/watch?v=hU2cBpj0jLQ

Alright, fellow Spaniards, how can I annoy the shit out of my libtard indepe yayoflauta coworker? I need ways to get back to him, after he keeps making noise to disrupt my concentration constantly, everyday.

Catalonia has been Spain longer than the USA or Russia has existed, Catalonia has equal rights to every province, they can vote in the elections etc..

it's already happening

In not getting involved. It wants balkanization of all nations.

Sing Jose María Perman's version of the anthem out loud like a fucking banshee like a Chad.

>croatian intellectuals

According to a report here, unemployment in Catalonia would double and recession in Catalonia's economy.
vimeo.com/236737566 01:26

Yet you still posting with the spanish flag here, FAGGOT

Yeah, in fact, last month the catalan Parliament pacted the referendum by hiding the program from half of the chamber, this is what has caused the referendum to be illegal. You can't change the order of the day without presenting it beforehand, and then needs support of 2/3 to be valid.

srsly breaking off of spain would just mean bad juju for them. croatia got fkd up by bad people who used mess to got rich same will hapen herr

Civil war?

Easy, buy a plane ticket (no return) to Cartagena and stay there forever.

>spanish gypsies
you do realise breaking off will fuck you up.

Actually it's because they are a sorevereign historic clay and because while ironically indepes shills on Sup Forums calls us gibmedats they are the region with most debt in the country. Currently 76.727 millions of Euros.
Pic related is some months outdated but the balance is pretty much the same, you can see the differences from other regions.

You're an absolute fucking moron.
Spain being forced tor recognize Catalonia as a country does not mean they have to APPROVE their entry into the EU.

The various institutions have already taken 6 years in approving Croatia's accession to the EU, do you really think they want to spend several decades in incorporating and ensuring compliance with Treaty norms and EU standards for every single breakaway ethnic region in the continent.
You're so fucking stupid, I ought to slice your throat open and slaughter you like a fucking goat for your retardation. You have absolutely no clue of how the EU works and what it even is.

we got this scenario

the EU don't support Catalunya on this conflict, this must be resolved by Spain and his constitution, yes, they said the police violence was bad, but literally said "Maintaining the rule of law sometimes requires the proportionate use of force", the independists went mad after this, they only got some support from the alt right, not what they were expecting, also, pic related, EU sides with spain

Now a lot of banks and companies want to break free from catalunya and are fleeing scared with rats, in some interviews today on tv the independentist politicians are scared as fuck, somebody literally crying, they are fucking scared and they know what will happen if they declared the independence, some real army from spain is coming to barcelona to support the police

Catalonia should be swallowed up by the sea, filthy animals. Albigensian Crusade is want those filthy catalans need.

with all of the taxes they won't be sending to literally the entire rest of Spain, I think they'd be able to handle it. of course there will be instability, but after it settles people will come to Barcelona in droves.

sauce?

No Spaniard needs to buy a ticket to leave their land, I see no seperstion of Catalonia to Spain, Catalonia is a province of Iberia, United Equals and stronger together, seperatists are traitors as Spaniards are Catalan.

No they won't support it because of the debt crisis. Catalonia bond are at junk status, transferring an equal portion of spanish dept to them would collapse the entire EU financial sector.

EU will look the other way at spanish army rolling into catalonia. you can count on it.

>You're an absolute fucking moron.
Nice arguments there, you overgrown fruit picker.

tarragona, a small plane with a spanish flag has been flying around the whole day, now they are trying to bring it down

Damn, the lyrics are nice.

I'll pass, I got a job at a nice company (I'm an electrical planner) and to be honest, it's such a shame this retard ruins it. The others are nice people.

Fun thing is, this is some old fart that is till salty that his daughter got sent to court for protesting against the government like 4 years ago.

>I've been hearing that Israel is backing catalonia for years.
yeah mossad and jews are behind independence

nice you guys can get rid of that financial anchor bringing you down
(lol)

Noice

What a blatant lie, man. You should be ashamed of having this ignorance about parliament rules and yet try to correct people who know what they are doing.

Decision was morally questionable, but technically perfect.

nice

I'll help you out, Jews hedge their bets and play both sides, whoever wins they win and you lose. Soros is a prime example of one who does this a ton.

Don't worry after we become independent xarnegos will go straight to the guillotine.