Militant homosexual agenda

can i get a quick rundown ?

Other urls found in this thread:

blessedcause.org/protest/Gay Manifesto.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Destroy anyone who doesnt take dicks up their bum so that you can penetrate peoplr on demand.

I feel so sorry for that child.

>homosexuals have secretly run this country since the third contintental congress
>trumps working for the homos
>they want to turn us into a gay ethnostate

they want us to accept their degenerate ways so we put our guards down and they have access to more children to rape

>tfw Trump/Putin could be the first international gay world leaders but progressives are vehemently against them because they didn't think of it first

bump

someone pls post gay manifesto from 70s or 80s I think that says they are infiltrating everything, hard for me to find stuff like that

FUCK YOU FAGGOT!

bump

Why Charles is so HOT ?

blessedcause.org/protest/Gay Manifesto.htm

bump

pretty rave girl

He's fucking disgusting now, I think he's a drug addict or has aids or some shit.

bump

was this the twitter comedy show? I don't remember this, lol

>Homonationalists

bump

its like they want to die or something. 45% isnt enough for them

he looks exactly the same he's just wearing a hat and glasses and talking

you people are retarded

bump

Here it is

Damn, Carles looks like that!?

Fuck off charls

Is it gay if that gave me a hard on?

I don't get why people of pol are so rigid.

Gay stuff can be fun...

if you're pretty.

Please dont call it that. Most of us would be happy to be left alone. You are referring to the leftists lackeys of lesbians and other anti-human ilk.

What if you're fat, hairy and short?

Oh, and as for their stated agenda: They want equality for everyone.

But since there is no equality in nature, the attempt or success of that agenda can be more precisely expressed in its natural result rather than its stated intention:

Everybody dies.

Its just the same party at a different address, love.

You die alone

is he really gay or just ironically?

An attempt to gain relevancy in an age when homosexuality is largely ignored.

bump

There is a bugchaser named Paul who poisons people's food in the PriceRite deli on Gold Star Boulevard in Worcester Massachusetts. He enjoys poisoning whites and trump supporters, but most of all he likes to poison Patriots fans on Sunday. The guy belongs in jail. The reason these faggots attack people is because they feel inadequate. Society makes them hate themselves, and they lash out because they cannot be based in agency. Without self awareness and self actualization there is only hatred, envy, and violence.

Seriously there is a bugchasing faggot named Paul in that deli and he poisons people on purpose. They're all the same, they want to destroy people that are more happy and successful than themselves.

This. You know how we say it's sweet when a 15 yr old fucks his teacher? They want that for everyone and younger too.

Also has to do with some magnetic alignment when a dick runs parallel to ur spine.

Why not ask the source of Charls's corruption.

Explain that last bit...

>Pic related.

End game?........ Getting to kids ass holes. Simple. As. That.

It may get a bit /x/ rated but here goes.......

Do you know how that rumor that aliens probe people in their anuses got spread? Well aliens to some people are just demons. Supposedly the being gay is the clearest manifestation of demon possesion which is why it is so prevalent in occult circles. If they fuck you in the ass they can transmit certain signals into your central nervous system and make you a drone to the hivemind. Which is why most people stuck in normie life are faggots.

homosexuals have been treated poorly for most of history so like everyone they want equality. however given the entitlement of our current generation and general idiocy of people, they’re not content with mere equality. now wheather we have equality or not isn’t really the point i’m trying to argue, what i’m arguing is that the current breed of gays and transsexuals want representation, however they want over-representation. this current era of echo chambers have made them think they’re actually a large and influential part of society, when in fact they’re a minority. they don’t actually want to see what equal representation would be, because they wouldn’t be the star of the show

bump

bump

Vindication
They want to punish everyone who chastised them, even if they're not alive anymore.